YO G&S, fugg wit me real quick...

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I c/s this

or you could just hit her with the mind ? and tell her this: "It sounds like your really into dude so I dont wanna get in the middle of it, Im just gonna step off and let you do you and imma do me"
    she not gonna get it at first but give it a couple days to marinate

1. thats petty
    2. shes gonna get that immediately lol shes not ?

i'd rather break it off, i'm only 21 but i literally dont have the time and patience to play games. hardly got time to play 2k and madden anymore

nuvo

if you gonna ? up and let her get away with the ? may as well have a ? drink fam
    that ? expensive for no damn reason but i might
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Hilarious* No diss to you threadstarter but really??! Come on bruh... The signs are all there man. I mean, do you see yourself miserable without this chick?? Yes, she bein honest and that's cool but save yourself the drama and keep it movin. You on here stressin and she makin another ? salmon and bakin cakes 'n ? ... *FOH!* If you aint a lame then you should bounce back fairly quickly. *shrugs*

Rollin @ "He had a family member die and we thought the movies would be a good idea to make him feel better"

imager.php?id=2150879&t=o

? you trippin. lol
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Really, you need to think about how much you trust her. If my man did this though we wouldnt be together.
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @pico WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA SHORTY

aint no1 ? up

i'm cuttin dat ? off

the fugg is u sayin
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    1. thats petty
    2. shes gonna get that immediately lol shes not ?

i'd rather break it off, i'm only 21 but i literally dont have the time and patience to play games. hardly got time to play 2k and madden anymore

Its not petty
    and she'll think she gets it at first but a couple hours is gonna ? with her head, thats how the female brain thinks
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nuvo

if you gonna ? up and let her get away with the ? may as well have a ? drink fam

watchu mean get away with it? he handled it like a G

he sat back analyzed the sitaution and made the decision to bounce.

should he have gun-butt her?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA SHORTY

aint no1 ? up

i'm cuttin dat ? off

the fugg is u sayin

lmao yo i didnt even read the whole thread im going off first post
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    post pics of said female. Somebody on here may have smashed
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so she dont answer the phone cuz she did say she'd call me when her hair finish gettn done.. but i text her and she text me back on some "if it makes u feel any better there will b other ppl there babe"

i'm pretty sure imma be single by the end of the night so yo what should I get from the liq store??? jus need some suggestions cuz i always get the same ? ... i prefer white

get a bottle of Easy Jeezus and crash in tonight

tomorrow get fresh early and prowl the streets like a new man

you got Fri and Sat night to shake the dust of this old relationship off bruh
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^Cosign the above ? /? /aliens/alter egos/miniature mystical beings.
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    get a bottle of Easy Jeezus and crash in tonight

tomorrow get fresh early and prowl the streets like a new man

you got Fri and Sat night to shake the dust of this old relationship off bruh
    aint never had it, im prolly gon eff wit it

i aint gon type up errything but all in all im like yo i dont think we compatible if u think ? like that is cool. i ask her if she think its cool and she just keep sayin "i dont want to talk to you right now". im not gon talk to you later yo sooooooooooooo...... n im pretty sure i caught her in a lie, why wouldnt she say she goin to a gatherin from the jump instead of sayin "me and james are going to cook for each other"? dumb move on her part true or not, i need a smarter chick

hate a ? had to do it but we just not compatible.. i aint callin her stupid.. or a hoe.. or untrustworthy.. she show me mad love. but i'll never be cool wit that typa ? . plus ? out here know me, i'd get played like a fool if my chick chillin nights out a ? houses. fugg u talkin
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so she dont answer the phone cuz she did say she'd call me when her hair finish gettn done.. but i text her and she text me back on some "if it makes u feel any better there will b other ppl there babe"

i'm pretty sure imma be single by the end of the night so yo what should I get from the liq store??? jus need some suggestions cuz i always get the same ? ... i prefer white

Hahaha love is a helluva drug
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i need a smarter chick

lol be careful what you wish for
  • the_apprentice
    the_apprentice Members Posts: 156
    edited March 2011
    Options

*Flatlines*

Red flag bruh....as far as that concerned that could just simply mean that chick's gettin ?
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

i aint gon type up errything but all in all im like yo i dont think we compatible if u think ? like that is cool. i ask her if she think its cool and she just keep sayin "i dont want to talk to you right now". im not gon talk to you later yo sooooooooooooo...... n im pretty sure i caught her in a lie, why wouldnt she say she goin to a gatherin from the jump instead of sayin "me and james are going to cook for each other"? dumb move on her part true or not, i need a smarter chick

hate a ? had to do it but we just not compatible.. i aint callin her stupid.. or a hoe.. or untrustworthy.. she show me mad love. but i'll never be cool wit that typa ? . plus ? out here know me, i'd get played like a fool if my chick chillin nights out a ? houses. fugg u talkin

When you come at a woman with a hard truth and she says "i dont want to talk to you right now"

youre dealing with a woman who can lie big on her feet.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

you aint never had E&J?
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    IDK if u really read thru that ? that fast but presh8 that G ? . somebody's next few weeks bout to be ? up but itz a doggie dog world i suppose

cuz if i cancel her, that means she aint gettin NO text/call backs oncesoever. thats gon killllllll her cuz shes HAS to talk thru ? for closure at least. Gemini type ?

the term is dog eat dog...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just get you a $12-15 bottle and jam out to some good Hip Hop youll be good.....for tonight anyway
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lil ? got himself a tentative thesis.....
  • zoepian
    edited March 2011
    Options

lol.. why is she even gettin her hair done?? sounds like a special night.... and other ppl being there is like she open about being wit dude... i feel ur pain from here homie.. lol
  • zoepian
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nuvo

damn.. lol
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you aint never had E&J?
    ? ... why i think i was gon go in there findin sumthn called easy jesus
    zoepian wrote: »
    the term is dog eat dog...

damn i jus took 2 L's on 1 page

shorty on twitter talm bout crashin her whip. im prayin for her on that tip, THOUGHT bout textin her "u can call me later" to ease her up til she make it home safe n the rain but i think its a ploy...

fauck... shes witty.
  • zoepian
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Hilarious* No diss to you threadstarter but really??! Come on bruh... The signs are all there man. I mean, do you see yourself miserable without this chick?? Yes, she bein honest and that's cool but save yourself the drama and keep it movin. You on here stressin and she makin another ? salmon and bakin cakes 'n ? ... *FOH!* If you aint a lame then you should bounce back fairly quickly. *shrugs*

Rollin @ "He had a family member die and we thought the movies would be a good idea to make him feel better"

imager.php?id=2150879&t=o

? you trippin. lol

only 2 things can make him feel better.. ? and affection.... and umm.. seems like she got a soft spot for him... ive had the same ? told to me.. she tryna make u feel bad for him so u wont have a problem of them being together often.. until she tell u ur too far or makes up some excuse as to why she cant be wit u... rite now she is jus feelin him out to see if he can be her man....
  • zoepian
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? ... why i think i was gon go in there findin sumthn called easy jesus

damn i jus took 2 L's on 1 page

shorty on twitter talm bout crashin her whip. im prayin for her on that tip, THOUGHT bout textin her "u can call me later" to ease her up til she make it home safe n the rain but i think its a ploy...

fauck... shes witty.

best thing u can do is ignore her... dont answer her texts or calls... if u do answer her text.. hit her wit a one word reply and dont reply her again... her conscious will eat her up all nite... if she really love u, she'll be crying whille ? that ? ...
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This ain't nothing new fam...she been ? that dude ever since she moved back to her momma's house....to her, she ain't exactly lying to you about another man, since she did tell you about him...been there done that....she ain't really your girl, and the extra ? she does for you is to make up for the fact that homeboy is getting his ? licked by her.