Styles P Trippin Like a NY Byatch

Options

Comments

• beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ sboogie......i know they dont feel me fam, but i got to put these ? D on how ? really is with some ? , that every ? dont be for that goofy lame play around ? some times.......i know ? personally that done merked ? because ? was playing too much, and i know the ? they hit up, ? aint a game out here and these happy go lucky ass ? need to wake up before there silly ass play with the wrong ? and he blow there brains on the floor some where.....
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    real talk tho
    them radio ? get no respect
    1 of them ? coulda at least been like, "? is you talkin to lil ? ?"
    i mean ?
    "i came here with love!"
    ? all that
    this midget talkin bout we can cut the cameras and get it on
    any 1 of you ?
    what?

Excactly my point, that's the only ? that got me smh...Me and that ? woulda had to slug it out..? the dumb ? .
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Styles P>Your fav rapper.
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol.....? now a days are really too soft on some real weak ? ....since when has checking another man because you felt disrespected or w/e become, O hes a ? because he put a ? in his place.......bottom line is, some ? dont play that funny ? all the time......if them radio dudes dont know styles like that, then common sense shoulda told them to not play with him like that.......thats why soo many ? either get shot or get there ass whipped because they play to ? much, and you dont ever know whats on that other man mind that your playing with.......styles did merk out on them, but ? umm, next time they will know to not play around with people they dont know like that......life lesson......
    ok, if they would fight, soooo what????? u aint never scrapped before???? if a ? talking side ways out his face and you dont like what he saying, that other man better be prepared to back that slick ? up if he step to him....like i said already, everybody dont be for all that funny, play play ? all the time.....u dont ever know whats on the next man mind, that next man could be thinking bout blowing your ? head off, while your sitting there sniggling and giggling with him.....you got to watch who u play with out here is all im saying......
    @ sboogie......i know they dont feel me fam, but i got to put these ? D on how ? really is with some ? , that every ? dont be for that goofy lame play around ? some times.......i know ? personally that done merked ? because ? was playing too much, and i know the ? they hit up, ? aint a game out here and these happy go lucky ass ? need to wake up before there silly ass play with the wrong ? and he blow there brains on the floor some where.....

lol OK you can stop fronting now you sweeter than candy corn.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i'm a janitor.

Rip

word b. ? is crazy dun.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmfao @ the edit
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol OK you can stop fronting now you sweeter than candy corn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is one of them funny style type ? i was talking about in my posts if anybody needs a good example of a ? type of ? that thinks he knows somebody but really dont.......i bet u was sniggling and giggling when u wrote that funny style lame ? u grade A ? .......
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? i see feelings were caught
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i'm a ? cry baby some body buy me a ?

yes i know it would help.
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but i'm a janitor so therefore my opinion means nothing, ? i pick up trash all day while Cali is working on a degree u Cali Swagx10 and GOAT.

lol thank you.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At least he wasn't acting like a west coast ? who gets duked in the ass.

Might as well be ignorant like the rest.
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    At least he wasn't acting like a west coast ? who gets duked in the ass.

Might as well be ignorant like the rest.

lol who u talking about.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol who u talking about.

Don't make Tommy answer that question.
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm a janitor? Based on what? Lmao what a simpleton

You already proved how stupid and gullible you are

ironic post. if your not a janitor why u keep denying it and responding lol.
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Don't make Tommy answer that question.

2pac? idk what u talking about.
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ...Another example
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2pac? idk what u talking about.

"I would be dead before a mothafuckaa would ? me"
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    well in this scenario, no one challenged him so...
    u might not care if ppl look at u as a joke, but some ppl do...
    aint nothing wrong with putting ppl in their place...
    a lot of u soft joking ass ? need a slap...

Pretty much....
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what tommy is forgetting is that my name is not the following menace,dankndrank, or tupac fan. so why would i care about what he says about pac??

yup yup yup.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    How are you guys not hearing dude say something about P's mother under his breath?
  • Calii Comfort
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People who dont care Period dont comment on peoples 'gimmicks'

Stay losin my friend

stay picking up trash at elementary schools.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol.....? now a days are really too soft on some real weak ? ....since when has checking another man because you felt disrespected or w/e become, O hes a ? because he put a ? in his place.......bottom line is, some ? dont play that funny ? all the time......if them radio dudes dont know styles like that, then common sense shoulda told them to not play with him like that.......thats why soo many ? either get shot or get there ass whipped because they play to ? much, and you dont ever know whats on that other man mind that your playing with.......styles did merk out on them, but ? umm, next time they will know to not play around with people they dont know like that......life lesson......

I lost a homeboy like that up greenmount. He would always play and one time he was playing wit a Junkies money and they shot and killed him. I was younger but i definitly learned that all that ha ha funny ? aint for everybody.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I lost a homeboy like that up greenmount. He would always play and one time he was playing wit a Junkies money and they shot and killed him. I was younger but i definitly learned that all that ha ha funny ? aint for everybody.

of course u don't play with no ? money, his mama, or his kids
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »

yea, my homie ova harford rd got hit up because he was playing with a ? he aint know like that, he was only 16.......whats crazy is i use to tell his goofy ass to stop playing around with people he dont know like that because he always joked and played with everybody, but he went overboard with his joking some times.....i knew everybody involved in that situation, which ? my head up.....
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea, my homie ova harford rd got hit up because he was playing with a ? he aint know like that, he was only 16.......whats crazy is i use to tell his goofy ass to stop playing around with people he dont know like that because he always joked and played with everybody, but he went overboard with his joking some times.....i knew everybody involved in that situation, which ? my head up.....

Yeah ? that some ? think funny aint funny to everybody. Wassup witchu Homie?