Molding a chick or finding one with ur values already

NoNameNeeded
NoNameNeeded Members Posts: 42
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Which one do you think is better fellas? To kick it off i don't really think it matters... But would you rather mold a girl to be more in tune with what you want or do you think its better / more worth it to find one who is on the same plane already

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    which ever one lickin my ? first
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    defiantly a fine female thats already on my level.. less work involved
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    in my opinion its alot better to mold a girl.....and also let her mold you in the process that way yall grow together rather than search for years for a girl that meets your extensive list of qualifications.....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Both, no such thing as finding a woman that is already completely what u want I don't believe that ? .
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Both, no such thing as finding a woman that is already completely what u want I don't believe that ? .

truth.com....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Flip the question and I would tell you that I need my man fully equipped and already assembled. This somewhat reminds me of Perfect's thread. Why would I want someone who isn't the type I need? Why would I get with someone I want to change? Makes no sense.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    find one on the same plane already
    if she's willing to be "molded" she doesn't have any values for herself already
    if you wanna mold someone, have a baby
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ? that ?
    i dont want a project
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    plus the minute you ? her off
    shes just gonna revert to what she knows
    case en pointe: amber rose
    so you just wasted all your time housebreaking this ? and cuz you yell at her, she ? all over your carpet.
    uh, no
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    alot of yall are getting it twisted thinking its some kind of brainwashing ? in any serious relationship people mold each other, of course yall are gonna have alot in common but nobody is gonna be anybodies perfect mate. so yall learn from each other and grow together whats wrong with that?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Hatter wrote: »
    alot of yall are getting it twisted thinking its some kind of brainwashing ? in any serious relationship people mold each other, of course yall are gonna have alot in common but nobody is gonna be anybodies perfect mate. so yall learn from each other and grow together whats wrong with that?

Growing as a unit and learning from each other together is completely different than constantly having to direct the other and teach them how to act. It's not at all the same.
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Hatter wrote: »

"molding" implies creating something definite from something without form
    a sculptor molds a shapeless piece of clay into a beautiful vase
    can you mold a lost hoe into a bad ? ?
    prolly, but she'll ? up eventually.

growing together is a completely diff. process and implies a mutual effort & willingness to learn & change from BOTH parties
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    raevanaa wrote: »

growing together is a completely diff. process and implies a mutual effort & willingness to learn & change from BOTH parties

aight i feel ya.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    I don't thinkyou can mold anyone literally. you have to already have similar values the "molding" kind of comes with learning eachothers likes dislikes pet peeves learning how to work together etc imo
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited April 2011
    I rather have someone with an open mind and willingness to grow. It is possible to mold a person. Some women don't know how to diet and exercise properly. ? you put her on the right track and you can get her from 200lbs to 135-140lbs. She knows she's smart but don't know how to apply it? You put that encouragement/pressure/goal setting expectations on her and watch her succeed. Some ppl just need direction because they never had someone in their life to guide them.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Which one do you think is better fellas? To kick it off i don't really think it matters... But would you rather mold a girl to be more in tune with what you want or do you think its better / more worth it to find one who is on the same plane already

the same way I'd hate a woman trying to "mold" me I'm sure a woman would hate me trying to "mold" her...the ? I look like "teaching" a grown woman how to be in a relationship? she ain't no damn child
  • Self-Preservation
    Self-Preservation Members Posts: 24
    edited April 2011
    If she's not already on your level you'll be molding her forever ya heard me... I don't have time to mold a grown ass person like their my child! So her being on my level is best.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    You can never change a person. Just supress what is always there. And it never works.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    caddo man wrote: »
    You can never change a person. Just supress what is always there. And it never works.

What I came to say
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2011
    some good people just need that one person in they life to change their perspective....if a ? thinks there is no way he can fall in love, and finds a girl that actually brings him that ability how is that a negative?
  • HOODEDpNESS
    HOODEDpNESS Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2011
    Little of both cuz ya'll gonna have to adjust to one another over time, and with that time ya'll see if it's a good fit
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Grow togather, something that's a finish project don't have room to grow. But a person with similar values is a good start, but much more is needed in a relationship
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    goldenja wrote: »
    defiantly a fine female thats already on my level.. less work involved

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    raevanaa wrote: »

iunno once a chick gets use to a certain lifestyle she might not wanna go back.
    my homeboy once was ? with this dime who was ? broke ?
    and my boy put her up on five star restaraunt and shopping spree type lifestyle
    even after my homie replaced her to her she still only ? with ballers
    she aint going back to mcdonalds.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    a Man should already come complete..
    a ? is to be molded to his liking..

im jus sayin...