Is someone guilty if theyre loud/defensive or content/reserved?

Options
Go figure...
Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I don't quite understand this. Relationships offer the best examples. Ur s/o accuses u of ? wit sum female yet has no proof whatsoever, but u might look guilty. I personally don't like bein accused of sum ? I know I didn't do so I get loud n talk a bunch of ? . I know most ppl think this is exposing urself as guilty but how? Don't make sense. I think if ur calm about sum1 accusin u of sum ? that's serious u probly did da crime n don't know how to go about savin ur ass. This don't only gotta be in terms of relationships but what do u all think? Ladies n fellas please comment

Comments

• glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No way to tell, people all have their own way of reacting to a situation.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't quite understand this. Relationships offer the best examples. Ur s/o accuses u of ? wit sum female yet has no proof whatsoever, but u might look guilty. I personally don't like bein accused of sum ? I know I didn't do so I get loud n talk a bunch of ? . I know most ppl think this is exposing urself as guilty but how? Don't make sense. I think if ur calm about sum1 accusin u of sum ? that's serious u probly did da crime n don't know how to go about savin ur ass. This don't only gotta be in terms of relationships but what do u all think? Ladies n fellas please comment

I don't. I hate being accused of sumthin I didn't do. I get really heated.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not necessarily...I think when people attempt to deflect is a sign of guilt...case in point, my kids...they won't yell, nor will they clam up...but I can always tell the guilty party by who brings up something the other did, that is completely unrelated to the issue. Takes the heat off the situation at that time...I've experienced this in relationships as well....
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    some people are just like that.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its different with everybody
    my reaction when im being blamed for some dumb ? is different every time
    sometimes cool n calm sometimes i get irate and start yelling
  • Go figure...
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its different with everybody
    my reaction when im being blamed for some dumb ? is different every time
    sometimes cool n calm sometimes i get irate and start yelling

Alright but let's say it was sumthin serious like ur man talkin bout u cheatin n has a logical case that u can't disprove, but u know u didn't do it. Or how bout sumone accused u of committin a crime n ur gonna do time for it?

I can't see myself sittin calm like "naw u got it wrong its mre like this"...I'm more inclined to start the sentence wit "? " n end wit sum overly unnecessary insults simply due to my anger, not tryna deflect the heat off me
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Alright but let's say it was sumthin serious like ur man talkin bout u cheatin n has a logical case that u can't disprove, but u know u didn't do it. Or how bout sumone accused u of committin a crime n ur gonna do time for it?

I can't see myself sittin calm like "naw u got it wrong its mre like this"...I'm more inclined to start the sentence wit "? " n end wit sum overly unnecessary insults simply due to my anger, not tryna deflect the heat off me

hmm if the BF accused me of cheating id be pretty calm, just tell him i didnt and he gonna believe what he wants (plus i know who im dealing with)

if im facing jail time im getting irate tho!!!
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i'd probably ignore her
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If I'm guilty I'm calm....If I'm innocent I cry or I get loud.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I usually just tell the person to believe WTF they want and keep it moving. I was once accused of cheating and went off. Wasnt worth it cuz that ? was just playing the "accuse him and see what he does. That way I can tell if he really is" game. Luckily I learned most my lessons from the first relationship.

If somebody accuses you of being a liar and you're not lying no sense in trying to convince them. Cuz duh, they think you a liar LOL So of course u gonna LIE and say you arent right? Thats why i decided to stop hounding my ex. Cuz I know that ? is a liar. So she gone lie about lying.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    If I'm guilty I'm calm....If I'm innocent I cry or I get loud.

no wonder u was calm with me

smh

:(
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited April 2011
    Options
    man thats a coin flip.......i think it just depends on the person......most of the time you just gotta use intuition and gut........
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I don't. I hate being accused of sumthin I didn't do. I get really heated.

I feel your pain dude. ? happens every other day with me...
    I came up with the solution of just laughing at her ass and watching her get madder...
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "The weak cause riots while the powerful/truthful move in silence"-O.M.S
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I say it depends, cause you can't trust ? these days. There are various books on body language and other resources to pull all kinds of jedi mind tricks on anyone for anything.

It's been my experience that the nail that sticks out, is the one that gets hammered. The cleanest person you know, just has to scrub extra hard for all the dirt they do. And to quote "Futurama" - "As long as you're doing good, they'll never expect you to do bad."
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At first I'm calm as ? . Then if they don't believe me I get angry and loud.after pleading my case and they still don't wanna listen I say ? it you don't have to believe me and keep it moving.
    I agree with the thread starter tho. If the ? is all calm and ? , to me it gives off a vibe that they are guilty or lying in someway, shape or form.
    Like my roommate, he always going in my room taking my clothes and drugs. He's always calm in my face saying he didnt do it but I'm not stupid. I mean he's the only other ? that be at my apt! lol
  • Go figure...
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I usually just tell the person to believe WTF they want and keep it moving. I was once accused of cheating and went off. Wasnt worth it cuz that ? was just playing the "accuse him and see what he does. That way I can tell if he really is" game. Luckily I learned most my lessons from the first relationship.

If somebody accuses you of being a liar and you're not lying no sense in trying to convince them. Cuz duh, they think you a liar LOL So of course u gonna LIE and say you arent right? Thats why i decided to stop hounding my ex. Cuz I know that ? is a liar. So she gone lie about lying.

LOL @ the bolded. i think a lot of females do that ? wit everything, not jus cheatin, basically just to see where ur minds at and try to figure out how u think. ? dumb. they dont realize a lot of guys will say ? either to say what will make her happy or impress her, or just to make her shut up at the moment. playin games ? the situation up when ppl jus need to be real.

anyway its jus ? ? when sumbody accuse u of sum ? n ur all cool about it like whatever man u got it wrong n u go about ur biz, then they hit u wit the, "oh why arent u saying anything? its cuz u know u did it? huh? huhhh???" then the next time they argue wit u n ur goin nuts on em they hit u wit the, "oh why are u gettin so defensive is it cuz u know ur guilty?"

*slap*

? now u got somethin to complain about
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Reverse psychology.