LMFAO i think it's safe to say Mr. Cee's career is over!

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    DAM SON!!!!!!!!!! im glad i stopped listening to hot97 years ago...SMH!!!!!!!!

HOT97 LOST!!!!!!
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    All things come to light man...
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    6f63946df724c95629f740f7351529e8.gif

Funniest thing I seen allday
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    LMFAO. Why would any of those publications care about a wack ass hot97 dj? The court documents have already been posted in here

Are you upset that he's a ? or because he got caught?

Actually they would pick them up. For soliciting a prostitute? Yes, there would be a "blurp" in the media about that. This is NY ? . The ? are you serious?

I really don't care though. What he eats don't make me ? . Oh. well.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lilduval lil duval
    Mister cee been getting his ? suck by men cuz u just don't try no ? like that for the 1st time at 4pm.

lmao....
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lilduval lil duval
    Mister cee been getting his ? suck by men cuz u just don't try no ? like that for the 1st time at 4pm.

lmao....

rofl..............................
  • Freshonia
    Freshonia Members Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Actually they would pick them up. For soliciting a prostitute? Yes, there would be a "blurp" in the media about that. This is NY ? . The ? are you serious?

I really don't care though. What he eats don't make me ? . Oh. well.

This is the second gayest thing Ive heard today.

Rap game full of wild jungle ? ? , damn
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lilduval lil duval

lmao....

Exactly, the ? was probably at work all day thinking about, i can't wait till i get off (literally). Dude knew where to go and everything!
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    World is going to hell in a handbasket......

Not surprised though...? acting like homos aint been around since before jesus was born.......its just so many ways info gets out, IT AINT SAFE NO MO FO DA HOMOS!!!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    dont know who this cat is but......yeah that ? ?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Freshonia wrote: »
    This is the second gayest thing Ive heard today.

Rap game full of wild jungle ? ? , damn

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Real_MisterCee Mister Cee
    Time to clear my name NY .. Stand Up Brooklyn they shootin ( Haters ) this is my city you can't hurt me lets gooooooooo

Time to get this ? cleared up so make it quick cause i aint feeling this Twitter ? NYPD has a detective squad after all Rappers & DJ'S

#MisterCee Flex i see you homie

@angiemartinez Thanks ma .. You know these haters aint ? we go hard regardless ( Mister Cee ) still da FINISHER! BK Stand da ? Up

@BedroomBully86 Nah that ? not true.. You know how i rock, thats NYPD making it look good for TV ... Feel me

@MrEdLover Yo Ed u already know Fam... Psssss NYPD on that ? ; Its nuttin still gonna grind & shine #Finisher #HOT97 BK all day

Like @Kingjames said.. "I'm Taking Notes" all those that wanna jump on the NYPD ? bandwagon i will remember "ALL NAMES" *Shots Fired*

Anyone that has any issues with me can see me at 12:00PM Mon-Fri up at #Hot97 (Dial411 Easy To Find) ( Mister Cee ) say what ya got to say

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
    Ohhh damn Mister Cee on Twitter now > @Real_MisterCee my dude you gonna get crucified.. Why man? Why? Angie & Flex can't help ya bro

@Incarceratedbob I dont want no problems with you so ease up let all the facts come out be easy bobby..

@Real_MisterCee #NowPlaying "Boys Just Wanna Have Fun" #BhattiBoy

How i message you @Incarceratedbob i need u to stop going in on me this ? not true i mean you know how NYPD is.

@Real_Mistercee You know how it works slime > Put up 5Stacks and i will make sure the hood don't get at you. Get at me

@Incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal

@Real_Mistercee You know how it works slime > Put up 5Stacks and i will make sure the hood don't get at you. Get at me
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    goes with option

C.? this thread.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Time to clear my name NY .. Stand Up Brooklyn they shootin ( Haters ) this is my city you can't hurt me lets gooooooooo

Time to get this ? cleared up so make it quick cause i aint feeling this Twitter ? NYPD has a detective squad after all Rappers & DJ'S

#MisterCee Flex i see you homie

@angiemartinez Thanks ma .. You know these haters aint ? we go hard regardless ( Mister Cee ) still da FINISHER! BK Stand da ? Up

@BedroomBully86 Nah that ? not true.. You know how i rock, thats NYPD making it look good for TV ... Feel me

@MrEdLover Yo Ed u already know Fam... Psssss NYPD on that ? ; Its nuttin still gonna grind & shine #Finisher #HOT97 BK all day

Like @Kingjames said.. "I'm Taking Notes" all those that wanna jump on the NYPD ? bandwagon i will remember "ALL NAMES" *Shots Fired*

Anyone that has any issues with me can see me at 12:00PM Mon-Fri up at #Hot97 (Dial411 Easy To Find) ( Mister Cee ) say what ya got to say

Ohhh damn Mister Cee on Twitter now > @Real_MisterCee my dude you gonna get crucified.. Why man? Why? Angie & Flex can't help ya bro

@Incarceratedbob I dont want no problems with you so ease up let all the facts come out be easy bobby..

How i message you @Incarceratedbob i need u to stop going in on me this ? not true i mean you know how NYPD is.

@Incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal

lol why would they set him up?????
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lmao at ? believing rumors........
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    so is this true or not
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    so is this true or not

nobody knows its a rumor.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    damn Hot 97 Dj's stay losing

first Funk Flex and that Pac ? ,

then Funk Flex beat up his wife and is looking at possible time seeing as its not the first time he beat a woman up,

and now Mister Cee is a ? on the low

and we all know Angie is a ?

angie can get it
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    the ? disgusting - Cam
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

Why he on Twitter Coppin pleas and ? ?!?!?! If i was ever implicated in some ? like that id never be on twitter agreeing to pay people to not talk ? ...what part of the game is that?? That ? reaks of desperation... SMH!!
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/04/mister-cee-busted-in-sex-act-nypd-confirm/
    Legendary hip-hop DJ, Mister Cee, was arrested last Wednesday (March 30) after getting caught in a public sex act.

A rep for the NYPD confirmed the arrest to XXLMag.com saying that the Hot 97 personality was busted on Wednesday afternoon at 4:05 p.m. in a parked car within the confines of the first police precinct. He was charged with public lewdness and exposure.

Rumors quickly spread over the weekend that Cee, the former DJ for Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G., was caught with a transvestite. Longtime friend, Funkmaster Flex, took to his blog, inflexwetrust.com, to deny the allegations.“Please be advised this rumor is not true,” he wrote. “Stating false allegations about somebody and presenting it as valid information is unethical. Please continue to listen to Mr. Cee everyday at noon Monday through Friday on Hot 97 and Hot97.com.”

This isn’t the first time, Cee was accused of being with a transvestite. Wendy Williams alluded to it on her radio show on Kiss FM back in 2007.

Update: Cee took to his Twitter account this afternoon to deny the claims: “Time to get this ? cleared up so make it quick cause i aint feeling this Twitter ? NYPD has a detective squad after all Rappers & DJ’S.”

Stay tuned to XXLMag.com as the story develops.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/xxl-360/2011/04/mister-cees-throwback-mix-raises-questions/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+xxl-mag+%28XXL+Magazine+%7C+Hip+Hop+News%2C+Music%2C+Artists%2C+Album+Reviews+%26+Lifestyle%29
    It appears the entire hip-hop-sphere found out late last night (April 3) that fan favorite radio DJ, Mister Cee, had been arrested last Wednesday (March 30) after getting caught in a public sex act allegedly with a 20-year-old transvestite.

Today, just hours after the news spread like wild fire on the interweb – and after XXLmag.com got exclusive confirmation from NYPD that the radio personality was charged with public lewdness and exposure of a person— the Hot 97 “Throwback at Noon” Disc Jockey took to the airwaves, and, without saying much, appeared to send his listeners what might’ve been a message of hope.

From lightweight defensive and borderline dismissive tracks like Jay-Z’s “Can I Live,” “Hard Knock Life,” “Dirt Off Your Shoulder” and Nas’ “Hate Me Now” to more encouraging titles like Jadakiss’ “We Gonna Make It” and Ja Rule’s “Clap Back,” as well as sporadic ad-libs like “All this hate can’t last forever” and “No matter what, I’m always gonna hold you down” in between, The Finisher’s hour seemed to be a public warning to those tuned in that you could hate him now, but, he won’t be stopping any time soon.

Check out the full tracklist of Mister Cee’s Throwback at Noon:

Jay-Z “Can I Live”
    Jay-Z “Hard Knock Life”
    Jay-Z “Show You How”
    Jay-Z “Dirt off Your Shoulder”
    Jay-Z “Dig a Hole”
    Jay-Z ft. Beanie Sigel and Scarface “This Can’t Be Life”
    Jay-Z “Renegade”
    Jay-Z ft. Memphis Bleek and Beanie Sigel “Crew Love”
    Jay-Z “D’evils”
    Jay-Z “Lucifer”
    Jay-Z “What More Can I Say”
    Nas “Hate Me Now”
    Nas “On the Real”
    Nas “I Gave U Power”
    Nas ft. Foxy Brown, AZ and Cormega “Affirmative Action”
    Nas “Made You Look”
    Jadakiss ft. Styles P”We Gonna Make It”
    Nas ft. R. Kelly “We Will Survive”
    Nas “Hold Down the Block”
    Ja Rule “Clap Back”
    Ja Rule “New York”

Was Cee sending his listeners a message?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    *yawn*

newsday, new york times, ny post, or the daily news don't pick this up then this ? is false.

I'll wait til the AM to believe the hype. /thread

Mister Cee, a popular HOT 97 deejay and record producer, was busted for public lewdness after cops caught him in a car receiving oral sex from another man, authorities said Monday.

Cee, whose given name is Calvin Lebrun, 44, and a male companion, Lawrence Campbell, 20, were arrested at 3:55 a.m last Wednesday, according to court papers.

The pair were in a car parked at Watts and West Sts. and "the defendants' behavior was open to public view,'' the criminal complaint said.

Both men were charged with public lewdness and exposure of a person. They were released after their arraignment and are due back in court in June.

Cee first made a name for himself in the hip-hop world as Big Daddy Kane's deejay. He later produced "Ready to Die," Notorious B.I.G.'s first album.

On Hot 97, he hosts "Throwback at Noon," a classic hits hour. He was on air today, and a station manager said the allegation against him is not true.

A police source said Cee was busted in lower Manhattan last Oct. 8 and Nov. 20, both times for loitering for the purpose of prostition.

He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after the October arrest. Charges in the November case appear to have been dropped.

Campbell has no previous arrests, according to a police source.

rparascandola@nydailynews.com
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    Mister Cee, a popular HOT 97 deejay and record producer, was busted for public lewdness after cops caught him in a car receiving oral sex from another man, authorities said Monday.

Cee, whose given name is Calvin Lebrun, 44, and a male companion, Lawrence Campbell, 20, were arrested at 3:55 a.m last Wednesday, according to court papers.

The pair were in a car parked at Watts and West Sts. and "the defendants' behavior was open to public view,'' the criminal complaint said.

Both men were charged with public lewdness and exposure of a person. They were released after their arraignment and are due back in court in June.

Cee first made a name for himself in the hip-hop world as Big Daddy Kane's deejay. He later produced "Ready to Die," Notorious B.I.G.'s first album.

On Hot 97, he hosts "Throwback at Noon," a classic hits hour. He was on air today, and a station manager said the allegation against him is not true.

A police source said Cee was busted in lower Manhattan last Oct. 8 and Nov. 20, both times for loitering for the purpose of prostition.

He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after the October arrest. Charges in the November case appear to have been dropped.

Campbell has no previous arrests, according to a police source.

rparascandola@nydailynews.com

239463174.gif
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    poor guy. i kinda feel bad for him.