Cheap Seats boxing presents: Tommy Billfiger vs Chi-town bully

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LoL 3 days later playmaker88 is still cheerleading and harrassing tommy ....
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    WTF does King Hassan reading the wrong date have to do with the place YOU and CHI agreed to fight at????

Absolutely nothing. If that ? thought the fight was next year its irrelevant, yall agreed on a date and location before King Hassan said anything. You are not fighting King Hassan. You pm'ing King Hassan in some shook attempt to change the location when Chi isn't online is your way of hoping Chi doesn't agree to the location switch and then you're spared the beat down you got yourself into. Stop being ? . You told Chi to pick a time and place. He did. You agreed. Thats the end of it.

Did I call it or did I call it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    LoL 3 days later playmaker88 is still cheerleading and harrassing tommy ....

do some pushups slug

3 days later you still checkin for me..

you're faggity
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Ahhh yea buddy....this all the attention ur gonna get from me,carry ur corny ass bask to the reason. not a ? care about u homie....troll on

Well bow down then white ? and next time you in the Reason try to keep Emenims little-pink-wille out of your redneck mouth.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    ? you a Emenim Stan, thats your hero..got your ? -ass typing "Wow!!...wow" when Black folks dont worship his ? ass like you white boys do.....you'se a funny lil ? tho'.
    pencil.png
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Steps in thread in brown shoes and brown and beige argyle socks,looks around and lol's
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol they shootin'
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMao @ Jozeemo
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Well bow down then white ]

Yawn........yo peagle...can I get that not a ? was given gif. Thkx homie
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Steps in thread in brown shoes and brown and beige argyle socks,looks around and lol's
    lmao.....? on his old man ? for real
    ghost! wrote: »
    Yawn..yo peagle...can I get thay not a ? was given gif. Thkx homie

i thought you saved it the first time
    tumblr_lfesakKG4p1qc8ew7o1_500.gif
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ok tough guy,..

please dont son me anymore

picdump-19.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    do some pushups slug

3 days later you still checkin for me..

you're faggity

u can fall back on the name calling its not that serious ....

actually I came and checked on this thread .. u got 1/3 of the posts in here on some sideline barking type ? ..
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lmao.....? on his old man ? for real

i thought you saved the first time

im on my phone, I saved it to my work computer. Good looks..
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    u can fall back on the name calling its not that serious ....

actually I came and checked on this thread .. u got 1/3 of the posts in here on some sideline barking type ? ..

28 post.. is hardly a third step your math game up..
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options

If havin thread numbers matters that much then you did

I can say the same for several shock threads I made too

Ya'll stupid for sayin ? like 'make sure you record it and post it' etc

Like ? who gonna square up gonna make sure the pixels and cameras are set up before the fight cuz the net said so

If we boxed it was personal not for ya'll satisfaction

the bolded doesnt even need to be addressed.

and no, we not stupid for sayin record it (unless by stupid you mean funny) we sound like a bunch of ? that run to the fight to watch which is what regular ? in the hood do (or used to do) and if ya boxed and it was personal than you lost for lettin the ? get to you and our satisfaction would be the comedy of ya 2 ? really meetin up in a park and fightin because ya dont like each others opinions.

BTW, obviously you was gonna square up and make sure the cameras were ready if you were PM'n king hasaan to give him the details who you know was gonna record and post it.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    28 post.. is hardly a third step your math game up..

easily the funniest post of your career lol
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gotdamn it thats too much fake italian yankee fan on my screen, we need to cut millz's posts per page to 1. lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    gotdamn it thats too much fake italian yankee fan on my screen, we need to cut millz's posts per page to 1. lol

lol @ that fat dude just saying ? you just because
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL @ Mills Gif...quintessential ignorant New York italians.

LOL @ ? talkin ? , startin fights, setting up fights, avoidin fights & still talkin ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I saw the most crackish individual last night, smh :(
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nobody%20died.jpg

Appropriate pic.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So after 65 pages ? ain't gon' scrap???? This whole ? thread is jokes, by far the funniest thread so far this year....What im trippin on is, how the ? do you set up a fight from the internet?? lmao! Do you get out ya car and automatically get mad when you see the ? cuz of some ? talkin that he was typin?? lmao! and how the ? do you approach the ? ?? "Yo you Tommy Billfiger??".."Yea,You Chitown Bully??" "Whats up wit that internet tough talk ? ??"..That whole ? scenario is comedy gold yo, I wanna see the part where ? meet more than the fight..? gon' be bumpin DMX or some ? on the way to the fight, tryna hype theyself up n ? lol...too ? funny..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    More contradictions and irony.? quick to drop orbitz but avoided my posts when I called him out

rofl @ the queen of pop trying to call anyone out about contradictions.

FACTUAL THREAD SUMMARY

1. You popped ? then challenged Chibully to a fight. "I'll beat some sense into this lame", "Pick a spot I'll go right now"
    2. You told him to take it to the streets and to pick a time and place
    3. He picked a time and place
    4. You agreed to the time and place
    5. Hours later when Chibully is offline you decide with someone you ARE NOT fighting that you are going to change the location of the fight claiming its because King Hassan would miss it
    6. King Hassan says he can be there at the original location
    7. You then say you're changing the location because you "acted off impulse" when you made the challenge
    8. Through this whole time you never talk tough at Chibully again, instead you start challenging people 1000miles away
    9. Your strategy of making the challenge then accepting the terms, then changing the location behind his back so he doesn't agree to it pays off.
    10. You hurriedly call for the thread to be locked 10x
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    So after 65 pages ? ain't gon' scrap???? This whole ? thread is jokes, by far the funniest thread so far this year....What im trippin on is, how the ? do you set up a fight from the internet?? lmao! Do you get out ya car and automatically get mad when you see the ? cuz of some ? talkin that he was typin?? lmao! and how the ? do you approach the ? ?? "Yo you Tommy Billfiger??".."Yea,You Chitown Bully??" "Whats up wit that internet tough talk ? ??"..That whole ? scenario is comedy gold yo, I wanna see the part where ? meet more than the fight..? gon' be bumpin DMX or some ? on the way to the fight, tryna hype theyself up n ? lol...too ? funny..
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    rofl @ the queen of pop trying to call anyone out about contradictions.

FACTUAL THREAD SUMMARY

1. You popped ? then challenged Chibully to a fight. "I'll beat some sense into this lame", "Pick a spot I'll go right now"
    2. You told him to take it to the streets and to pick a time and place
    3. He picked a time and place
    4. You agreed to the time and place
    5. Hours later when Chibully is offline you decide with someone you ARE NOT fighting that you are going to change the location of the fight claiming its because King Hassan would miss it
    6. King Hassan says he can be there at the original location
    7. You then say you're changing the location because you "acted off impulse" when you made the challenge
    8. Through this whole time you never talk tough at Chibully again, instead you start challenging people 1000miles away
    9. Your strategy of making the challenge then accepting the terms, then changing the location behind his back so he doesn't agree to it pays off.
    10. You hurriedly call for the thread to be locked 10x

Dead at the first quote...LOL @ playin "Who We Be" on the way.

The second quote is cliffnotes for future reference. Dead at #8...I thought I was the only one who caught that. Oh yea...you can add another one

11. After the dust settled, Tommy acted like IC Posters tried to start a fight when his mouth started ? in the first place.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Dead at the first quote...LOL @ playin "Who We Be" on the way.

The second quote is cliffnotes for future reference. Dead at #8...I thought I was the only one who caught that. Oh yea...you can add another one

11. After the dust settled, Tommy acted like IC Posters tried to start a fight when his mouth started ? in the first place.

This discussion has been closed.