124»

Comments

• talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yukmouth has a classic song at the very least under his belt
    game has nothing of the sort

thats it just a classic song as u say???? game goes touring overseas still. still putting out albums thats worth hearing. two plat albums and one gold and u name yukmouth 5 on it to game rap career......

1289399721cmon_son.jpg
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    LOL No Yuk does.

After getting his ass beat and chains snatched?

Come on now

again suge slap;d da tongue ring outta gaymez mouf twice & that butterfly face ? aint do ? & yess gayme does make da west look soft alwayz apologizin after he dissez sum1 like sum scary bipolar ?
    talik23 wrote: »
    thats it just a classic song as u say???? game goes touring overseas still. still putting out albums thats worth hearing. two plat albums and one gold and u name yukmouth 5 on it to game rap career......

1289399721cmon_son.jpg

plz yuk still tourz ovaseaz hez been tourin ovaseaz since gayme was on CHANGE OF HEART lol smh
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Game is dope I bet most of ya'll never heard these before
  • talik23
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    again suge slap;d da tongue ring outta gaymez mouf twice & that butterfly face ? aint do ? & yess gayme does make da west look soft alwayz apologizin after he dissez sum1 like sum scary bipolar ?

stop defending for yukmouth. he's a clown that got his chain robbed twice..... he minds well sit next to yung berg ? ass and make a song with him and chain robbing lmao
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    menace i thougght u knew JT DA BIGGA FIGGA?? go ask him about da tongue ring queen...
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    stop defending for yukmouth. he's a clown that got his chain robbed twice..... he minds well sit next to yung berg ? ass and make a song with him and chain robbing lmao

people get jack;d everyday yuk is a real rapper he dont roll wit security/police so it is wat it is yuk aint nuttin like yung berg tho thatz y katz like gayme & spider squash;d they beef wit yuk cuz he aint no punk
  • talik23
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? I haven't said one thing that was fiction in this thread. Everything about 50 making Game's first album is a fact. Game sold 5 million because of the hype 50 was receiving at the time and 50 being on his first two singles. Those singles are what drove "The Documentary" to selling 5 mil worldwide.

lol since when did we in America start counting album sales based on world numbers? Be real that ? went around 2.5x plat in the US.

so just because 50 said it. u believe it. lmao at ? dont got proof if 50 wrote it, just by his word of mouth.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ Game having a classic and not Yuk. Either you ? is young or haven't bothered to check Yuk's catalog and are going off his personal life, which has 0 to do with the music.
  • talik23
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    people get jack;d everyday yuk is a real rapper he dont roll wit security/police so it is wat it is yuk aint nuttin like yung berg tho thatz y katz like gayme & spider squash;d they beef wit yuk cuz he aint no punk

game dont roll with security either. and yukmouth do roll with a bunch of ? at clubs and concerts so cut it out gee..... and he is a punk kuz he got his ? robbed. real gangsta ? would of took a bullet and test the ? gangsta to see if he was gonna bust his gun.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

1289399721cmon_son.jpg

i don't give a ? about game touring overseas
    and he ain't puttin no albums out, damn fool
    he out here dying his hair like a ? tryna get publicity so he can drop a 3 year old album
    but all of that is beside the point
    i got 5 on it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every game album dropped ever
  • talik23
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i don't give a ? about game touring overseas
    and he ain't puttin no albums out, damn fool
    he out here dying his hair like a ? tryna get publicity so he can drop a 3 year old album
    but all of that is beside the point
    i got 5 on it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every game album dropped ever

tumblr_lgflbnnYiA1qgkfe2o1_500.jpg

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH.gif

? pictures again
    you like the corniest dude on the website
    ? ain't never got ? to say
    carry on, ?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL I know JT and he's cool with Game and aint got ? against him.

But still u saying suge slapped him? Proof?

I got proof that Yuk got his ass beat and chain snatched 2wice
  • talik23
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH.gif

? pictures again
    you like the corniest dude on the website
    ? ain't never got ? to say
    carry on, ?

65741_1490862995110_1340048121_31056520_2093578_n.jpg
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Game is a fake ass studio gangster that was exposed by his own brother,he is bipolar and he only has a few good tracks and if it wasnt for 50 his ass would be no where. Really he should thank JT the bigga figga. Yuk is more realer then the Game.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is Gangbangin on the internet real?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't care for either, but Yukmouth ? on Game you ? ? ....
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yuk in his prime > Game in his prime.

Game bites styles way too much. I like him though.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And yes, it is a fact Game would have been nothing without 50.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

No one is Cali is bumping his music,Oakland doesn't ? with him no more.
    The_Game_Yukmouth_The_Game_VS_Yukmouth-front-large.jpg

Someone lied to you on that one Homie The regime gets mad Love in Oakland,Cali and the West Coast in General...
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i'm go with game cause at one point he was in g-unit, and its a known fact 50 played a big part in his sucess
  • iLL-GateZ
    iLL-GateZ Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    FIRST OFF, if u tha real Menace...u a SUCKA!! and u roll wit SUCKAS!! Yuk got his chain snatched....that means what?!?! that y'all broke ass ? need new jewelry?! ice cube is supposedly the hardest ? in the game and his chain's been snatched!! o yea and i see u failed to mention that spider JOKE had a pistol when him and his 2 ? jumped yuk...yuk beat that ass anyways...and then suge knight's ? ass jumped yukmouth while he was shopping for groceries for his family with 10 other ? ?!?!?!! nobody can ? wit yuk AND WE KNOW THIS cuz EVERYTIME yuk gets some ? like this happen to him....he's ALWAYS by hisself and he's the ONLY ONE...................?
  • iLL-GateZ
    iLL-GateZ Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yukmouth is 10x better than GAYme and always will be!!! GAYme is a fake ass studio studio biter who can only rap about other ? ....Yuk STAY REAL
  • dansander
    dansander Members Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would very a lot like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.