Beat Request(if Possible)

Options
ShencotheMC
ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Fresh Produce
Talented folks of the Fresh Produce section I was wondering if there was any way I could request a beat sampling that new Adele joint Rolling in the Deep.

I'll pay, but just remember Ima broke ass ? so I got a limit on price. Idk if this'll be closed but if you'd like to help just PM me about it.

Thank you and ? bless america

Comments

• shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    are there any specific parts you want in your song? or do i get full creative control as long as i incorporate the song? i understand you're broke, and i'll cut you some slack cuz you're a decent mc... but how cheap are we talking?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    are there any specific parts you want in your song? or do i get full creative control as long as i incorporate the song? i understand you're broke, and i'll cut you some slack cuz you're a decent mc... but how cheap are we talking?

The part from :05 - :41 seconds in the video. That whole " There's a fire..." Spiel she does in the song.
    As far as price I only got enough money for premum rights, nothing exclusive. I just wanna be able to do it at shows and put it on the radio. Prolly about in the $60-70 range. If that's not enough or a laughable offer I guess just put the beat to the side for me until I can get enough to pay for it. I'm not paying no $500 dollars for exclusive rights like them ? on Soundclick be charging lol
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    best way to do this

Host a beat contest

whoever can flip the sample the best wins.

prolly get more participation that way

and shenco could choose from a few different submissions

Umm ok I guess. I just want a good beat with that sample
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ima broke ass ? (and kinda picky about beat choice) so I understand if y'all cats not willing to work with what I got. I can be a real pain in the ass when it comes to beat selection
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I made something. Not sure what you are looking for, but i listened to one track of yours and i made something close to what i think you might spit over.

http://soundcloud.com/drgoo/ufiit

I'll add more if you are feeling it..
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    I made something. Not sure what you are looking for, but i listened to one track of yours and i made something close to what i think you might spit over.

http://soundcloud.com/drgoo/ufiit

I'll add more if you are feeling it..

I like that my dude.

I'm looking for something a little uptempo. I'm trying to be able to perform this joint and have the crowd rocking. How you flipp[ed the sample was pretty much exactly how I want it too with the whole vocal section starting off the beat and then when that gets done I just come through and straight demolish it. Ahh yea
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    I like that my dude.

I'm looking for something a little uptempo. I'm trying to be able to perform this joint and have the crowd rocking. How you flipp[ed the sample was pretty much exactly how I want it too with the whole vocal section starting off the beat and then when that gets done I just come through and straight demolish it. Ahh yea

you got aim or something real time to chat with?
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited April 2011
    Options
    best way to do this

Host a beat contest

whoever can flip the sample the best wins.

prolly get more participation that way

and shenco could choose from a few different submissions

Sounds like a good idea.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    you got aim or something real time to chat with?

I got yahoo my dude
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    money mob wrote: »
    Sounds like a good idea.

I mean if that's the idea, sure let's do it and I'll open a thread for it
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    of course it's the idea.

if you're not guarenteeing money, then why would ppl wanna make a beat for nothing?

At least if there's a challenge involved they'll get bragging rights and prove musical dominance over the rest of the FP

plus it's been a long time since anyones battled, this forum kinda needa some ? to pop off

So you ? can get your practice ? man lmao. But alright let me make the thread as soon as I get back to home base
  • TheHuman
    TheHuman Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you're lookin' for beats, hit up my soundclick.
    I can't post links just yet, but what you'd want to do is search "I am the Human"
    And I'll be the only one listed.
    Just uploaded 10 new tracks the other night with more to come.
    Hit 'em up, tell me what you think, or if you want, I can do some custom work.