Comments

• love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    Check in, and good luck!
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    check in, and good luck Frozenheartwjlb!
  • frozenheartwjlb
    frozenheartwjlb Members Posts: 206
    edited April 2011
    Check in... good luck to you also
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    No audio, I straight text this Frozenheartwjlb into pieces.
    I'm the reason why you still in college, a doctorant? Fake Kratos needs to increase!

You no Eminem but Vanilla Ice bootleg trying to get awknowledgement
    Rehabe Redriding hood, ? for his entertainment, ? breath, give him mints

Uza stan, newbie, a patient with cerebral palsy, you can't beat me, gets startruck like presentation!
    I've made mistake, but Frozenheart wjlb is done like dead mitochondrion, no props like standing conspitation

Kano behind you, I pullout Frozenheartwjlb, fire it like Indian Jones movie, I melt this Frozenheartwjlb like experiment
    I ask you what's wrong with yo brain? You reply with I'm battling Love Yal, but I hate you...you gets Knockdown like Cotto,
    no brain
    Insane because Frozenheartwjlb is simple and plain like losing cell count, this Powder Hellraiser Pinhead gets his name
    When you stickem in the freezer call him Frozenheartwjlb, buried him cold for your entertainment

This Fake Piston, Detroit is only hot because Love Yal Godzilla is flame tourchin I'm melting this Frozenheartwjlb, unfrozen!
    Yo cell membrane is no comparssing towards how I left Frozenheartwjlb in every bar with downsyndrom

Cerbral vascular accident see yourself, Frozenheartwjlb on the mic, looks a broken down Steve Cold Austin, no more coke for him!
    A conversationalist M.c ..um Frozenheartwjlb? Hell no!, convicted to no teeth, lines are too old wrinkles like grandparents

This cookie sheet , I put this Jack Black's brother in the oven and bake him like cookie, you too sweet like guilty conviction
    Jay-Z Black Album, Joe Budden, Kanye west, Eminem all those albums are old, add a new album to yo decade, 1.) Love yal left Frozenheartwjlb lost culmination!
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Nothing personal or serious, just a friendly battle........still uppin for Frozenheartwjlb verse.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't call it a bite, but something tells me your 1st line was inspired by this verse. Could be a coincidence or inadvertent, either way good luck to the both of you. Can't wait till I get enough posts to vote =/
  • frozenheartwjlb
    edited April 2011
    Its a shame that your faceless, cause now your gettin buried nameless
    Be prepared to be beat with the same chains Jesus was chained with
    Your an abomination ? told me to ? you, So I'll make it painless
    its time for the hailmary, be ready to be stitched up, seamstress
    I'm a frozen heart comin to steal your soul, the new age Damian, genius
    Preach that love, when every dude knows your on the down-low
    So come with the white jokes, at least I got a pic so everybody knows
    Doin this verse in overtime, so I can drop before a deadline
    No D.I., no extension needed, you can call this verse a crime
    Murder sprinkled in every line, read the signs
    this battle is mine, ? up thoughts, just a possessed mind
    Love yal just hurt I roll my blunt with bible pages every time
    Did I hurt your feelings ? , you can use my ? to wipe the tears from your eyes
    I see you using that quote John 15, well at least you try
    Too bad I just stunned you with that Austin 3:16, call it your suicide
    Just murdered your existence, except I only need 16 lines.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this is a difficult decision but my vote is for love yal its just i think love yal went over sixteen lines
    frozenheart was good too goin in on love yal religion but love yal creativity hit harder
    i really liked the kano/frozenheart reference plus love yal was more original and the wipe tears with my ? reference was suspect

no more coke for him!
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i vote frozen heart on this 1 b/c he came ruthless and headhunting.....one line i didn't like but i'll spare the details , either way frozenheart gets the nod
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Man ya'll already know i was in on this and you ain't even include me in the thread title. New to I.C battles and i been trying to find this thread since wednesday.
    nevertheless......

Look who just signed in/ look who just chimed in/ a living, hit of LSD making ya mind bend
    come with rebuddles faster than they get typed in/ what i read look like a battle of " the ? rhyme wins"
    In that case I'll lose to ya'll dudes/ cause ya spit that weak sauce and reaking of wak juice.
    doubt anything you lames say could faze daze/ ya ? blades/ better off sticking to playing beyblades
    I'm taking on all comers/ comming on all takers/ occassional law breaker/ bustin in brauds faces/
    and in this situation/ ya'll ? the brauds/ no need to say no ? i'm simply slaughtering hogs.
    ? love ya'll/ really no love lost/ I'm above ya'll ? / I'll knock the dust off
    Toss a couple shots like I'm tossing up kettlebells/ clear a ? rip then let out a rebel yell/
    Every verse I'm reading of yours is an epic fail/ split ya time between the I.C and browsing for naked males
    on the humble frozen heart don't wanna rumble with Daze/ in his AVI/ lookin like barney rubble with a fade.
    really i blame dre/ for what he did to michigan/ got every white boy near detroit thinking they eminem
    I'ma claim this win and ya can't blame it on luck/ cause we can get it on from nukes to nunchucks
    so here's my send off. a simple, GO BUCKS!!!!! Ann Arbor was a ? , I rock and you suck.
  • frozenheartwjlb
    edited April 2011
    Sorry rob, I did not hear from you again. I have to make a seperate thread for our battle. You can copy the one you just did and post it in the new one. I will make it right now.
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    Man ya'll already know i was in on this and you ain't even include me in the thread title. New to I.C battles and i been trying to find this thread since wednesday.
    nevertheless......

Look who just signed in/ look who just chimed in/ a living, hit of LSD making ya mind bend
    come with rebuddles faster than they get typed in/ what i read look like a battle of " the ? rhyme wins"
    In that case I'll lose to ya'll dudes/ cause ya spit that weak sauce and reaking of wak juice.
    doubt anything you lames say could faze daze/ ya ? blades/ better off sticking to playing beyblades
    I'm taking on all comers/ comming on all takers/ occassional law breaker/ bustin in brauds faces/
    and in this situation/ ya'll ? the brauds/ no need to say no ? i'm simply slaughtering hogs.
    ? love ya'll/ really no love lost/ I'm above ya'll ? / I'll knock the dust off
    Toss a couple shots like I'm tossing up kettlebells/ clear a ? rip then let out a rebel yell/
    Every verse I'm reading of yours is an epic fail/ split ya time between the I.C and browsing for naked males
    on the humble frozen heart don't wanna rumble with Daze/ in his AVI/ lookin like barney rubble with a fade.
    really i blame dre/ for what he did to michigan/ got every white boy near detroit thinking they eminem
    I'ma claim this win and ya can't blame it on luck/ cause we can get it on from nukes to nunchucks
    so here's my send off. a simple, GO BUCKS!!!!! Ann Arbor was a ? , I rock and you suck.

Is this verse towards Love yal or frozenheartwglb because this thread is Love yal vs. Frozenheartwglb......if you want can vote
    But if want a match, let me know?...good luck on that's verse I think you going towards Frozenheartwglb. Good luck!
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    1-1 thanks for voting, and giving your explaination......uppin more votes.
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    Good match! Uppin for more votes!
  • love yal
    edited April 2011
    1-1 uppin for more votes!
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited May 2011
    I agree with thedesolateone in that this was a tough battle to vote on. It was very close. love yal had about 3 sick lines but everything else came across as filler and I appreciate the work he put in on trying to come up with personals. frozenheartwjlb had a few good lines too and neither were forced but I didn't feel the consistent attack. I felt he fell off in the end. Vote - love yal
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lool damn u murder him . can i take those lyrics ?
  • love yal
    edited May 2011
    good match....so who won...so far 2-1..uppin for votes..good luck!
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited July 2011
    I'm going to have to call it and give it to loveyal, having 2 of the 3 voters votes. I know it's close so if you want me to reopen it frozen, let me know by PM and I'll open it.
This discussion has been closed.