New girl isnt into oral sex

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Like rose said, she may have had a bad experience with oral sex earlier in life.

I had a friend that was forced to give oral at an early age and she won't barely suck off her own husband.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    yall can practice on me
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

I would think, if shes having sex with you she at least likes you a little bit?

lol, I would hope so.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited April 2011
    Im a big fan of oral, i really enjoy it. I can be with her without it but its like having a icecream without chocolate sauce, its good but it could be better.
    Maybe ya right on it being early.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    nothing worse than bad head.....drop her mayne
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    A month is still early....

It is, that is what I was going to say. However she is having (vaginal) sex with him.
    Maybe she had a bad experience, both ways. It could be psychological rather than physical. *shrugs*

Once you're in that place, it shouldn't be taken so seriously. Play with it, make it fun and incorporate some games ie. Dice. Each time you roll, whatever it lands on gives you a new suggestion of position, place or act.
    Kissing and caressing her entire body, lips to thighs, especially between her inner thighs might make her feel at ease and excite her. Just don't overstep her boundaries and ignore her requests.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    He said she wont let him.

Try the ol "just kiss it" trick.

cs try that
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    how is that funny?

relationship must lack substance if all you're looking forward to is getting skull

Why does it have to be ALL that you're looking forward to? That's not ALL I want but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't important.

It's not wise to lie to yourself about sexual compatibility because it's only going to lead to heartache down the road.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Why does it have to be ALL that you're looking forward to? That's not ALL I want but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't important.

It's not wise to lie to yourself about sexual compatibility because it's only going to lead to heartache down the road.

Exactly.
    It's rather annoying when people associate the importance of sexual compatibility with being the sole important factor within a relationship. No, that is far besides the principle.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited April 2011
    Man tell that ? like yo If u aint willing to suck my ? then Ill get another ? who will..

But T/S seems like actually likes her. Hopefully she'll come around, just show her that you're willing to work with her, not against.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    your new girl should be your old girl
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited April 2011
    If hip hop has taught me anything, the only answer is to force it on her. If you do it right, its not like she'll be able to scream for help...
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2011
    damnkp wrote: »
    your new girl should be your old girl

He likes her though.
    =~(*
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Hey do it the playa way.......Don't force it on her cuz the more you try the more she will pull away. Let her take her time cuz it may be one of those things where right now its gross but a year from now you maybe fighting to pull the ? out her mouth. You gotta make her comfortable with you, the more comfortable she is the more she will explore.................Until then, find you another chick on the other side of town that does EVERYTHING!!!!!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Get her tipsy and ? her face.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    juice86 wrote: »
    LOL that bowl would be filled with "suck my ? " requests

lol.............
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2011
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Get her tipsy and ? her face.

This is a nice option.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    we could never be together ? that . ? her and everything she stands for b.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    maybe she isnt a hoe.

you're lucky you found a decent girl
    ? that bop be hoes?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited April 2011
    blazini wrote: »
    ? that bop be hoes?

Im sayin...plus TS said shes done everything else in a month, but wont give head. so...
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    maybe she isnt a hoe.

you're lucky you found a decent girl

a woman giving her boyfriend head is not hoeish
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited April 2011
    jus wait till she falls in love wit u.. then tell ur ur lil friend wants a kiss from her... make her kiss the tip.. if she does that, then ask herfor a french kiss.. lol... she will eventually go down on it...

imho... i dunno ur girl but i think i would be able to pull it off.. u jus gotta know how to touch a woman.. put her in the mood son.. fourplay will lead to u eating her out... but u dont go straight for it.. u kiss n lick everywhere else but there.. and wen u see she is pleased like crazy u go for it real subtle... from the thighs on up.. once u make it there she wont let u leave
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    juice86 wrote: »
    Been dealing with this chick for about a month and she is against oral sex, she has never done it and wont even let me do

Help me out

I read the bolded and all I can say is give it time if you really think she is worth it

but if you getting to the point where you plunging that ? on a regular basis and she still acting funny...................cut slingload on shorty and don't look back

unfortunately if she really care about you by the time you leave her, she might just suck off the next ? she gets into a relationship so she doesn't lose another dude

LOL @ the subliminal ether afterwards
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    I got a homie whos wife wont blow him...
    i'm pretty sure that eventually he is going to ? her...

Lmao well damn