Why do most ladies.....

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
Automatically assume that since the guy has a baby face that he's a "pretty boy"? And with that comes the automatic assumption that he's a player?

I had a convo with a lady friend the other day and she ask me how many ? 's do I have? Im like how you figure Im messing wit a bunch of ? 's? She goes cause your a pretty boy, thats what yall do and she was dead ass serious. WTF is up with that? This isnt the first time Ive heard this either. I stopped trying to impress females in a pretty boy type way in High School. Why do women feel this way?

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its one of the pitfalls of being pretty..you can't have everything in life. Would you rather be ugly?
  • Stew
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hell nah but why we gotta get punished for something we cant control? Like I asked to look the way I do. By no means am I upset that I look this way but just trying to figure out why women think like this? If I see a sexy ass woman I dont assume that she's a gold digger or is stuck up.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Hell nah but why we gotta get punished for something we cant control? Like I asked to look the way I do. By no means am I upset that I look this way but just trying to figure out why women think like this? If I see a sexy ass woman I dont assume that she's a gold digger or is stuck up.

You may not but there are a lot that would see her like that. This is America where most will judge a book by the cover.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Automatically assume that since the guy has a baby face that he's a "pretty boy"? And with that comes the automatic assumption that he's a player?

I had a convo with a lady friend the other day and she ask me how many ? 's do I have? Im like how you figure Im messing wit a bunch of ? 's? She goes cause your a pretty boy, thats what yall do and she was dead ass serious. WTF is up with that? This isnt the first time Ive heard this either. I stopped trying to impress females in a pretty boy type way in High School. Why do women feel this way?

She was flirting with you and wanted you to holla. This was also a "? test," and you failed.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    But do you mess with a lot of hoes?
  • Stew
    edited April 2011
    Options
    She was flirting with you and wanted you to holla. This was also a "? test," and you failed.

She came over to smash and I did just that. Smh @ you. She just found it odd that she was the only one I was sleeping wit cause I'm single.
  • Stew
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    But do you mess with a lot of hoes?

No I don't. I like being disease free.