I enjoy reading *insert IC ladies name* posts because...

Options
DEE-LICIOUS
DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
I thought this would be a cool thread to make (but if it isn't...oh the hell well)
Got the idea from Blue Virgo's thread which has nothing to do with this but so what...

Anyway, I enjoy reading Akosiwa's posts because she keeps it real with her opinion. Doesn't care who agrees or disagrees and will stand up for herself everytime she is challenged.

And I enjoy reading Blue Virgo's posts because she is super hilarious to me and knows how to play along with jokes instead of catching feelings. PLUS she's one of the few chicks on here who's ? I haven't been forced to see while scrolling down a thread minding my own business. So for that I'm forever grateful.

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading Dee's posts cause they make me laugh. Especialy when she would ? in a thread

I like reading Kat's posts cause 9 times out of 10 we are one the same page

I like reading Nthing's posts cause they are either insightful or have a interesting question

I like reading Blue's posts cause she is saying slick ish to folks and they don't even know it

I like reading Haute's posts cause she makes me laugh with her random thoughts

I like reading Marie's posts... when she posts ... cause she's funny and has good makeup/fashion tips
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading my own posts because sometimes and can be so creative with my insults.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No ? and No Grammaro @ blazini WTF ? ?
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I read the thread premises but ? post in the PR threads so i figured why not. I dont care about chicks post. just my own.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have an imagination, so the voice I hear when I read DEE's posts is hilarious. As far as her actual posts, sometimes I'm like ? her though. She's cool though.

Roscoe Pico...mainly on the wildly random posts...and not cuz she's yella like most of these negroids

If Myayoni is a girl add her too...? is hilarious and comes out of nowhere.

I used to like how Akosiwa/Jihad would catch feelings. One time I got a real net nerd white boy message board troll laugh out of some feelings she caught.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I like reading my own posts because sometimes and can be so creative with my insults.

smh...why would u ruin my thread with this....

Anyway..this is about IC FEMALES...no commentary on males posts.

I enjoy reading Nthn's posts because she is insightful like ms s says...all of her posts seem to have substance and make sense all of the time. Plus Supes is lowkey in luv wit her font so I gotta keep my eye on her O_o lmao

I enjoy reading Ms S's posts cause she is SILLY as all hell. And gives good tips for the most random things that I wanna know...
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol my bad Dee im bored. carry on.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like DEE's post cause she's smart yet hilarious when she shuts these dudes down.

MsS - Cause she reminds me of my older sister.

Pico - Funny and random as hell.

Generally speaking I like females that speak their mind even when it doesn't coincide with the popular opinion.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading Dee and Pico's post because they are always mad random and funny

I like reading Blue's post because she brings a ouch of class to the discussion

I USED to LOVE reading Ms.S post because she had a beautiful half naked man in her sig

I like reading Kat's and Akosiwa's post because they always gives an honest answer
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading Dee's posts cause they make me laugh. Especialy when she would ? in a thread

I like reading Kat's posts cause 9 times out of 10 we are one the same page

I like reading Nthing's posts cause they are either insightful or have a interesting question

I like reading Blue's posts cause she is saying slick ish to folks and they don't even know it

I like reading Haute's posts cause she makes me laugh with her random thoughts

I like reading Marie's posts... when she posts ... cause she's funny and has good makeup/fashion tips

So that's like 6 females, including you =7 + Pico = 8. 8 Ladies on the IC, damn the IC losing :(
  • kat2180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Haute! You're one of those randomly hilarious posters too...the freaky version. lol
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol... here we go again
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol, the team building thread?

Anyway.........

I enjoy reading Dee's posts because she is HILARIOUS!!! I read everything in a Queens voice and it makes it even funier.
    I also like Haute's & June's cause they usually have some nice 1 liners in there that no one else usually picks up on.
    I like Ms. S's because she's usually the lil peacemaker
    I like Kinky Curls' posts because she has people UPSET!!!! It's so funny to see people get mad over her trolling.
    That's the same reason why I liked Soulljah T's posts.
    Marie!!!! She's super nice and friendly with her posts...but she can be a lil sarcastic too in "dumb threads"--loves that.
    Oh, and Aqua....sometimes I can barely understand it, but I still read pretty much every post...

Um....I can't think of more...I'll come back if I do.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading Blue Virgo's posts because her font is hawt and she should be saying something nice about me in her every post but i gets disappointed when she don't and i be about to cry so it's a love/hate kinda thing cause i love when i is mentioned and i hate when i ain't. (run-on intentional)

I like reading Dee's post cause i think dee is crazy and funny and she always mentions who's ? she's seen on here.

so you only enjoy it because you expect to see your name in it....wowzas.
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I need to add Pico .... her lingo and homemade gifs ? me up
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading Aquafinafloe's post cuz when she derails threads and people get mad its comedy
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    on the contrary if a females ? haven't been exposed i feel what she has to say is usually uninteresting, maybe because i visualise when i read sometimes.

Even so not very many chicks on here are interesting but i ride with "kai_valya" cause she ain't scared to ride on some ignoramus africanus ? if she must.
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So that's like 6 females, including you =7 + Pico = 8. 8 Ladies on the IC, damn the IC losing :(

lol

there are more than 8

Aqua ... she is so throwed and likes to talk ?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading
    Dee's posts because she cracks me up...reminds me of my homegirl that's fun to be around. We need to get a storytime with Dee thread going. I love her stories on twitter.

Desertain(I forgot how it's spelled)'s posts because we have the same view on a lot of subjects. She just explains it a lot better than I would so I be c/s a lot of her posts.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ?

I forgot ms.jones

Her ether is so potent

If she had a ?

I'd marry her
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No, only enjoy it when i DO see my name, when my name isn't in it, my heart breaks :(

So it really has nothing to do with me...just you & your name. Smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I enjoy Ms.Jones post cause she either ethering someone or teachin us some freak game lol
  • kat2180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    ?

I forgot ms.jones

Her ether is so potent

If she had a ?

I'd marry her

lol..yeah I check for MsJones.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just me and my name in connection with you, I don't feel any sort of disappointment when these IC hoes don't mention my name, nor do I feel any sort of excitement when those IC hoes mention my name, it's all about you, boo, you and only you have the power to affect my emotions.

I know this is a line, but...

*falls for it anyway*
  • Blue Virgo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You falling for it like I fell for you?

Something like that....

I told you you'd fall for me....did you know I'd choose to fall for that line?