I enjoy reading *insert IC ladies name* posts because...

Options

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Of course, I know you.

You should...been doing this for quite some time now...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was going to go ahead and post but it seems there is some ? going on in here:(

*exits*
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yo Dee is one of my favorites on the strength chick is hilarious to me, June and Charlie madd cool with me too because they make the kid feel good and I smile with the flirtation that they give me. Pico and her random comments always have me crackin up B. Jonesy home girl can smash dreams with her comments and you can tell they come with ease out of her fingertips as she types. Birdie my chick too cause it's only a matter of time before she drops a ? pic in threads. Ms S is madd cool too because she just gives it to you straight and honest opinions from her point of view. I liked reading and talking to Sperling and Lyric but they don't come around no more :( Haute is crazy when we speak there is always a 50/50 chance she'll ask me about my ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Haute is crazy when we speak there is always a 50/50 chance she'll ask me about my ? .
    well since you brought it up

why don't you whip it out real quick

I'm sure the other ladies won't mind
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jones, Haute, and DEE stay sonnin ? .....

Blue is funny. So is Pico....
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jones, Haute, and DEE stay sonnin ? .....

Blue is funny. So is Pico....

co-sign...plus add Aqua and Charlie on the sonnin' ? plus they funny too..Plus I almost forgot Dainty and Kat
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hiiii :)

ok lemme add more...

Aquafina- the jury is still out on her for me BUT I have read some posts from her that were pretty insightful. I think she just talks ? to the dudes cause it gets a reaction out of them.

Jonesy kills meeee lmao she's hilarious! I can't even think of insults that are as mean as hers lol and by mean I mean TRUE...she gets in these dudes soul wit the truth

Charlie is on some new ? lmao I like reading her posts cause idk who the hell she's gonna curse out next!

And wait...of course my BESTIEEEEEEEEEE KAT! She's the best. The end. If she was the only person that posted on this site from now on- I would read every freakin post. yuppp
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Roscoe Pico...mainly on the wildly random posts...and not cuz she's yella like most of these negroids

Now I'm not a ? hater.

But Pico got the worst sense of humor on the board. Admit it. You think she's cute. You co-sign the dumb, unfunny ? she says. Many do.

And no females don't jump on me with the "I'm straight and I think she's funny" ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You simpin here more than I was simpin Blue.

You should simp me more.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dizz's posts have a certain flair to them, like a female liberace type vibe

killacham's posts are flashy and arrogant, but she still has a certain panache that carries over in her fierceness
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Now I'm not a ? hater.

But Pico got the worst sense of humor on the board. Admit it. You think she's cute. You co-sign the dumb, unfunny ? she says. Many do.

And no females don't jump on me with the "I'm straight and I think she's funny" ? .

IDK he did call me a ? eating mutt ? last week
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Now I'm not a ? hater.

As I specified, I like the wildly random posts she makes at times. I couldn't have been any more clear. This is an example. Funny not only b/c of the OP, but b/c it was posted in the Powder Room.
    Thread: so yesterday i asked my BF

"? that ? ain't funny"
    Ok cool bro.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no particular order

dee- no matter the situation she keeps it 100
    kai- brains and beauty, not very common, its usually one or the other
    kimmie-something about her, she seems to have a good heart
    blue-her posts are methodical and executed to perfection
    pico-cute and appears to be mildly autistic
    marley-wise beyond her years, her spirit is in each or her posts

thats off top, if i think of anyone else, i'll add l8tr
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You simpin here more than I was simpin Blue.

lmao i luvs me some Kat!

Haute!!! Is heeefuckinglarious to me! It isnt even dry humor...its just sillyness lmao cracks me up
    Roscoe is funny as hell...her ic gimmick makes me laugh cause sometimes she abandons it and say some real ? ...and then realized the grave mistake she made so her next few posts after that are like ridiculously random and nonsensical...and its hilarious!

Marley used to get on my nerves but after I realized she wasn't acting a 'part' or a gimmick...I started to like her and now she's super cool in my book. and has lots of random ass info that actually works (yup- i try that ish out everytime she gives me an answer to somethin)
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hiiii :)

ok lemme add more...

Aquafina- the jury is still out on her for me BUT I have read some posts from her that were pretty insightful. I think she just talks ? to the dudes cause it gets a reaction out of them.

Jonesy kills meeee lmao she's hilarious! I can't even think of insults that are as mean as hers lol and by mean I mean TRUE...she gets in these dudes soul wit the truth

Charlie is on some new ? lmao I like reading her posts cause idk who the hell she's gonna curse out next!

And wait...of course my BESTIEEEEEEEEEE KAT! She's the best. The end. If she was the only person that posted on this site from now on- I would read every freakin post. yuppp

I'm going to assume you saved the best for last..:(

But ditto..:) lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you saved the best for last..:(

But ditto..:) lol

lmao!! I wasn't going in any particular order...u know ur my favvvvvv!

IDK After seeing IHeartCali in that pic suckin ? and then the one wit the ? on her...i just don't know what to think of her anymore. She was cool though...I'm real visual...i definitely judge folks by what i see so idk. it was ? up that he put her out there like that though. *rambles*

ok and Marie!! Man..she needs to post more smh...she's funny and her makeup advice is spot ON
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I love reading tupacfan post and her work! :)

Haute - cause it's like something I wouldve said but she posted it faster.

kai- We had great conversation. She's so intelligent.

Dee- cause she makes me laugh/ even on twitter too

Blue - cause shes sooo damn adorable.

June gemini - shes ? funny but we might have to fight cause J gutta's mine :(
  • 1of1
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I enjoy reading ms.jones' posts because she takes a straightforward approach to answering questions and addressing concerns. She speaks from experience and is honest. ms.jones aka raw uncut aka cocaina aka no condom no knives.
  • 1of1
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao!! I wasn't going in any particular order...u know ur my favvvvvv!

IDK After seeing IHeartCali in that pic suckin ? and then the one wit the ? on her...i just don't know what to think of her anymore. She was cool though...I'm real visual...i definitely judge folks by what i see so idk. it was ? up that he put her out there like that though. *rambles*

ok and Marie!! Man..she needs to post more smh...she's funny and her makeup advice is spot ON

You 32 and have a problem with getting ? on your face and ? in the mouth? Lies. All lies.

Or is it just the pics? Some people are exhibitionists IDK why that's such an issue for those who aren't.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You 32 and have a problem with getting ? on your face and ? in the mouth? Lies. All lies.

Or is it just the pics? Some people are exhibitionists IDK why that's such an issue for those who aren't.

What I do sexually happens in private. I mean, I didn't post all up in the thread over and over expressing my shock, but aye. I'm definitely not used to seeing someone im acquainted with in any form (yes, I know this is the net) in sexual situations. And it's no secret im a ? with many things so....seems like an expected response of shock and awe from me.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I enjoy reading Conscious Nehki's posts, she always keeps it real and keeps it conscious.. love that! and her cooking skills be up to par with them recipe thread she created.

Princess Jihad's posts are always on point on the topics in social lounge, and she don't' hold back what she say either, which opens for open dialouge

June Gem, she's funny and honest..

Charlie, I enjoy reading her fashion tips, checking chins when necessary.

soulja t use to have me dying laughing my ass off going in on folks and her getting the same treatment she was giving ppl, ? was pure comedy lol, of course I enjoyed her misery posts for the comfort of my entertainment lol.

Aqua- her posts are almost like shock posts, she raps and I'm a poet and as I artist I respect her talent, can't knock her for that...

Dee- her posts is like a timing for everything, a time to joke, be genuine, tell stories..

Kai, her posts come off intelligent with an open mind.
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nothing is the truth and is forever a lie - her posts seem genuine and she'll post and keeps it moving..

haute - her posts scream feminist ;) I diggs that.

Blue - I really don't pay attention to what she posts, neither kat or pico..and when i do, its likely a thread they created I'm responding to.
  • 1of1
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What I do sexually happens in private. I mean, I didn't post all up in the thread over and over expressing my shock, but aye. I'm definitely not used to seeing someone im acquainted with in any form (yes, I know this is the net) in sexual situations. And it's no secret im a ? with many things so....seems like an expected response of shock and awe from me.
    Lol @ DEE being a ? .

Why does "knowing" the person change your perspective? Is everyone you know a "good" little private sex person who has private missionary secks once a month? Some people like the cameras. The exhibition enhances their enjoyment of the act.

I understand though. You're an undercover freak. None of the "regulars" in your daily life need to "see" that side of you. That's cool and understandable, OK.

Some chicks don't mind swallowing meats on camera and catching eye jammies from ? tops while the flash goes off. *shrugs* You have an image to uphold, so don't associate with those camera hoes.

Oh and LMAO you act like you didn't see her ramming the Boa Condicktor in her fun cave on cammy cam.

Oh and Lol @ DEE being a ? .

P.S. Lol @ DEE being a ? .
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like reading your posts cause you were feeling Toni Braxton's "Woman" like I did.

yea i remember that track.. the message in that track is pretty powerful..
  • 1of1
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol this obviously doesn't go for getting your ass licked cause I know I've read at least 40 posts from you over the years about getting your ass licked, hell you even had a post telling other chicks how to get their ? licked from a dude.

smh @ you writing 'how to get ass licked' instructionals but claiming to be a ? .
    Word she raided an ass licking thread less than 24 hours ago.