I enjoy reading *insert IC ladies name* posts because...

Options
13»

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    O yea, I forgot Kimi, her posts can be relevant and irrelevant, depending on the topic at hand, but when it comes to dropping pics, in a heart beat, she'll drop em' like it's hot hahahahahaha..
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bird...cuz she hood
    Blue...cuz she's a smart ass, but the sarcasm is funny
    Dee...cuz she my role model
    Jones...cuz she funny...did whats his name ? , but funny regardless
    Haute...cuz she eclectic and humorous...that line about doing ? ? ...never gets old
    Charlie...cuz she speaks her mind and dont give a ? ...will get cut though, believe that
    Nthngs...cuz she classy :)
    Ako...cuz she uses 'womyn' and people used to get mad and she calls blue a ? every chance she gets
    Marley...i dont read all her posts (long winded ftl) but when i do i like how she answers questions w/out really answering them...and the fact that im so on point that i usually catch the original response before she makes changes to her post to be more pc...
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    'when in doubt, do some ? ? ' haute's finest
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that cody vibe chick because she reminds me of furious from that movie mystery men, it's like her super power is getting mad and all she can do about it is post dumb ? .
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its embarassing how much room defenders give him when they're guarding him because he cant shoot.

i mean c'mon you're an NBA player for ? 's sake, you've been in the L for what now, 5 years?

lock yourself in a gym for an hour a day and just shoot 200 twenty footers. something.

im saying though

know what im saying

cause im saying it

right here

right now

in this post

im saying

and thats my mutherfucking word

no but seriously what im saying is that Rajon Rondo should work on his jumpshot.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    Bird...cuz she hood
    Blue...cuz she's a smart ass, but the sarcasm is funny
    Dee...cuz she my role model
    Jones...cuz she funny...did whats his name ? , but funny regardless
    Haute...cuz she eclectic and humorous...that line about doing ? ? ...never gets old
    Charlie...cuz she speaks her mind and dont give a ? ...will get cut though, believe that
    Nthngs...cuz she classy :)
    Ako...cuz she uses 'womyn' and people used to get mad and she calls blue a ? every chance she gets
    Marley...i dont read all her posts (long winded ftl) but when i do i like how she answers questions w/out really answering them...and the fact that im so on point that i usually catch the original response before she makes changes to her post to be more pc...

Nah, I called her a ? and she called me a ? basher or something.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I enjoy all female posts as they are a welcome breath of fresh air in this male dominated board. SMH at chicks constantly get ran off.

Pico crazy/funny tho and Jelly allways got a nice smile in her avi and always says hi.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nah, she called you a ? cause you constantly going at her despite her being a ? , so she be saying you ? for wanting to interact with a ? .

Sure, choice.....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol this obviously doesn't go for getting your ass licked cause I know I've read at least 40 posts from you over the years about getting your ass licked, hell you even had a post telling other chicks how to get their ? licked from a dude.

smh @ you writing 'how to get ass licked' instructionals but claiming to be a ? .
    LMAO mainly because it cracks me up to say it on here. But yea- point taken.
    Lol @ DEE being a ? .

Why does "knowing" the person change your perspective? Is everyone you know a "good" little private sex person who has private missionary secks once a month? Some people like the cameras. The exhibition enhances their enjoyment of the act.

I understand though. You're an undercover freak. None of the "regulars" in your daily life need to "see" that side of you. That's cool and understandable, OK.

Some chicks don't mind swallowing meats on camera and catching eye jammies from ? tops while the flash goes off. *shrugs* You have an image to uphold, so don't associate with those camera hoes.

Oh and LMAO you act like you didn't see her ramming the Boa Condicktor in her fun cave on cammy cam.

Oh and Lol @ DEE being a ? .

P.S. Lol @ DEE being a ? .
    lmao I conveniently put all that webcam ? she did out of my mind. I know it happened of course but all visuals are safely tucked away in some dark corner never to be seen again. and yea @ the undercover. I don't put it out there in regular life. "knowing" the person makes it a whole diff ballgame for me. Don't ask me why wtf..it just does. I'm always shocked @ stuff like that. That's just how I am.
    Dont knock my ? title yo! *re-adjusts halo*