Tell us about

Options

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ the pictorial.

Looks like an interesting day..do you go on random walks often?

I had a LATE night, took the kiddo to a birthday party where she performed Happy Birthday..solo. Then we went and had dinner with my boo afterwards. Now I'm laying in my bed ready to pass out.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol @ the pictorial.

Looks like an interesting day..do you go on random walks often?

I had a LATE night, took the kidding to a birthday party where she performed Happy Birthday..solo. Then we went and had dinner with my boo afterwards. Now I'm laying in my bed ready to pass out.
    na I rarely take random walks but today I had absolutely nothing to do, told my bf I was gonna walk to melrose he asked me what my problem was lol
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    almost hit a cat on the way to school today
    failed a quiz we took
    stole a kitkat from quick trip
    bulls beat the pacers.... thats about it
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Didn't do much today with the rain and tornado warning. I did go get a pedicure: pedicure.jpg

Plus the games were on so I made: bbq.jpg[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/dolemite_rufus/random pics/? .jpg[/IMG]

I was pretty happy.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    valya is that your mug shot with you wearing a crooked wig in ur avi??
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    made some french toast pancakes
    saw a matinee with hubby
    made some cookies and some beef stew for dinner
    right now studying for my exam on mon and eating some cookies and cream ice cream, with a ? load of whipped cream (i'm seriously an undercover fatty)

? , i LOVE the pic of your daddy pico. so adorable
    awwwe thanks :):)

@mr.terrific them wings lookin bomb!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yoyoyoyo Babypop!

I woke up mad early for no reason, spoke to my granny, fed my cat, made grits/eggs and had strawberries wit it..., took the tags off this jacket I bought 2 yrs ago and forgot about...took a shower, went to the 99 cent store, bought wrapping paper, wrapped my lil nephews gift, drove to my cousins crib, played wit my nephew, went to a party at chucky cheese, got mad at that big ass ugly ass rat, drove home, watched 6 episodes of Glee, installed some curtains in my bedroom, vacuumed, ate, and now im still watchin glee and loving my lovely house.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thanks. bbq & ?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nice pictures pico,

So anyway, I went to two art gallery sessions this afternoon in midtown upper east side Manhattan , follow by the nasty weather. As usual can't take pictures since the artworks are sensitive and heavily guarded.

After came home and started my midterms projects(paintings) Got four done so far(just finish taking picture of each one and scanning it), Need six total here some that I did, tired as hell.
    After that I exercise, ate and did a little bit of mediation.(about to do some more of it, longer this time)
    28uod4w.jpg
    t02n83.jpg
    24vp16e.jpg
    o5oqkm.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cool Thread.

I may make a similar one with pics throughout the day.

But no you don't need to know about my day.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    metal you got major talent bruh
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cool Thread.

I may make a similar one with pics throughout the day.

But no you don't need to know about my day.

you act like you moving weight ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no pics but today I ......

woke up and made peanutbutter and jelly french toast and turkey bacon
    went to Marley Fest
    bought a bracelet and some new incense
    got stupid dumb high and listened to reggae music till it the sun went down
    I have a nice little tan now
    came home and bbq'd some wings , made potato salad, and beans
    now I'm listening to my man snore on the couch
    hopefully have sex in the next 23 minutes .......
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not a mugshot, it's my passport photo. first time one of those turned out decent for me. you're not allowed to smile in those pics.

Really? I smiled in mine.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i spent the day at carmax, sold my old wreck to em as well as my charger for a coupe instead. pulled off the lot in the coupe and the transmission gave out. got it towed back and rode out in a loaner. a m'fing ford focus sport edition which is as believable as driving a Geo bauce edition. stuck with it for a week at the most, havent slept since early friday, i feel like i could hurt kittens and daffodils n ? , yes im mad
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    i spent the day at carmax, sold my old wreck to em as well as my charger for a coupe instead. pulled off the lot in the coupe and the transmission gave out. got it towed back and rode out in a loaner. a m'fing ford focus sport edition which is as believable as driving a Geo bauce edition. stuck with it for a week at the most, havent slept since early friday, i feel like i could hurt kittens and daffodils n ? , yes im mad

the first bolded was funny
    the second one not so much
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    metal you got major talent bruh

Thank you pico, gratitude, I'll show some more, when I get down scanning, have alot of them, in the closet. Full of drawings pads and such.
  • Copper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not a mugshot, it's my passport photo. first time one of those turned out decent for me. you're not allowed to smile in those pics. and i don't have a wig on, that's my hair

been meaning to get mine done I supposed t be heading to rio once I get this degree later this month....I dont wont mine to look like a mugshot though

so is this a random pic thread of pictures u took in ur city?...... if so its a pretty good idea
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thread style and idea was stolen from me. ill be collecting royalties from this LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited April 2011
    Options
    plus smh at yall not making these threads in ill pix and wondering why there are nothing but "naked" women in there

you cant have it both ways LOL
  • Copper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    plus smh at yall not making these threads in ill pix and wondering why there are nothing but "naked" women in there

true....but poster quality in illpix has gone down
  • UPTOWN
    edited April 2011
    Options
    true....but poster quality in illpix has gone down

what do you mean?? i think its the same ? really. its just less drops being made. rated r still there, man of the hour, and the rest of the crew. crude and murdaman have been awol but either way i always encourage people to post ? other than women in there. the ironic thing about ill pix is as many pics of females that are there none of the female posters ever go there LOL i think thats due to lack of versatility
  • Copper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what do you mean?? i think its the same ? really. its just less drops being made. rated r still there, man of the hour, and the rest of the crew. crude and murdaman have been awol but either way i always encourage people to post ? other than women in there. the ironic thing about ill pix is as many pics of females that are there none of the female posters ever go there LOL i think thats due to lack of versatility

I guess that what I meant more than quality
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited April 2011
    Options

wtf why would i put this in the nudey room?!?!
  • UPTOWN
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wtf why would i put this in the nudey room?!?!

because its based on pix LOL

u dont have to ... just sayin tho. alotta people THINK ill pics is just for nekkit chicks but they are also the same people who make threads like this and ? like "pics of all members" IN OTHER ROOMS. not saying its you, never heard you complain about ill pix but im saying tho. its funny how people want things both ways. in every room at one point in the year there is a pic thread stickied

reason = hip hop pics thread
    donkey has one right now
    gns = pics of all members
    powder room has that joe sun thread up there
    social lounge = great historical pic thread

lol and it goes on and on ....

i dont wanna derail your thread tho its no big deal im just pointing it out. cause i already know what the responses will be