New Beyonce single coming soon!

supern0va_
supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
edited April 2011 in R&B & Alternatives

Snippets of the song have leaked and so have pictures from her video shoot. You can listen and see some of the pics in the video below...

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Didn't ? Money just use that sample?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    She basically bit that major lazer track.... ? gonna love this though
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Generic as hell
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i hope it's not another girl power song
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    until Beyonce actually starts using her voice and not that half-singing/half talking ? and kills that ? Sasha Fierce character I can't take her seriously even as an entertainer let alone an actual musical artist
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    until Beyonce actually starts using her voice and not that half-singing/half talking ? and kills that ? Sasha Fierce character I can't take her seriously even as an entertainer let alone an actual musical artist

why does she have to use a character to make hit records??

just be Beyonce
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    why does she have to use a character to make hit records??

just be Beyonce

the character isn't the issue, lots of artist do their music in a character...Sasha Fierce was just a combination of the worst female qualities you can put together and put on tv
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    the character isn't the issue, lots of artist do their music in a character...Sasha Fierce was just a combination of the worst female qualities you can put together and put on tv

What's wrong with Sasha Fierce?
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    blue virgo wrote: »
    What's wrong with Sasha Fierce?

anything on an extreme level annoys me...and to me that whole character is just an extreme version of a ? more or less...
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Looks like she not wearing any panties in that yellow outfit
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    That Sasha Fierce ? is just a stage name, no one had a problem with her on her first album before she created it, so why have a problem with it now?
  • blackrain
    edited April 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That Sasha Fierce ? is just a stage name, no one had a problem with her on her first album before she created it, so why have a problem with it now?

I've always found that ? annoying but on DIL it was nowhere near as bad...once Beyonce started re-making the same song repeatedly with the B'Day album, that ? sounds like one long ass single all the beats sound damn near identical,and took that Sasha Fierce ? full circle I just got really annoyed by her music...somebody with her vocal skills shouldn't be doing that Ciara half-talking ? on her songs...she can do better than ? like "Diva"
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    anything on an extreme level annoys me...and to me that whole character is just an extreme version of a ? more or less...

well damn...

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Here's the new Beyonce' joint. Expect all hoodrats, broke divas, chickenheads, and birds to embrace this song. LMAO

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/04/18/beyonce-%E2%80%93-girls-who-run-the-world
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Nails on chalkboards and forks scratching plates>>>>>>Anything that comes out of her mouth

Agreed. However she's consistent with it and the music she puts out seems to all be a part of her.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    So let me guess, it will be the same ? discussion as usual. The pretentious ? will want her to make some Jill Scott, Erykah Badu,etc neo soul type music and the hood rats and birds will love this. Song is ehhhh to me, my problem with the song is the lyrics, i swear Sean Garrett and The Dream makes every ? song sound ghetto as ? . They got that bs from R Kelly too, that "you remind me of my jeep" and cheesy ass metaphors!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    So let me guess, it will be the same ? discussion as usual. The pretentious ? will want her to make some Jill Scott, Erykah Badu,etc neo soul type music and the hood rats and birds will love this. Song is ehhhh to me, my problem with the song is the lyrics, i swear Sean Garrett and The Dream makes every ? song sound ghetto as ? . They got that bs from R Kelly too, that "you remind me of my jeep" and cheesy ass metaphors!

I for one want nothing from her but I am not a fan and don't listen to her. She can do as she pleases.
  • rip.dilla
    edited April 2011

? PLEASE...
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    ? PLEASE...

Something i said, hurt your feelings?
  • rip.dilla
    edited April 2011
    Something i said, hurt your feelings?

We've been through this before. Remember my thread?

Bey is ? gorgeous as hell but her music is ? generic as hell.

You can just pick out say 5% of very quality stuff from her catalogue.

And sales don't mean ? all to me.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    We've been through this before. Remember my thread?

Bey is ? gorgeous as hell but her music is ? generic as hell.

You can just pick out say 5% of very quality stuff from her catalogue.

And sales don't mean ? all to me.

It's the same ? ass argument, why should she change what has made her successful to sound like other artist. Her sound, songs, style is what makes her Beyonce, if you want content driven music go listen to Badu, Jill Scott, or one of those Neo Soul ? . It's like asking Janet Jackson to do ballads or Whitney to do edgy music. lol

As soon as she tries to make a album like Badu,Scott,etc is when you same mfs will be talking about she fell off when it falls on deaf ears.
  • rip.dilla
    edited April 2011
    It's the same ? ass argument, why should she change what has made her successful to sound like other artist. Her sound, songs, style is what makes her Beyonce, if you want content driven music go listen to Badu, Jill Scott, or one of those Neo Soul ? . It's like asking Janet Jackson to do ballads or Whitney to do edgy music. lol

As soon as she tries to make a album like Badu,Scott,etc is when you same mfs will be talking about she fell off when it falls on deaf ears.

You keep on mentioning those talented sistas all the time.

I never said she should make music they make

Its just her music is so tailored for mainstream radio and sounds forced being she's a highly marketable product

When are we gonna get female version of KanYe West that is highly marketable but releases quality ? ?

I dunno 'bout you but Bey's music to me is highly disposable
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    You keep on mentioning those talented sistas all the time.

I never said she should make music they make

Its just her music is so tailored for mainstream radio and sounds forced being she's a highly marketable product

When are we gonna get female version of KanYe West that is highly marketable but releases quality ? ?

I dunno 'bout you but Bey's music to me is highly disposable

SHe maks mainstream music because she is a pop artist, why is that so hard to understand or why do mfs try to put her in that R and B box when she isn't a R and B artist?

Why must she be all things to all people, let the chick be who she is, i don't hear ya'll yelling that ? about why Badu or Scott doesn't make up tempo and party records. Everyone has their niche, Beyonce's niche is pop music and you can yap about disposable all you want but people are buying her music and concert tickets.

The reason why you don't hear no artist like Kanye West female wise is because part of what makes Kanye, Kanye is his controversial ways and he is polarizing and quality is a subjective term, i'm sure if you ask a Beyonce fan if her music is quality they will say yes.
  • rip.dilla
    edited April 2011
    SHe maks mainstream music because she is a pop artist, why is that so hard to understand or why do mfs try to put her in that R and B box when she isn't a R and B artist?

Why must she be all things to all people, let the chick be who she is, i don't hear ya'll yelling that ? about why Badu or Scott doesn't make up tempo and party records. Everyone has their niche, Beyonce's niche is pop music and you can yap about disposable all you want but people are buying her music and concert tickets.

The reason why you don't hear no artist like Kanye West female wise is because part of what makes Kanye, Kanye is his controversial ways and he is polarizing and quality is a subjective term, i'm sure if you ask a Beyonce fan if her music is quality they will say yes.

Ok you win LOL

Do you attend her concerts and purchase her albums/singles?