Am I the only one that thinks HHH will be good Behind the scenes in WE!

Options
jpcrack
jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
I can see him build and signing alot of guys and with him wanting JR on his recruiting team I see wrestling becoming better for the E... He signed Awesome Kong along with Carra and Alberto Del Rio....I like the fact he using Old school vinyette to introduce these wrestlers also... Your Thoughts

Comments

• real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2011
    Options
    who or what told you all those were his ideas??.....ftr approving ? is not the same as your actual idea
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He's been behind the scenes since The Clique days. And all that got us was-ah years-ah of-ah 30-minute-ah promos-ah with-ah him-ah in-ah the-ah title-ah hunt-ah.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i think HHH will do great backstage, i rather him call most of the shots than steph anyday, HHH knows his wrestling days are ending so i think he knows whats best for the company
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hope he doesnt end up doing a hogan
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i don't like the idea because it's already out there that he likes certain guys because they're his friends, so he recommends that they get pushed

Sheamus works out with HHH, so he gets pushed and is already a multi-time champion within a 2 year span of debuting

there may be others to strengthen my argument, but the point is, I don't like favoritism in any sport. You have to earn your stripes, not have them handed to you because you're cool with someone in the front office.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Threadstarter... with all due respect... YOU AINT ORDINARY bruh...
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Threadstarter... with all due respect... YOU AINT ORDINARY bruh...

Threadstarter reply: But I aint did nuttin bruh...bruh I aint did nuttin!