Overseas Contracting/KBR

Options
Ok, I've had a tremendous amount of posters e-mailing me to find out info about my company, and working overseas in general. So instead of continuously answering the same questions I'm posting this and I'll answer whatever questions anyone has in here. I'll also post pics or vids of my room, work area and all that to let people know how we actually live over here if requested. I also must say that I don't do referrals or requisitions for people I don't know, but I will do whatever I can, and provide all the info I can to help someone get over here. It's a great opportunity to make a large amount of money in a small amount of time. So I would recommend it to anyone that is struggling to get debt paid off, or just looking to boost their savings, or start a new career. Jobs exist in Iraq, Dubai, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Germany.......basically all over the World. Below are some websites of different companies to check out. There are a few IC posters that work overseas, or have in the past so they are welcome to share info and post company websites as well. Good Luck:o

(please note that I do not respond to trolls on the IC, this is a thread for people who want this info and are trying to get money and do somethihng productive, so if you want to come in here and derail the thread in any way you will simply be ignored:))

www.dyn-intl.com/careers.aspx
www.kbr.com
www.fluor.com/CAREERS/PROFESSIONAL/.../logcap_iv_opportunities...
www.csakuwait.com
http://www.iraq-up-close-and-personal.com/contractorjobsiniraq.html
www.lockheedmartinjobs.com

Comments