Fellow Playa's Ayo PuPu Dro

Options
king hassan
king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Fashion Forward
You ever have a chick step out with you and tell you they fell underdressed while out with you?

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, so much she wanted us to stop at her house to change.
  • king hassan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Had a chick straight up tell me she felt underdressed smh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yep. Used to happen a lot when I was younger (19-23) when my wardrobe consisted of a lot of ? bought at Oak Tree and Bacharach.
  • king hassan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yep. Used to happen a lot when I was younger (19-23) when my wardrobe consisted of a lot of ? bought at Oak Tree and Bacharach.
    LOL damn you took it back. Don't forget about "Merry Go Roud" & "Coda"
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yep... my wife does that all the time.. I get super fresh; which is normal to me and she will see what i got on then look at her fit and ask does she want me 2 change
  • DRO
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I Honestly like for my wife/chicks in the past to be as fresh as i am or fresher...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I Honestly like for my wife/chicks in the past to be as fresh as i am or fresher...

this..........i love a chick that has her own swagg.....
  • king hassan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My ? , sho ya right. My girl comes over and I'm fresher than a newborn. She be wearing white gym shoes and I"m rocking loafers, I hate that ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    happens to me all the time.
  • DRO
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my ? , sho ya right. My girl comes over and i'm fresher than a newborn. She be wearing white gym shoes and i"m rocking loafers, i hate that ?

hahahahahah at the bolded!... Alllllllllll these dam sneakers i got and i try to buy my wife some new sneakers.. Her ass got 10 new pair of nike that i got for her like 5 years ago that she still aint wore!... Her ass rather wear the same dam sneakers all the time.. ? ? me off
  • king hassan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hahahahahah at the bolded!... Alllllllllll these dam sneakers i got and i try to buy my wife some new sneakers.. Her ass got 10 new pair of nike that i got for her like 5 years ago that she still aint wore!... Her ass rather wear the same dam sneakers all the time.. ? ? me off
    I don't have as many sneakers as when I was younger, but ? , she always bust out the white ones :(
    Me and my homie was rapping bout this recently this ? 39. When we out kicking it it's slacks and dress shoes/ loafers. THis ? say he taking it back to the 1950's but why women don't do that who knows. But the Rev I used to kick it with always in stilettos, 4'' all the time. I don't think she owns any sneakers with her big ass
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My wife does this to me on Sunday. I dont wear the Skittle joints but natural color suits. Wifey be like. A suit again! Just wear some khakis and a button down. I am like you need to upgrade your church wardrobe.

SMH, me and wifey dont have anything else to dress up for but funerals and church. Maybe the occasional Christmas party.
  • king hassan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    My wife does this to me on Sunday. I dont wear the Skittle joints but natural color suits. Wifey be like. A suit again! Just wear some khakis and a button down. I am like you need to upgrade your church wardrobe.

SMH, me and wifey dont have anything else to dress up for but funerals and church. Maybe the occasional Christmas party.
    Man I hate those bright ass suits. You know Easter coming up and you'll see countless little nigz dress like pimps smh :(
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol in oversized Steve Harvey suits .
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

^^this... and I be like "WTF??!?!?!"