FBI Admits to Roswell Crash

toktaylor
toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
The United States domestic spying agency called the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) released to the public one of their most top-secret memos confirming that aliens had landed in the US in what is now referred to as the Roswell UFO Incident.

According to this FBI document, a memo titled ‘Flying Saucers’ to the FBI director J. Edgar Hoover from Guy Hottel, the special agent in charge of the Washington field office in 1950, stated,

“three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico” by the US Military in 1947 that he described as being, “circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture and with each body bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots”.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/fbi-releases-roswell-memo-about-three-bodies-of-human-shape/2011/04/11/AF58CTKD_blog.html

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    they're landing but what is their purpose? and is this recent?
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ice_cold wrote: »
    they're landing but what is their purpose? and is this recent?

the memo isn't...but the release of the memo to the public is.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited April 2011
    The memo has been around since 1977. It is mentioned in several UFO books. It is based on a hoax. The hoaxer was Silas Newton. (This is the most probable since the names in the memo are redacted.)

Google Silas Newton if you are interested to learn more.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    whar67 wrote: »
    The memo has been around since 1977. It is mentioned in several UFO books. It is based on a hoax. The hoaxer was Silas Newton. (This is the most probable since the names in the memo are redacted.)

Google Silas Newton if you are interested to learn more.

welp... thats the end of that

http://vault.fbi.gov/silas-newton
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this aint nonthing new
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Next up, NASA discovers those original moon landing tapes they thought they lost!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    The memo has been around since 1977. It is mentioned in several UFO books. It is based on a hoax. The hoaxer was Silas Newton. (This is the most probable since the names in the memo are redacted.) Google Silas Newton if you are interested to learn more.
    damn, beaten to posting all of this. to be perfectly honest, i was waiting to see how long it would take someone to throw up something about this on the forum.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    As i asked in the other thread.. Why do aliens always crash? Not so intelligent huh....
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Whar67 is an ? . He could have waited.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    welp... thats the end of that

http://vault.fbi.gov/silas-newton

Ill do you one better, more detail into the account. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread689049/pg1
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I dont believe ? the US government says. Like they dont have tons of ? hidden from its citizens. There have been a gang of UFO sightings and they a cant be a hoax
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Were in the same boat homie, but this particular account is false and has been proven to be for sometime. I wouldnt be surprised if this isnt another one of the MSM attempts to keep a ? confused. I have noticed the ramped up talk of UFO's lately, History Channels Ancient Aliens series etc.
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I bet the original aliens are black.

oh they are.. dont listen to the govt and the monarchs, when they say that there isnt any life outside the earth's atmosphere.. they know the truth and are hiding it from the public, that's why they are so "influential".. they're manipulative people who want to remain in power, no matter what..
  • professor x
    edited April 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I bet the original aliens are black.

just a quick video with some important info..
  • janklow
    edited April 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    There have been a gang of UFO sightings and they a cant be a hoax
    another common explanation is "something else being mistaken for alien spacecraft." this is likely more common than "hoax"
    just a quick video with some important info..
    this NOI stuff remains one of the worst arguments ever for the existence of spacecraft
  • professor x
    edited April 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    another common explanation is "something else being mistaken for alien spacecraft." this is likely more common than "hoax"

this NOI stuff remains one of the worst arguments ever for the existence of spacecraft

not really, considering they were some of the only people talking about it, when everyone tried to make it seem like they were crazy..
    plus, i actually hear it in the sky.. i just cant see it.. its only on certain dates.. and i live in a jet-noise area, so i know what jets and airplanes sound like.. the sound is too deep and loud and goes for too long to be a commercial aircraft.. its cloaked with large cumulus clouds..
  • janklow
    edited April 2011
    not really, considering they were some of the only people talking about it, when everyone tried to make it seem like they were crazy...
    yes really, when you consider that their argument is not one that says "oh, there are probably aliens in spaceships out there," but one in which Louis Farrakhan claims he was LITERALLY on a spaceship. their tales are only topped in ridiculousness by that Scientology space opera nonsense
    plus, i actually hear it in the sky.. i just cant see it.. its only on certain dates.. and i live in a jet-noise area, so i know what jets and airplanes sound like.. the sound is too deep and loud and goes for too long to be a commercial aircraft.. its cloaked with large cumulus clouds..
    i don't think anyone needs to make it SEEM like you're crazy at this point...
  • professor x
    edited April 2011
    yes really, when you consider that their argument is not one that says "oh, there are probably aliens in spaceships out there," but one in which Louis Farrakhan claims he was LITERALLY on a spaceship. their tales are only topped in ridiculousness by that Scientology space opera nonsense

i don't think anyone needs to make it SEEM like you're crazy at this point

at the end of the day, its a well-known fact that the FBI is comprised of nothing but liars, as is the govt.. so for them to finally admit, almost 70 years later, that there was an alien crash, conveniently at the same time that everyone else has been talking about spacecraft and Planet X, should be proof in itself..

and if im crazy, im crazy like a fox.. i've threatened people and done all types of other stuff on my blog, yet, im still here speaking the facts.. im trying to maneuver around these devils and they've emptied my pockets, but nonetheless, im still here being persecuted.. if im lying, i would've been called out with some proof, by now.. but lies cant beat truth..
  • professor x
    edited April 2011
    to the lurkers, beware.. this forum is based on hip hop, and its no secret that the entire music/entertainment industry is involved in Masonry/Occult worship.. if you think the people at the top of that food chain are nice people, then you probably trust sleazy, used car salesmen, as well.. the main ones who run to deny something are usually the main ones who are part of the cover-up/problems..

why do you think there are monarchs in certain countries? its not just because they're wealthy.. we have wealthy people here, who aren't "kings".. just like we have Kings who aren't wealthy.. there's more to the story, than meets the eye.. they have information that they've received from "higher ups" and they did not share that information.. they used it to remain in their thrones..
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    the real black aliens bump ricky rozay
  • janklow
    edited April 2011
    at the end of the day, its a well-known fact that the FBI is comprised of nothing but liars, as is the govt-
    no, this is not "a well-known fact." but what's funny is that your argument is basically "they lie about everything, unless it agrees with what i think, in which case they're telling the truth."

also, as has been discussed, this is not "finally admitting there was an alien crash almost 70 years later." as whar67 pointed out:
    The memo has been around since 1977. It is mentioned in several UFO books. It is based on a hoax. The hoaxer was Silas Newton. (This is the most probable since the names in the memo are redacted.) Google Silas Newton if you are interested to learn more.
    and if im crazy, im crazy like a fox...
    no, you're crazy like a crazy internet dude who believes in UFOs.
    if im lying, i would've been called out with some proof, by now...
    no, because your lie is basically "there's a massive spaceship hiding behind a cloud that i can hear."
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Not the ones that hovered over PHX AZ, back in 1997, on one cool March night:

225px-PhoenixLights1997model.jpg

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/ufos-over-phoenix-identifying-light-sources.html

AZ is known for crazy ufo activity
  • professor x
    edited April 2011
    no, this is not "a well-known fact." but what's funny is that your argument is basically "they lie about everything, unless it agrees with what i think, in which case they're telling the truth."

also, as has been discussed, this is not "finally admitting there was an alien crash almost 70 years later." as whar67 pointed out:

no, you're crazy like a crazy internet dude who believes in UFOs.

no, because your lie is basically "there's a massive spaceship hiding behind a cloud that i can hear."

^^^^ cointelpro
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    I think not all UFO's are from the same alien species. All the aircrafts are not even similar maybe different aliens species had "colonies" on Earth
  • professor x
    edited April 2011
    they have different planets.. its not that hard to believe that there are different species.. just like this planet has different races, some of which are descendants of ? , some of which are devils..