• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    If you like Will Ferrell movies, then yeah its good bruh

oh aight... hit or miss then.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Ive peeped it too many times & ? stills funny, so yeah a Hit. Def better than The Other Guys imo If you havnt already seen that
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    "how do you feel mighty Megatron ? ugh,Astrotrain transform and get us out of here !!!"

"uh, don't leave me Soundwave"

"as you command Megatron"

"who disrupts my coronation ?!??"

"coronation Starscream ?,this is bad comedy"

"Megatron is that you ???!!!???"

"here's a hint !!!"
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Will you tell me what that is?
    Hugo Croop: About what?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Look at the coller on that coat... whats that look like, that stain?
    Hugo Croop: I dunno... Cinnamon roll?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Cinnamon roll? the cinnamon, the roll of the cinnamon. That looks like ? ... ya Eastern European ? , that looks like some ? shot his load on a 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket. The twist? Its my 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket. So ya got the semon, ok you got the human ? [checks watch]
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: thats been allowed to soak in for like seven hours alright. Work its way into the fabric ? fibers...
    Hugo Croop: If you like I send out?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: ...To what? Incinerate? Hugo there isn't a ? laundry detergent or cleaning product known to man that will get that clean. Some ? , suffice it to say, just don't wash out.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    "Boy, shut your mouf and your fat ass"
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Who broke the toilet?

l don't know.

Don't play me like this.
    Who broke the toilet?

lt was like that
    when l came in here, wasn't it?

Bet it was that ?
    in the leather jacket.

He look like he could ? some bricks...neck like Mike Tyson
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Will you tell me what that is?
    Hugo Croop: About what?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Look at the coller on that coat... whats that look like, that stain?
    Hugo Croop: I dunno... Cinnamon roll?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: Cinnamon roll? the cinnamon, the roll of the cinnamon. That looks like ? ... ya Eastern European ? , that looks like some ? shot his load on a 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket. The twist? Its my 12000 dollar calf's skin jacket. So ya got the semon, ok you got the human ? [checks watch]
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: thats been allowed to soak in for like seven hours alright. Work its way into the fabric ? fibers...
    Hugo Croop: If you like I send out?
    Buddy 'Aces' Israel: ...To what? Incinerate? Hugo there isn't a ? laundry detergent or cleaning product known to man that will get that clean. Some ? , suffice it to say, just don't wash out.

Lol good ? ... Piven killed that ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    "I want too EBRC my cousin"
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    radaman wrote: »
    Lol good ? ... Piven killed that ?

hell yeah that movie had some quotables

"yall ? moving on sundial yall need to be moving on stopwatch"
  • freshb651
    edited April 2011
    "Boy, shut your mouf and your fat ass"

i forgot what this is from but i remember that part and lol'ing @ it
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    freshb651 wrote: »
    i forgot what this is from but i remember that part and lol'ing @ it

LIFE(Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy)
  • freshb651
    edited April 2011
    LIFE(Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy)

yeah,lol.......
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    "Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go ? themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle. "

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... ? your ? ' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your ? ' head open again. 'Cause I'm ? ' stupid. I don't give a ? about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    put that coffee down, coffee's for closers
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Commodus: The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?
    Maximus: You would fight me?
    Commodus: Why not? Do you think I am afraid?
    Maximus: I think you've been afraid all your life.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited April 2011
    "All right, ? , ? , ? ! Come on in ? lovers! Here at the ? Twister we're slashing ? in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of ? , this is a ? blow out! All right, we got white ? , black ? , Spanish ? , yellow ? , we got hot ? , cold ? , we got wet ? , we got *sniffs* smelly ? , we got hairy ? , ? ? , we got snappin' ? , we got silk ? , velvet ? , nalga high ? , we even got horse ? , dog ? , chicken ? ! Come on, you want ? , come on in, ? lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, ? lovers!"

*Later Scene*

"Attention ? shoppers! Take advantage of our penny ? sale! If you buy one piece of ? at the regular price, you get another piece of ? of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat ? for a penny! If you can find cheaper ? anywhere......fuuuuck it!"
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2011
    "All right, ? , ? , ? ! Come on in ? lovers! Here at the ? Twister we're slashing ? in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of ? , this is a ? blow out! All right, we got white ? , black ? , Spanish ? , yellow ? , we got hot ? , cold ? , we got wet ? , we got *sniffs* smelly ? , we got hairy ? , ? ? , we got snappin' ? , we got silk ? , velvet ? , nalga high ? , we even got horse ? , dog ? , chicken ? ! Come on, you want ? , come on in, ? lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, ? lovers!"

*Later Scene*

"Attention ? shoppers! Take advantage of our penny ? sale! If you buy one piece of ? at the regular price, you get another piece of ? of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat ? for a penny! If you can find cheaper ? anywhere......fuuuuck it!"

dusk til dawn?????????/
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited April 2011
  • freshb651
    edited April 2011
    "that ? went out like a scud missle"

"man take your little Colt 45 drinking ass off someplace"

"your mother's an astronaut"

"me saying your mother is anstronaut is another way of saying you're ? up !"

"well let's just get off mama's cuz i just got off your's"

"she's out,she's out"

"coo"

"she's out"

"coo"

"she's out...............what time you want me to bring the ? back ?"
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2011
    thats not a knife this is a knife

who got some snaps on the petro

say hello to my little friend

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ? ' ? . You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ? ' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.

I never ? anybody over in my life that didn't have it coming to 'em. You got that? All I have in this world is my ? and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one. You understand? That ? up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. You wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.
  • freshb651
    edited April 2011
    "i'm going to my car,get my other gun....shoot everybody's ass"
  • freshb651
    edited April 2011
    thats not a knife this is a knife

who got some snaps on the petro

say hello to my little friend

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ? ' ? . You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ? ' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm.

I never ? anybody over in my life that didn't have it coming to 'em. You got that? All I have in this world is my ? and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one. You understand? That ? up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. You wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.

"? Gasper Gomez"

did you notice throughout that movie they never showed Gaspar Gomez or the Diaz Brothers?, but Frank was always talking about em'.
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    "Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go ? themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle. "

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... ? your ? ' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your ? ' head open again. 'Cause I'm ? ' stupid. I don't give a ? about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

this second quote is GOAT.....
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    "that ? went out like a scud missle"

"man take your little Colt 45 drinking ass off someplace"

"your mother's an astronaut"

"me saying your mother is anstronaut is another way of saying you're ? up !"

"well let's just get off mama's cuz i just got off your's"

"she's out,she's out"

"coo"

"she's out"

"coo"

"she's out...............what time you want me to bring the ? back ?"
    "i'm going to my car,get my other gun....shoot everybody's ass"

oh ? ... this ? quoting one of my favorite movies of all time!!! lmao

"you know, futon is actually better for ya back"