Drop your favorite movie quotes

Options

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is where they fought the battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fighting the same fight that we are still fighting among ourselves today. This green field right here, painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys. Smoke and hot lead pouring right through their bodies. Listen to their souls, men. They killed my brother with malice in my heart. Hatred destroyed my family. You listen, and you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We're ? ! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid ? . And the Film Actors Guild are ? . And Kim Jong Il is an ? . ? don't like ? , because ? get ? by ? . But ? also ? ? : ? that just want to ? on everything. ? may think they can deal with ? their way. But the only thing that can ? an ? is a ? , with some ? . The problem with ? is: they ? too much or ? when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a ? to show them that. But sometimes, ? can be so full of ? that they become ? themselves... because ? are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us ? this ? , we're going to have our ? and ? all covered in ? !
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I will slap you man! I will slap the hell outta you. You don't know who you messin' with. I don't even know when I'm gonna slap somebody. My reflexes just slap people. I'm like damn why did I do that? I don't know when I be slapping people. I don't know when I'm gonna slap somebody. You keep messing with me. I'm dangerous! I'm scared of myself. They call me snap and pop cuz I will snap and I will pop yo ass in the mouth! Don't mess with me man. You better watch your back. Watch your ? back! Even in the shower! Even on picnics! You better watch your ? back. Make a right.
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is where they fought the battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fighting the same fight that we are still fighting among ourselves today. This green field right here, painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys. Smoke and hot lead pouring right through their bodies. Listen to their souls, men. They killed my brother with malice in my heart. Hatred destroyed my family. You listen, and you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.

Remember the Titans.... love that film...
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    HEY!!!! I TOLD U DAT WAS PHILLIP YA LIAR! AY PHILLIP GIMMIE KISS BABY!(Beverly Hills Cop)
  • sapp08_2001
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll rip ya lips off and kiss my ass wit them ? . i'll rip ya tongue out and lick my ? wit it.
  • sapp08_2001
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ima tear you apart....and your friend too........
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll rip ya lips off and kiss my ass wit them ? . i'll rip ya tongue out and lick my ? wit it.

Lol Blue Streak... Well, well I don't have a badge or handcuffs so...
    ima tear you apart....and your friend too........

Coming to America is flooded with quotables lol... "My son works???!!!"
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First I need to see something, okay? And it's gonna involve both of you.

I'm not gonna lie to you

It's gonna get weird

Two dragons
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He asked for our help and we set him on fire-
  • radaman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    O-Dog: Hey, man, who the ? gonna be old out there at twelve o'clock at night, ? ? ? , ? , I'll smoke anybody, ? . I just don't give a ? . ? . I'm gonna hit this ? , ? .

Caine: Look, all right, not me, all right? I'm not killing no kids.

O-Dog: Hey, you know what, ? ? You acting like a little ? right now. You acting real paranoid and ? . Now, these ? smoked your ? cousin in front of you, ? ! Blew his head off in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do ? ? You acting like a little ? right now, ? . Man, ? that. I ain't letting that ? ride. We gonna go in and smoke all these ? . I don't care who the ? out there. ? it, is you down, ? ?

A-Wax: Man, both of y'all shut the ? up. Both of y'all acting like some ? ? . ? . Scared to peel these punk-ass ? 's cap. Now, give me my ? joint, ? .
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Johnny Ringo: You retired too?
    Doc Holliday: Not me. I'm in my prime.
    Johnny Ringo: Yeah, you look it.
    Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
    Kate: You don't even know him.
    Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Ike Clanton: What is that now? Twelve hands in a row? Holliday, son of a ? , nobody's that lucky.
    Doc Holliday: Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Billy Clanton: [as Doc Holliday is drunkenly playing a somber piece on the saloon piano, Clanton speaks, just as drunkenly] Is that "Old Dog Trey? Sounds like "Old Dog Trey."
    Doc Holliday: Pardon?
    Billy Clanton: Stephen Foster. "Oh, Susannah", "Camptown Races". Stephen stinking Foster.
    Doc Holliday: Ah, yes. Well, this happens to be a nocturne.
    Billy Clanton: A which?
    Doc Holliday: You know, Frederic ? Chopin.

Billy Clanton: Why, it's the ? piano player. You're so ? , you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
    [Billy Clanton draws a knife]
    Doc Holliday: [takes out a second gun] I have two guns, one for each of ya.

Doc Holliday: It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist.

Johnny Ringo: [Ringo has taken Holliday up on his offer to 'finish the game'] All right, 'lunger'. Let's do it.
    Doc Holliday: Say when.

They should just have the Takeover beat in the background anytime the Doc spoke....duke was merciless
  • JimmyDeanBiscuits
    JimmyDeanBiscuits Members Posts: 41
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Rodney: Good mornin', scrub. What, you built you a lil fort, huh? (kicks pillows) I don't give a ? bout yo fort, ? .
    Jojo: I hate you
    Rodney: I hate you too, lil ? . You aint my son.

(After the attempted ? scene)

Jojo: I want my Daddy
    Rodney: ? yo punk ass Daddy, ? .
  • JimmyDeanBiscuits
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "The Player's Club" is full of quotes

Dollar Bill: You better wear your bulletproof vest all day, all ? day. You too, you fat ? . Magilla Gorilla, Magilla Gorilla

Dollar Bill: I'm losin money like a cancer patient losin weight

Dollar Bill: Blue, if I raise up, its gon be trouble, trouble. Now walk it off

Clyde (to Diamond): Who is you, super save a ? ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "I'm Nick Beam, ? ."
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "Who the ? is this ? "
  • JimmyDeanBiscuits
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    "I'm Nick Beam, ? ."

Nothin to Lose is a really good movie.

Terrence: I'm in the car wit a ? , freaky, hack, killer, ? . Aye, please don't ? me freaky Jason. I say, please don't ? me freaky Jason.

Nick Beam: Freeze, sucker...? !
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    V for Vendetta owns this thread.

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V"

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Jackie Brown
    Ordell - Samuel L Jackson
    Louis - Robert DeNiro

[Ordell opens trunk. He and Louis look in.]

Louis: Who's that?
    Ordell: That's Beaumont.
    Louis: Who's Beaumont?
    Ordell: An employee I had to let go.

[Closes trunk.]

Louis: What'd he do?
    Ordell: He put his self in a position where he was gon' have to do ten years in prison, that's what he did. And if you know Beaumont, you know ain't no ? way he can do ten years. And if you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can from doin those ten years. Includin, tellin the federal government any and every muthafuckin thing about my black ass. Now that, my friend, is a clear-cut case of him or me. And you best believe it ain't gone be me.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making the world think he didn't exist."...Verbal Kent AKA Kayser Sosa
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ought to kick you in the ass and give u brain damage - uncle elroy friday after next
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "She's a sense offender"

Equilibrium,
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry Mr. Handicap Man, I didn't mean to offend u, u speak sign language can ya read lip, let me break it down. If u don't answer me when I speak to u, I'm gone put my foot in Yo Ass Is That Clear ? ! Lol ? is still funny when he says, Dir Yeah Dir afterwards.