edited February 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
If you are then this will not really help you but you can't deny her work ethic

Beyonce earns most successful artist of the decade

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im not tired of beyonce,until somebody else come out with better albums then ill be tired of Beyonce
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i don't think anyone knocks her talent

but no one wants to see/her from her 365 days a year, like we have for the last 5
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im not tired of beyonce,until somebody else come out with better albums then ill be tired of Beyonce

Most assuredly you are not serious.

I'm not tired of B winnin though. She's a great entertainer, she stay grindin and stay sellin records. It is what it is. I'm tired of her under achieving...artistically speaking that is. I'd much rather listen to lil sis.
  • supern0va_
    supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    beyonce come out with singles every 2 weeks,theres more than just beyonce out there
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    i don't think anyone knocks her talent

but no one wants to see/her from her 365 days a year, like we have for the last 5
    7* :-X

I don't think it's Beyonce's job to "let other people have a turn". It's not like she's putting out an album every single year like Mariah did in the 90's.

Fun fact: Beyonce has had at least 1 song in the Top 5 every year since 1998. Telephone is gonna be 2010 :)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol at this idea of letting other people have a turn, America has gotten so pussified. Yall the type of mfs who believe all kids should get a trophy, even the losers. You wan't someone spot, then take it. There are 320 mil people in America, Beyonces last album sold 3 mil in the US; she ain't stopping no one from selling.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Of course they are.

As Miss Keri said, "? needs to sit down. She fadin'"
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Most assuredly you are not serious.

I'm not tired of B winnin though. She's a great entertainer, she stay grindin and stay sellin records. It is what it is. I'm tired of her under achieving...artistically speaking that is. I'd much rather listen to lil sis.

yea................she can sign but she sellin herself short
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Of course they are.

The same chick who released 30 singles before one of them caught on and the only reason why she went gold was because of Wayne, Neyo, and Kanye. Oh on top of the fact Timbaland and Pollow the Don produced her album, she need to prove she can stand on her own before popping ? .
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Keri Hilson wrote for Beyonce.

Who lauce?
  • KillaCham
    edited February 2010
    Options

Who lauce?
    She definetly didn't.
  • KillaCham
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Of course they are.

LMAO @ you using MissKeri'd Baby as an example. I'd tell her to fade away but she has no presense to begin with. Geri needs to take his own advice.

#BecauseOfBeyonce these flops have no choice other than to sit down and have some babies. Keri, it's your turn.
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options

Who lauce?

Yet, she can't attain the success of Beyonce even with Timbaland and Pollow behind her. Oh yeah, she never wrote any song for Beyonce, she submitted a song or lyrics and it was never used.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Its admirable to see Beyonce with this much success.
  • haute
    edited February 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    7* :-X

I don't think it's Beyonce's job to "let other people have a turn". It's not like she's putting out an album every single year like Mariah did in the 90's.

Fun fact: Beyonce has had at least 1 song in the Top 5 every year since 1998. Telephone is gonna be 2010 :)

who said anything about letting someone else have a turn

I don't give a ? who you are, there's only 1 black woman I can stand to see in the media everywhere all year round, and that's Oprah, even that heffa needs to sit down from time to time

it's not about other artists, it's about not over saturating the market so much that people get sick of you
  • KillaCham
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    who said anything about letting someone else have a turn

I don't give a ? who you are, there's only 1 black woman I can stand to see in the media everywhere all year round, and that's Oprah, even that heffa needs to sit down from time to time

it's not about other artists, it's about not over saturating the market so much that people get sick of you
    That's the thing though, it's not oversatuartion if people eat it up everytime. People have been saying this about Beyonce ever since 2003.

When people heard Bey was going solo, it was all "that ? gonna flop"
    After Dangerously in love "that ? is EVERYWHERE, she gonna flop"
    After B'Day "this ? putting out 200 singles and videos, people gonna get tired of her, and that Sasha Fierce, single ladies nonsence is gonna flop"
    After Sasha Fierce "? is so overated, overexposed, and about to be over in the music biz. She putting out a video every 2 weeks and she holding down true talents like Ciara, Letoya, Monica, Latavia, latashia, Ms. Kerri Baby, she gonna flop"

7 years later we're still waiting =\
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hell naw...b fine azz can stay doin wat shez doin matter fact since her daddy aint wit her momma no mo i want a piece of that 2 b & her momma both look fine azz hell...lol
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Its admirable to see Beyonce with this much success.

I agree with this. I'm just not a fan of hers and would love to not hear her voice every hour on the hour.
  • haute
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cham I think your house if derion jeans are on too tight

because your not listening, no one is knocking her talent, her ability to sell, or her fans.....no one has expressed that they want her to flop

I personally just hate when an artist does this, it makes me tune them out
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why does she keep recycling the same melody? Get Me Bodied, Ring The Alarm and Single Ladies all sound alike.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why does she keep recycling the same melody? Get Me Bodied, Ring The Alarm and Single Ladies all sound alike.

2 of those songz were produced by Swizz Beatz.
  • dr. zero_ahh
    dr. zero_ahh Members Posts: 299
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I been tired of her since after Dangerously In Love. Seven years.