Phantasy Star Online 2

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in IllGaming

016.jpg

Announced for PC but ports are inevitable.

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PSO is my favorite series ever. must of sunk tens of thousands of hours in PSO, and all of its incantations. still play blue burst once in a while on schthacks.

day one purchase for me. no question.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I personally cant wait ? all the viewers who left no replies the PS3 needs this game.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is this gonna be more like the one on the original xbox or like that ? game Universe they dropped on 360? Cause I swear besides Halo 2 this ? took away so many hours of my life. Finding them rare weapons was like finding a trash bag full of $100 bills. Too bad when I got online they were ? compared to the hacked weapons them ? had. Dammit I'm about to head to YouTube to watch that last boss fight in episode 2....
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol I had it on the DC, I had to restart the game everytime cause I couldn't chose between the android, ranger etc...

never got passed that cyborg level with the worm sewer boss on that floating mechanical ? , ? is like what? 10 years ago? I was rockin puberty, never played the game online cause I had a ? modem and couldnt get my dream key connect with it.

the game was a head of its time, but now it seems the gameplay n graphics have become obsolete and I'm not digging the style anymore, ? was magic 10 years ago but now its seems a lil bit to goofy lol
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? im down for farming no matter what game it is...I love Multiplayer Co Op games.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im copping it regardless, and possibly twice