?The Killing-2011 (AMC)?

Options
Michael_Malice
Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Ayo, anyone checking this show out? I just started watching it this afternoon and the new episode comes on at 10:00 tonight. Thoughts?

Who Killed Rosie Larsen?

Comments

• thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There was a thread posted about this show not that long ago, pretty good so far. About to go watch the new episode.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This ? is getting good. I have a few suspects but every episode it seems to change. The teacher and the mayor candidate would seem to be to obvious.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Watched all them last night, it's good and only seems to get better.. Gonna check out the new one after I finish watching Treme tonight.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    AMC drop nothing but great shows
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2011
    Options
    AMC drop nothing but great shows

For real doe. AMC is killing the game right now. I got my Breaking Bad on the way with Netflix.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For real doe. AMC is killing the game right now. I got my Breaking Bad on the way with Netflix.

lol you gonna end up watching the whole series in 2 days
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol. I wouldn't doubt it man. I did that with Mad Men when you first put me on that. Me and the wife was watching one episode of Breaking Bad the other night late. It was the one when they were in the RV in the desert and cooking. The mexicans were there and ol boy mad the ? explode. We was dumbfounded. Great show.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who Killed Rosie Larsen?
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

he aint lying lol i watched the first 3 seasons in 2 days cuz of this ? smh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who Killed Rosie Larsen?

i'm going with somebody working for her pops but the teacher is looking hot as ?
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i'm going with somebody working for her pops but the teacher is looking hot as ?

I started to lean that way also. The mover dude with the beard (can't remember his name) that works for the dad is acting somewhat shady. I think he may have some mental issues. He seems to be trying to hard.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Aint this show based on a book?
  • lamontbdc
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Aint this show based on a book?

naw but it's a tv show from overseas not sure what country
    I started to lean that way also. The mover dude with the beard (can't remember his name) that works for the dad is acting somewhat shady. I think he may have some mental issues. He seems to be trying to hard.

yea that dude always asking questions and ? trying to play fake investigator

and what's up with the chics partner dude looks like he's on some coke
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2011
    Options
    naw but it's a tv show from overseas not sure what country

yea that dude always asking questions and ? trying to play fake investigator

and what's up with the chics partner dude looks like he's on some coke

Yeah tripped me out when the kid he was interrogating said "The know you got the itch too?". Meaning that dope fiend itch. So he is on something. I'm wondering if somewhere along the line he had something to do with it also. Maybe not directly. I'm starting to think there may be multiple people involved in some sort of cover up of the murder. The question is how do they all link up if so.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im bout 2 watch it but is this like a season long episode of Cold Case or some sht???
  • thenatureboy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im bout 2 watch it but is this like a season long episode of Cold Case or some sht???

Sorta, the whole season focuses on one case but they spend time not only on solving the murder but also on how the family deals with the death and how it affects the campaign for mayor.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i think its richmond the dude running for mayor
  • renagade410.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That teacher bout to get MURKED lol
  • Michael_Malice
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am leaning toasted the Teachers wife now. I think she may have thought something was going on with Rosie and her husband and she offed her. Te teacher then helped cover it up with his wife. The way she was balled up in that corner after all that went down has me sticking with this hypothesis for now.
  • renagade410.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am leaning toasted the Teachers wife now. I think she may have thought something was going on with Rosie and her husband and she offed her. Te teacher then helped cover it up with his wife. The way she was balled up in that corner after all that went down has me sticking with this hypothesis for now.

nope,anytime its as clear cut as that it gotta be wrong no way its that easy i can almost guarantee we wont find out until the last episode. All the evidence and how they sequence what we see will lead us to thinking its somebody(usually they will have 2 suspects an obvious one then one where u have a feeling that it is....we usually go with the latter.) They probably are gonna be on their way to arrest the person when the female detective has a sudden thought that then makes her realize who the suspect really is and they rush to get him(she could be either solo or bring her partner). From that point its countless directions they could play this show. But for the most part everything i just wrote should be how it plays out...there are 7 episodes left so i dont think we have all the info we need...directors are simply fooling with us to throw us off hell it could be simpler than what we think...or the character might not have even been introduced yet.(6 eppys in we should have seen him/her tho)
  • lamontbdc
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nope,anytime its as clear cut as that it gotta be wrong no way its that easy i can almost guarantee we wont find out until the last episode. All the evidence and how they sequence what we see will lead us to thinking its somebody(usually they will have 2 suspects an obvious one then one where u have a feeling that it is....we usually go with the latter.) They probably are gonna be on their way to arrest the person when the female detective has a sudden thought that then makes her realize who the suspect really is and they rush to get him(she could be either solo or bring her partner). From that point its countless directions they could play this show. But for the most part everything i just wrote should be how it plays out...there are 7 episodes left so i dont think we have all the info we need...directors are simply fooling with us to throw us off hell it could be simpler than what we think...or the character might not have even been introduced yet.(6 eppys in we should have seen him/her tho)

Yea that's what I'm thinking. It seems to easy for it to be the wife. Though something has to be going on with the teacher and the wife. too many witnesses saying they saw rosie at his house. But it just can't be that cut and dry. The teacher bout to get his ass tossed up by pops thought.

and whats up with the chic that watches the kids. she starting to act real flakey all of the sudden
  • thenatureboy
    edited May 2011
    Options

and whats up with the chic that watches the kids. she starting to act real flakey all of the sudden

Yeah, she saw Jaspers dad, he paid her no mind and then got all ? and started crying.

I agree that the teacher/wife won't be the killers, but they are involved in something.
  • lamontbdc
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not sure where this show is going now as far as who the killer is
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It was Mohammed.
  • thenatureboy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It was Mohammed.

It certainly looks that way now, but I think more people would have to be involved they haven't even shown what Mohammed looks like.

I don't think they have done a really good job as to dropping clues and connecting everything together, the FBI aspect they added doesn't seem needed.