Name movies you never seen which are considered good/great

Options
13»

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have never seen Silence of the Lambs or Red Dragon. I started watching SOTL, and when dude threw his ? at Jodie's face, I had to stop cause I was eating.
    fixed................
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LMAO at Inception being at number10??? on that ? ass list

WTF???
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    I've never seen any of the Godfathers....

You serious b.You missed out the illest anti hero in the world.Dude is a vilan but you want to see him win.

Michael Corleone.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How could Pier Pasolini go overboard or make a film for the sake of shock when it was an adaptation by a work of Marquis de Sade? That alone should tell you how it compares to the works of Kubrick.

Salo is alright, I didn't find it as shocking as others though. Sort of a disappointment as far as "shocking," but not controversy. Well made though.

Oddly enough, I think I've seen most of the major films in here. Netflix is a great resource.

More Like A Reimagining....Not Fan of Film Or The Sades Work....Quills >> Salo
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Thats strange..

Why not?

They overrated, but still..

Yeah right.
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    More Like A Reimagining....Not Fan of Film Or The Sades Work....Quills >> Salo
    I actually think that adds more to the SK mention since they both added their own spins to previous works and made them their own on screen, that's probably as far they go though. I thought your comment was odd since I've never heard or thought of Salo being made just for the sake of shocking especially knowing the source material. Both flicks are good, not really a huge fan of either of them.
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    LMAO at Inception being at number10??? on that ? ass list

WTF???
    That's IMDB's rating system for ya...