• Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I don't get what ppl get in this game

a good ? game!!!
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    This game is gonna be the abso-? -lute truth...
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Isn't this using the same engine that ME2 on PS3 uses?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

if you like adventure/rpg games, there basically are no better games than this. It isnt a free roaming game ala fallout, but chances are we all play a different game due to the many choices you can make that alter the story/change your character/crew etc

ME is on that commander/general type of ? where you got your own crew and travel all over the galaxy to kick azz, the story in these games are great 2, loaded with politics, intriguing stuff, plot twists etc

+ shepard is the most underrated videogame character of all time.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    This game asks me too many ? questions. I don't like games that asks me questions. ? I'M THE USER, NOT YOU!
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited April 2011
    One of the few games that I'm checking for.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Damn still ain't beat the first one. *sigh* let me see if I can murk Saren real quick
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2011
    This game asks me too many ? questions. I don't like games that asks me questions. ? I'M THE USER, NOT YOU!

ME2 was probably a top 5 game ever made, so I mean you to each their own. The characters in the game ask you questions, you choose the appropriate response to how you feel. If you dont like that you can simply hit the X button all game and go straight into the action.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    i beat the first two cant wait till this game, when does the 3rd one come out?
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Alkindus wrote: »
    if you like adventure/rpg games, there basically are no better games than this. It isnt a free roaming game ala fallout, but chances are we all play a different game due to the many choices you can make that alter the story/change your character/crew etc

ME is on that commander/general type of ? where you got your own crew and travel all over the galaxy to kick azz, the story in these games are great 2, loaded with politics, intriguing stuff, plot twists etc

+ shepard is the most underrated videogame character of all time

Yeah, they could probably expand the Mass Effect world to Star Wars status if they tried over time. The story and the character are what really draw you in, The Illusive Man is still one of the best character concepts I've ever come across in video games.