PSN Users Reporting Hundreds of Dollars Stolen From Them

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Glad I never used my card, always used PSN Cards.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well...so much for a "free service".
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Well...so much for a "free service".

Nothing in life is free...not even a free lunch
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Tre Brotherhood is dead....

KOA husband done threw away his PS3

mannn,, he threw it on fluffy ass bags. which mean he went and got it out after fliming that ?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It looks like the beleaguered Sony finally caught a break. The company, which has struggled for over a week following a hacker attack that stole massive amounts of player information, says that it looks as though user credit card information remains secure and encrypted. It turns out that Sony had encrypted some personal info but not all of it.

Gamespot also reports that several financial companies, including MasterCard, WellsFargo and American Express, have witnessed "no unauthorized activity relating to Sony."

Sony's Patrick Seybold passed along the positive news: "The entire credit card table was encrypted and we have no evidence that credit card data was taken. The personal data table, which is a separate data set, was not encrypted, but was, of course, behind a very sophisticated security system that was breached in a malicious attack."

Sony's PlayStation Network is still offline while it's rebuilt with a higher level of security. The company saw its shares drop 4.5% today on the Tokyo exchange to $27.71.
    ---
    My amex card was always safe.
    familyvalues-shake.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It looks like the beleaguered Sony finally caught a break. The company, which has struggled for over a week following a hacker attack that stole massive amounts of player information, says that it looks as though user credit card information remains secure and encrypted. It turns out that Sony had encrypted some personal info but not all of it.

Gamespot also reports that several financial companies, including MasterCard, WellsFargo and American Express, have witnessed "no unauthorized activity relating to Sony."

Sony's Patrick Seybold passed along the positive news: "The entire credit card table was encrypted and we have no evidence that credit card data was taken. The personal data table, which is a separate data set, was not encrypted, but was, of course, behind a very sophisticated security system that was breached in a malicious attack."

Sony's PlayStation Network is still offline while it's rebuilt with a higher level of security. The company saw its shares drop 4.5% today on the Tokyo exchange to $27.71.
    ---
    My amex card was always safe.
    familyvalues-shake.gif

lol people was trying to get their bad spending habits paid for by Sony
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mannn,, he threw it on fluffy ass bags. which mean he went and got it out after fliming that ?

I'm sure it was all for show but he enraged folks on youtube lol I don't fall for his stupid antics I know he plays for views. This dude is such a low life though, I don't think he has any social life outside gaming and this youtube ? , he really is a sad dude to watch now.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I'm sure it was all for show but he enraged folks on youtube lol I don't fall for his stupid antics I know he plays for views. This dude is such a low life though, I don't think he has any social life outside gaming and this youtube ? , he really is a sad dude to watch now.

This guy is like 40 and is only known for playing video games and shouting.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    This guy is like 40 and is only known for playing video games and shouting.

Yeah, I figured that. I think dude does have a problem though mentally, he talks to a fake camera man a lot. Understandable he plays it a few times but dudes been doing it forever. Then he takes his whole fanboyism so far, now plays the 360 and ? on the PS3 lol. Dude now trolls people in K Mart and Wal Mart, stupid ? man.