Obama releases long-form birth certificate

Comments

• elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited April 2011
    i don't understand why obama supporters are praising this move. this shows how big of ? he is. why he keeps capitulating to idiots is completely beyond me. i would respect him only if he held a press conference to tell donald trump and birthers to go suck a ? .
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Lol at obama being a master chess player. Ok so losing that midterm election and folding to the republicans on every issue is part of his master plan? FOH

HE didn't lose the midterm election

? democrats did
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

Lawrence O'Donnell's interview with birther queen Orly Taitz...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    aone415 wrote: »
    Chairman of the GOP just asked for this on CNN 10 mins ago..

lol lies...I don't believe you!
    elhuey wrote: »
    i don't understand why obama supporters are praising this move. this shows how big of ? he is. why he keeps capitulating to idiots is completely beyond me. i would respect him only if he held a press conference to tell donald trump and birthers to go suck a ? .

actually it shows what kind of a ? you are

1) obama did this purposely because all the GOP could latch onto this dumb birther idea
    1a- lets not forget that obama opened that GOP wedge with mike steele and limbaugh

2) presenting the document takes away ALL OF TRUMPS TALKING POINTS. Now what else is he gonna talk about? Don't worry I'll wait.....

3) Now everybody that ever talked about Obama being an immigrant/ living in Kenya/ having sympathy for the "Mau Mau" *looks at Huckabee* looks pretty....fuckn....shtooooopid

*Remember Lou Dobbs lost his job over this ? . He looked dumb then. He looks dumb now.

.....waits to see proof of McCain birth certificate.....
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited April 2011
    like the decision or not Obama press conference is what will win him points with the stupid ass American public.

In no uncertain terms he said "shut the ? up and let me do my ? job". This was a complete PR move and a pretty good one at that.

People re-elected George Bush because or his assertiveness, even when they didn't believe a word he said.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    tdoto88 wrote: »
    its ideology rather than politics that brings out the worse in people...

There's nothing wrong with ideology. There's nothing ideological about a hateful insistence that Obama was not born in America.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

lol i forgot this ? existed
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

It’s a chess move. Again I’m only surprised he pull it this early before election. Either way those that doubted look like the racist idiots they are..

Now its time to claim: “Oh it’s not real…blah blah blah…
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    HE didn't lose the midterm election

? democrats did

Because their leadership was so weak
  • Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited April 2011

American TV-host are so rude. I don´t believe in this pure racist birther ? , but when you invite someone to your show, allow him/her/it to speak. That´s the least you can do. It´s common courtesy.
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited April 2011
    shootemwon wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with ideology. There's nothing ideological about a hateful insistence that Obama was not born in America.

i dont see that as political (from Trumps pov ,yeah it is political...but not the random redneck out from the middle of Tennessee).. i should have clarified myself... I agree there's nothing wrong with ideology in the general sense... radical ideology is what I was implicitly referencing..
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited April 2011
    'tis not radical ideology, to ride on the premises Trump's incorporated for questioning Obama's birth place?

OH YEY:

what you know about that "T-dot tonic" they sipping on in that Bloor St./Dufferin area?

yeah, he's using the radical ideology for political reason (unless thats how he actually feels...)

lol idk ? about "t-dot tonic".... *i made my name out of the first to letters of my name & my bday lol*
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ckalokoh wrote: »
    American TV-host are so rude. I don´t believe in this pure racist birther ? , but when you invite someone to your show, allow him/her/it to speak. That´s the least you can do. It´s common courtesy.

Even tho i dont like when Host talk over their guest this time i would have to agree wit Lawrence on this one.

Ms Taitz has been begging to see the Birth Certificate for 3yrs and when he finally shows it instead of responding to the document that you yourself wanted to see you start tryna talk about some other B.S.!

Basically wat it shows is Obama basically ? up the Birther argument for them but like we all know it wasnt about his birth place but his race from the beginning so now they'll just think of some other craziness to march about.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ckalokoh wrote: »

She was invited on the show to discuss the birth certificate. She had time given to her to say : "Yes, I believe Obama's birth certificate is real" or "No, I don't, because..." but decided to completely ignore the host and topic. Which is why he kicked her off his show .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Trump is full of ? .
    First he jumps in with the birthers and tries to discredit Obama being an American and then he says that ? about how Obama got into Harvard!
    Shut your "I Smell ? " looking face! Like Obama said their are why more important ? to worry about, hell my hometown Tuscaloosa, Alabama got destroyed by those tornado's last night and a lot of my family members lost their cars and homes there and what's the big story on the news; The Prince's Royal Wedding and Trump talking bout Obama's birth certificate.
    This same ? happened with Hurricane Katrina, they was worried bout what Kanye said about Bush not liking black people instead of the victims in New Orleans and Houston.
  • elhuey
    edited April 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol lies...I don't believe you!

actually it shows what kind of a ? you are

1) obama did this purposely because all the GOP could latch onto this dumb birther idea
    1a- lets not forget that obama opened that GOP wedge with mike steele and limbaugh

2) presenting the document takes away ALL OF TRUMPS TALKING POINTS. Now what else is he gonna talk about? Don't worry I'll wait.....

3) Now everybody that ever talked about Obama being an immigrant/ living in Kenya/ having sympathy for the "Mau Mau" *looks at Huckabee* looks pretty....fuckn....shtooooopid

*Remember Lou Dobbs lost his job over this ? . He looked dumb then. He looks dumb now.

.....waits to see proof of McCain birth certificate.....
    calm the ? down, man.

1) obama didn't create this birth certificate issue, a bunch of paranoid ass rednecks did. him presenting his birth certificate isn't him playing some sort of jedi mind games, it's him cowering to a bunch of idiots like he always does. i don't doubt his intelligence, i doubt his courage.

2) presenting the document does nothing, now trump is asking for his education records, same kinda b.s. and these rednecks are loving it. and birthers, as predicted, don't even believe this document is real. nothing has changed, if anything, this only solidifies their position.

3) same point as above, nothing changes.

even if obama wins in 2012, he's still coward. i am the 1st to admit, i know nothing about how macro-economics work or healthcare or any of that stuff, all i know is that he keeps cowering on these issues instead of standing up for himself, and now this birth certificate. i'd rather see him loose in 2012 standing up for himself, rather than win acting like a ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    1) obama didn't create this birth certificate issue, a bunch of paranoid ass rednecks did.
    actually, the birth certificate issue was created by die-hard Hillary Clinton fans who couldn't believe that their hero lost to Obama. paranoid-ass rednecks have simply taken the ball and run with it.
    2) presenting the document does nothing, now trump is asking for his education records, same kinda b.s. and these rednecks are loving it. and birthers, as predicted, don't even believe this document is real. nothing has changed, if anything, this only solidifies their position.
    and actually, the best part is that Trump declared he would release documentation regarding his finances if only the birth certificate was released. so where is it, Trump?
  • qdiii55
    qdiii55 Members Posts: 38
    edited April 2011
    Because the wanted to show the world what Donald Trump really is, a ? racist. Plus he wanted to grab the indepedant voters who were not convinced of his citizenship.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

He could draw a nice second income by renting ad space on his forehead.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    i swear all them white racist redneck right wing tea party nut jobz need 2 b lined up against da wall & shot along wit donald trump cuz these redneckz is fuukin stupid especially when obamaz momma is just as white as they redneck azzes is,,damn just imagine if obama wasnt mix;d & had sum WHITE n him & he was just blk these white redneckz would really ? him then cuz they cant stand 2 c sum1 blk on top smh...
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Divide & conquer, ? still falling for that ? haha
  • elhuey
    edited April 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, the birth certificate issue was created by die-hard Hillary Clinton fans who couldn't believe that their hero lost to Obama. paranoid-ass rednecks have simply taken the ball and run with it.

and actually, the best part is that Trump declared he would release documentation regarding his finances if only the birth certificate was released. so where is it, Trump?

this is brand new to me, i didn't know that.

as for trumps financial records, what would that prove? i'm honestly curious of what difference that would make. would that indicate corruption or something?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    this is brand new to me, i didn't know that.
    yeah, her ? supporters were pushing it in the summer of 2008. the first guy to file one of these Birther lawsuits was Philip Berg ... a Democrat supporter of Hillary Clinton. it just happens that crazy dudes on the right have managed to run with this nonsense.
    as for trumps financial records, what would that prove? i'm honestly curious of what difference that would make. would that indicate corruption or something?
    it's actually more about a long-standing truthfulness issue with Trump. he's rich, but not as rich as he claims and not for the reasons he claims. inevitably, when compared against other rich men, his proven worth seems lacking, so he begins to make completely unsupported claims about how much he is worth (claims that sometimes have he saying what he's worth is based on "how he feels that day.")

so people often ask him to release documentation supporting HIS claims and he always, always dodges them. he said he'd release his tax records if Obama released his birth certificate because he assumed that, at this point, Obama wouldn't. that's why there's nary a hint of him manning up and releasing those tax records now; instead, he's immediately moved on to this "Obama's a bad student."

it also goes to the point that Trump's "main asset" is that he's this smart businessman. if you're rich because your father gave you a lot of money... and you keep getting kicked off boards when your businesses enter bankruptcy... and your actual major business is renting your name to be attached to stuff... then i am not sure what the ? he brings to the table other than the worst hairdo in America, a massive amount of self-importance, and the ability to be one of the few Republicans i want to slap in the face MORE than Palin.

also, i should make that "Republicans" since the guy was a Democrat for something like 20 years prior to this.

i also want to know how serious he can be about sticking it to China when his line of men's wear is made in China, but we can save that for another time.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    No matter what the Obama administration releases as proof that he is a citizen, it won't matter to the people who don't believe he's an American. They will find a way to argue it. The vast majority of politicians, whether they are democrat, republicans or somewhere in between are all corrupt. They all have their own agenda and you can bet the interests of the American people aren't part of it

Amen.........the birthers are all racist, stupid idiots.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    yeah, her ? supporters were pushing it in the summer of 2008. the first guy to file one of these Birther lawsuits was Philip Berg ... a Democrat supporter of Hillary Clinton. it just happens that crazy dudes on the right have managed to run with this nonsense.

it's actually more about a long-standing truthfulness issue with Trump. he's rich, but not as rich as he claims and not for the reasons he claims. inevitably, when compared against other rich men, his proven worth seems lacking, so he begins to make completely unsupported claims about how much he is worth (claims that sometimes have he saying what he's worth is based on "how he feels that day.")

so people often ask him to release documentation supporting HIS claims and he always, always dodges them. he said he'd release his tax records if Obama released his birth certificate because he assumed that, at this point, Obama wouldn't. that's why there's nary a hint of him manning up and releasing those tax records now; instead, he's immediately moved on to this "Obama's a bad student."

it also goes to the point that Trump's "main asset" is that he's this smart businessman. if you're rich because your father gave you a lot of money... and you keep getting kicked off boards when your businesses enter bankruptcy... and your actual major business is renting your name to be attached to stuff... then i am not sure what the ? he brings to the table other than the worst hairdo in America, a massive amount of self-importance, and the ability to be one of the few Republicans i want to slap in the face MORE than Palin.

also, i should make that "Republicans" since the guy was a Democrat for something like 20 years prior to this.

i also want to know how serious he can be about sticking it to China when his line of men's wear is made in China, but we can save that for another time.

Damn, Trump is an even bigger clown than I thought. He'll never beat Obama in a run-up, unless the economy gets any worse....