Celtics-Heat predictions

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how many hall of famers are playing in this series?
  • MR.CJ
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    Heat in 5.

Rondo>chalmers
    Wade>Allen
    James>Pierce
    Bosh>KG
    Center even

Benches even.

Heat will move the ball like you havent seen before. The whole playbook will be on display, they held ? back all year for this series, and for the Lakers.

"The past is the past, its a new day bro"

lol @ heat in 5

lmao @ bosh>kg
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    how many hall of famers are playing in this series?

lebron/wade/kg/allen/pierce/shaq
  • MR.CJ
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lebron/wade/kg/allen/pierce/shaq

rondo?

bosh?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    only 2 things certain:

lebron gonna dominate
    rondo gonna dominate

bosh problably wont dominate KG but KG definitely wont dominate bosh... so thats a wash.

neither team will get much from the center position. both benches suck. but big baby >>>anybody on miami's 2nd unit

wade is the x factor. he played well in the playoffs last year, but against boston this year theyve made him look very average. below average actually. i dont think he scored 20 points in any of the games
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    rondo?

bosh?

Those guys are locks, rondo/bosh we'll have to see
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I see a lot of people are counting out the HEAT already, it's no suprise since ? been hating then all season.

I won't know till game one, but the lack of bench performance got me scared seeing them have a hard time against the 76ers.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    only 2 things certain:

lebron gonna dominate
    rondo gonna dominate

bosh problably wont dominate KG but KG definitely wont dominate bosh... so thats a wash.

neither team will get much from the center position. both benches suck. but big baby >>>anybody on miami's 2nd unit

wade is the x factor. he played well in the playoffs last year, but against boston this year theyve made him look very average. below average actually. i dont think he scored 20 points in any of the games

Pierce has and can make that a wash as well...LeBron never really D'd up Pierce that well...Pierce has great footwork he always kept James guessin out there...we all seen it..
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    As much as I want to say Miami in 6...this may go 7....which they'll win by 6.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Eric Spolstra better not bring that middle school play calling in this series, all this one on one or dribble the clock out ? won't cut it.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Celtics in 6 or 7.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Eric Spolstra better not bring that middle school play calling in this series, all this one on one or dribble the clock out ? won't cut it.

Bruh... Spo just isn't a good coach. It's impossible for him to outcoach Doc. Miami doesn't have the poise of Boston.. KG will likely pull Bosh skirt down. Rondo is gonna have a field day... and whoever said Miami and Boston's benches are equal sounds stupid. Either Shaq or JO coming off the bench with Jeff Green and Delonte West.. and Kristic is probably better than all Miami's centers.

I Can't see Heat winning that 7 game series.
  • Hotnikelz
    Hotnikelz Members Posts: 430
    edited April 2011
    Options
    as long as haslem comes back, miami will win in 6
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hotnikelz wrote: »

Yeah man....he'd be a huge help coming off the bench.....I wonder if he's still a co-captain with LeBron n Bosh there now lol
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Yeah man....he'd be a huge help coming off the bench.....I wonder if he's still a co-captain with LeBron n Bosh there now lol

He will always be co captain..
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    heat all the way!!!!!!!

james-wade-bosh1.jpg
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • b*braze
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hotnikelz wrote: »

is he back for sure?
  • b*braze
    edited April 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Boston in 5

jrod44 wrote: »
    Heat in 5.

Rondo>chalmers
    Wade>Allen
    James>Pierce
    Bosh>KG
    Center even

Benches even.

Heat will move the ball like you havent seen before. The whole playbook will be on display, they held ? back all year for this series, and for the Lakers.

"The past is the past, its a new day bro"

Grandiose delusions

Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are principally a subtype of delusional disorder but could possibly feature as a symptom of schizophrenia and manic episodes of bipolar disorder.[1] Grandiose delusions are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent.

Grandiose delusions are distinct from grandiosity, in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality.

In colloquial usage, one who overestimates one's own abilities, talents, stature or situation is sometimes said to have 'delusions of grandeur'. This is generally due to excessive pride, rather than any actual delusions.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    celtics in 6 or 7 but this will be a great series.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People sleeping on Miami, u do realize that those first 3 games against Boston, The Celtics won by a couple of points and the last game Miami destroyed them!
    Boston barely beat Miami in 3 regular season games and the one game they needed to win, they got their ? handed to them.
    This is the playoffs, a whole new season and Boston was handed that series against NY while Miami got put to the test by Phila.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    People sleeping on Miami, u do realize that those first 3 games against Boston, The Celtics won by a couple of points and the last game Miami destroyed them!
    Boston barely beat Miami in 3 regular season games and the one game they needed to win, they got their ? handed to them.
    This is the playoffs, a whole new season and Boston was handed that series against NY while Miami got put to the test by Phila.

miami heat's record against above .500 teams arent good. they beat boston one game one game, as much as itwas a must have..clearly boston can still be a factor at any seed, they have proven that...

so one game says u can now beat a team in a seven game serie?. Boston is battle tested. What has miami done again?

if boston has a inside presence and rondo plays well at the point, boston wins
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My brain says Celts in 6/7 because playoffs is about coaching and execution.

But my gut instinct say Heat in 7. Coach needs to go with his strong, defensive lineup: Lebron needs to get up for games and lead as I think he can, no bitchassness; Wade must have no lapses as he sometimes does and Bosh needs to perform and play hard.
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this will be the best playoff series since la/kings in 02'

truth ...heat in 6