Celtics-Heat predictions

124»

Comments

• jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited April 2011
    FYI, Hollinger picked Heat in 5 too.

See we aint emotional about it, its when you start evaluating ? without emotions, you see the possibility better.

Celtics have little to no advantages anywhere. The Celtics need to play out of their minds to win this series, IMO. Can they? Sure, but will they? I dont think so.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    jrod44 wrote: »

See we aint emotional about it, its when you start evaluating ? without emotions, you see the possibility better.

Celtics have little to no advantages anywhere. The Celtics need to play out of their minds to win this series, IMO. Can they? Sure, but will they? I dont think so.

lol dude is wack.

this series won't be 5 games
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

oh well ? it... that changes everything. heat sweep, then...

smh.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Celtics in 7, I don't want lebron to get a ring that's y I'm pulling for gang green
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Heat in 6 or less. A couple of fights, started by KG -- of course. And don't forget....

....Paul Pierce and Dwayne Wade will have a fake-injury/grimace contest. I got my money on Paul Pierce in that one doe.
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited April 2011

......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait you were serious?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lol @ anyone taking hollingers opinion seriously. Celtics are a
    better team, flat out. It won't be a blow out, but the celtics
    are deeper than the heat.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
  • jrod44
    edited April 2011
    Nah dude aint emotional.

He aint punchin in "lebrick" or delonte slept with his mama. he sees Lebron scoring 30ppg v Celtics

He aint lookin on youtube and see Perk sayin Wade falls asleep on D. He sees Allen shooting 38% vs Heat in the last couple games. Pierce shooting like in the 20's.

He aint saying well Bosh is ? , so KG gonna eat him, no he sees Bosh with 24 and 10 vs KG and 14 and 8 in a blowout.

But the games is almost here so we aint got to speculate, but I think the Heat do what Memphis did to SA, and run they ass out the building.
  • jrod44
    edited April 2011
    Generic wrote: »
    lol @ anyone taking hollingers opinion seriously. Celtics are a
    better team, flat out. It won't be a blow out, but the celtics
    are deeper than the heat.

Its not his opinion, its mine that I take serious, I was just saying I wasnt the only one. Celtics are not a better team flat out. The Celtics are not deeper than the Heat.

When you start throwing up Delonte West, Nenad Kristic, Jeff Green, Jo, Shaq, and ? like that as to why a team is better, then thats not even good debating.

Not saying Heat is going deep neither, but that Celtics are deep ? is beyond played out, this aint last year.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Heat in 6

Wade/Lebron will be on the spotlight if they get Haslem back it makes a difference.

Game 5 will determine many things.

One of the Celtics big 3 gets injured and it changes the whole dynamics of the series.