Reggie Bush done with NO?

2»

Comments

• applejiya
    applejiya Members Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    I would normally start Barber but with Thomas out for NO and the fact that they are playing the Lions makes me think Bush will be better.
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2011
    im saying ? from a business standpoint...

at any point did i question what he did in the super bowl???? if he wasnt an expendable player would they get rid of him?

and im not questioning anything he said... IM SAYING IT WAS AN IMMATURE MOVE IN BUSINESS.... other teams might not be too fond to see ? like that....

i dont care about reggie, the saints, or anyone who doesnt directly influence my life or livelihood... however someone brought up something and i agreed with them...

Yep, I agree.

And so, I gave my opinion on your posting some nonsense about Reggie giving hints at personal info he would know and you would NOT know, as you come strabismic in here over Reggie not handling his own business, according to your liking.

Too bad, your hypocritical or double-standard thinking, couldnt see the overall picture containing those pixels.

multiple ?'s = emotional-thru-the-stratosphere!

well if it in fact comes out that they let him know before the draft, i will retract my statement.... nice try on the punctuation marks... its how i type big guy... if u happen to see any of my previous posts on this website you might notice it...

and you did not just give me ur opinion about posting about reggies business moves... thats what the other guy did....

you went into some nonsense about his super bowl touchdown and how he catapulted the franchise into respectdom, which is a made up stupid ? word lol

i was talking the business side of things...

so not only were you off topic, you brought up aspects and variables of his career that i did not even comment on....

like i said, i was commenting from the business side of things... i dont know exactly the situation he is in and certainly he knows better than i, but from what i can see, its probably not the smartest thing he could of said, and seeing as though he commented on it DURING the draft right AFTER HIS TEAM PICKED A RUNNING BACK, i can easily come to the conclusion that he was reacting to the draft pick, thus making a public statement at least partially based off of the emotions he was feeling at the time....

im done now... you can respond all you want.... sorry if you took what i said the wrong way, and sorry if i offended you and your man crush on reggie bush
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Reggie sounds removed from the team. I expected a welcome to the family type tweet during the draft like most players give out.

2r77mhh.png
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    he's just a role player, saints don't need him. a few other teams could use him, but saints will be fine without him. even if they didn't have ingram
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Dakari wrote: »
    Reggie sounds removed from the team. I expected a welcome to the family type tweet during the draft like most players give out.

2r77mhh.png

I don't think he was ever really "a part" of the team
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    why would NO get rid of Bush????

THat would be just plain stupid.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    my take on it....he was talking about the hornets losing to the lakers...nothing more, nothing less...

^^Saints fan post.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    IF Reggie restructure that contract, he would get to stay. They would have four running back on the roster, Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, Reggie Bush, and now Mark Ingram! Most teams keep four with two playing special teams. They already said that Reggie will be the punt returner and maybe even kickoff now. The only thing that hurts Reggie is the fumbling and the inconsistent play. He is not a between the tackle running back. but he is a great receiver out of the back field and when he is on, he is a game changer. If he can bring that price down he will be a Saint for the near future.

And someone siad it earlier that Ingram is just like Pierre Thomas. Thats right, but lets see how good is Ingram in the screen game because that is Thomas's bread and butter!
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Hmm maybe he was talking about the NO-Lakers series??

But if they letting him go we will gladly accept him in Dolphin land
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    If he continues with wanting 11 mil then yes he can kick rocks. He simply isn't worth that much. If he restructures he will stay in NO.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    shaking-head.gif?w=130&h=130
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Exactly. My thing is its been said by Sean Payton and Loomis that they want to keep him and they've already pretty much agreed that he was gone restructure. Reggie just being emotional thinking that touches is gonna be taken away from him but in all honesty Ingram being there will actually help his production. Just like Lendale White help it @ USC. Now u got a power back, ? back, and screen back with Ivory to round out the rotation. He aint gotta worry about running up the middle no more. Put that ? on Ingram shoulders, let PT run the screens, Reggie KR, PR, ? back and Slot reciever. Ingram pretty much just turn this ? into a Percy Harvin instantly....if anything he should be grateful.

They should have been using that ? as Percy Harvin its obvious thats what he suited for..

But i really think he was talking about NO Hornets game.. My homeboy said he was at that game last night and tweeted that ? after the game
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    keep it real.. dude aint what we thought he was.. I would've cut his ass last year honestly.. Hasnt cracked over 600 yds rushing, dude aint worth 5 mil at this point
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    N.O. need to release him so Chicago can snatch him up.
    He has a similar skill set as Marshall Faulk (*ducks head from people throwing bricks*)

If the park district fixes this ? up field the Bears play on, and give them the artificial turf they need, this offense will take off.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Why would he put a dueces sign at the end if he was talking about the Hornets? That sounds like he'd be mocking the team.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Smh at people saying the saints are crazy for letting bush go and they'll take him in a heart beat. Question. After 6 yrs in the league what is supposed to magically change about this guys game? You do realize he is entering the point of decline in his athleticism on top ofalready being injury prone.
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Reggie's Tweet last night came just minutes AFTER the New Orleans Hornets were eliminated from the playoff's by the LA Laker's. Reggie and Chris Paul are very good friends. The tweet was intended as a TY to the Hornets. Reggie has already agreed to take a 5 to 6 million dollar paycut this year. The Saints use Reggie Bush in a lot of ways. If Reggie does indeed honor his commitment and restructure his salry to 2 million a year the Saints will keep Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram and Chris Ivory as their RB's. Remember in Payton's offense Reggie lines up as a WR alot as well. Don't think Reggie is a done deal yet.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Twitter is for ? and ? who demand attention.No self respecting grown,straight man belongs on Twitter. Unless he is promoting something or a funny ? like Ron Artest.SMH@ athletes twitting like groupie hoes.
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i see this ? on espn lol

? was a letdown ne way