So You Get A DNA Test And Find Out Its Not Yours, Whats Next?

Options
2»

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1. Because it's a Windows operating system

2. In certain situations, I can understand her being offended. Me and my girl had been together for 5 years when we decided to have a kid. He was planned and we wen't through a few miscarriages. So I can understand her being offended if I ask. Lol But yeah, other than situations like that...they shouldn't be offended.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a better ? would be why does windows 9 suck so bad? followed by how offended would the women really be if the father requested a dna test asap after birth?

i did that to my BM but it wasnt after the birth. we got set in the room, the MA lady came in or whoever she was asking me all types of questions.. then she asked me if i wanted a DNA test.. i thought about it for a second and said "yea".. the nurse lady looked at me, i looked at my BM and she was lookin at me like she had ice water runnin through her veins. it was quiet and the nurse was like.. "...... okay...."

yea ... it was a akward moment.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    i did that to my BM but it wasnt after the birth. we got set in the room, the MA lady came in or whoever she was asking me all types of questions.. then she asked me if i wanted a DNA test.. i thought about it for a second and said "yea".. the nurse lady looked at me, i looked at my BM and she was lookin at me like she had ice water runnin through her veins. it was quiet and the nurse was like.. "...... okay...."

yea ... it was a akward moment.

LOL assuming the kids yours
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    LOL assuming the kids yours

we was together for almost 3 years but we had colossal problems in the last year or so, so i wasnt sure. and the lady was white, my BM black, i dont know why she all in my biness anyway. she just needs to ask question and write down my answers. she dont needa throw in her lil 2 cent remarks and voice tones.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    richardhawson.gif

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All a ? would see is my ass flying out the door.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You Do Not Want To End Up Like This ? ;
    owned-fails-gallery-02.jpg
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    destroy and rebuild. trade the minivan for a coupe, get you a one bedroom, party a while to get your mind away from ? , travel. read a couple books, start learning a new language, meet a girl at the gym/barnes and noble/some church, come off a elusive and mysterious yet refined and debonair that way you leave the door open yet keep it cracked, easy in, easy out. Comme Ci, Comme Ça.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    destroy and rebuild. trade the minivan for a coupe, get you a one bedroom, party a while to get your mind away from ? , travel. read a couple books, start learning a new language, meet a girl at the gym/barnes and noble/some church, come off a elusive and mysterious yet refined and debonair that way you leave the door open yet keep it cracked, easy in, easy out. Comme Ci, Comme Ça.

sound like a dating show introduction.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You Do Not Want To End Up Like This ? ;
    owned-fails-gallery-02.jpg

Bad example cause what if they adopted a black baby?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Bad example cause what if they adopted a black baby?

Lol please. She a black ? loving ? and he a gullible ass ? that know he cant do better. You could tell
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited April 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    richardhawson.gif

Lmao funny ?
  • aneesmno
    aneesmno Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2011
    Options
    . And the Legacy interferes in the match.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how offended would the women really be if the father requested a dna test asap after birth?
    would probably be very offended bc I'm not a slore but I would understand. If I was a dude and paternity was even slightly questionable that test would be done b4 I'm signing anything. Paying child support for someone elses kid is an ultimate loss and seems to happen pretty frequently these day
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    As my man from The Boondocks said in "The Story of Catcher Freeman"..."U aint never seen a ? gone like Imma be gone"
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    please. She a black ? loving ? ... You could tell

lmaooooo! man its some shid on the IC today!
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't knw about anyone else but I would be devastated. All the time and emotion I invested in that child and to find out it wasn't mine would hurt. I'd be so ? at the mother. I prolly leave but it would be hard to leave the kid since I was the father up until that point no matter who child it may be.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't knw about anyone else but I would be devastated. All the time and emotion I invested in that child and to find out it wasn't mine would hurt. I'd be so ? at the mother. I prolly leave but it would be hard to leave the kid since I was the father up until that point no matter who child it may be.

T/S never said after you built a bond with the child... he just said after the DNA test. it could be after the child was born in the hospital.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Then that would be a peace out.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    depends on how old the child is...........

the mom is cut off regardless tho:(