Ebonytran

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
hello

i see that you have been posting around here lately and i dont know if u are an alias or not

however i do know that u are a ? ..so u claim i would like to know

why did u make the decision that you made? are u really happy with it? do you really feel that you are a woman? if so how and why?

are you religious? if so why or why not? what type of reaction do u get out in the real world?

bytw i loved to wong foo! that is one of my fave movies!!! as a matter of fact i am about to watch it now....how do u look?
are u like chacha? or are u like wesly?...usually ? ppl are very fashionable and you being a ? i would think you to be fashionable!

please post a pic i am eager to see what you look like!

thank you

and mods dont lock the thread please,,,,,,,,,,, a pic would be nice,,,,,

Aquafinafloe

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Clearly an alias.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's a trap.

I mean, it really is a trap, I wonder who will simp the ? .
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Clearly an alias.

i want to know for sure for sure....it would be cool if it wasnt though....... if it is please someone find out and take it to the donkey it is dry as hell over there,,,,
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    It's a trap.

I mean, it really is a trap, I wonder who will simp the ? .

it already begun
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    if a pic is not posted and she answers these questions in in a "bragging mockingly" sort of way im calling alias and im done,,,
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hello

i see that you have been posting around here lately and i dont know if u are an alias or not

however i do know that u are a ? ..so u claim i would like to know

why did u make the decision that you made? are u really happy with it? do you really feel that you are a woman? if so how and why?

are you religious? if so why or why not? what type of reaction do u get out in the real world?

bytw i loved to wong foo! that is one of my fave movies!!! as a matter of fact i am about to watch it now....how do u look?
    are u like chacha? or are u like wesly?...usually ? ppl are very fashionable and you being a ? i would think you to be fashionable!

thank you

Aquafinafloe

Floe know ..........................
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Floe know ..........................

i dont know!! wat caused me to make this thread was when i seen he/she made the thread about having kids and that she/he was a real woman someone locked it though,,,,
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i dont know!! wat caused me to make this thread was when i seen he/she made the thread about having kids and that she/he was a real woman someone locked it though,,,,

so floe don't know

about the ? dressed in drag
    it got that ? ? Swag
    so its a mom and a dad
    i don't know but it got that ? ? Swag
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ppl are really gonna sit here though and front like they are not interested in what this person who claims they are a ? looks like,,,,gtfoh,,ppl on here are also fronting if they say they dont want to know more about him or her's story if she/he is real.,,,dont front it does not mean your ? ! dayum yall ? on here sometimes i swear!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its Huruma

lol how dow u know!! and i doubt that,,,,, he dont seem like he would make an alias
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    itzGravitation
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    itsgravitation alias.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol how dow u know!! and i doubt that,,,,, he dont seem like he would make an alias

Lol, until a week or two ago he aint seem like a child molester, did he?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    itzGravitation

lmaooo wtf is that really u!!! ? what is wrong with you!! man thats ? up! i was all excited about it!
  • EbonyTran
    EbonyTran Banned Users Posts: 570
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hello - Hey

i see that you have been posting around here lately and i dont know if u are an alias or not - I'm not an alias. I've been lurking this site for years and finally had the courage to join. I guess all newbies will be called alias and trolls. doesn't really bother me.

however i do know that u are a ? ..so u claim i would like to know- Yes, I'm a Transexual. started my transition @ 15.

why did u make the decision that you made? are u really happy with it? do you really feel that you are a woman? if so how and why? - I've always felt like girl since I was a toddler. I feel normal like it was meant to be.. I'm very much happy. sure I get depressed sometimes. Not because i'm a Transexual, but because of my family disowning me. Even my ? friends disowned me and think i'm a weirdo. Yes, I feel like a woman and live my life as a woman 24/7. I'm not delusional tho. I know i'm not a female..

are you religious? if so why or why not? what type of reaction do u get out in the real world?- No, I'm an Atheist. I became an Atheist @ 14. before then I guess I was still sort of non religious. Some are surprised that i'm a ? when I tell them, but many doesn't know. I live a very low key life. I don't live in the most suburban area and i've dated some very dangerous men. no way can they find out about my history.

thank you

Aquafinafloe

I will send pics to your inbox. I'm very fashionable and no i'm not manly looking. If you were to see me walking on the streets you wouldn't fix your lips to say "that looks a like a man".
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmaooo wtf is that really u!!! ? what is wrong with you!! man thats ? up! i was all excited about it!

its not me
    i was just playing
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »

I will send pics to your inbox. I'm very fashionable and no i'm not manly looking. If you were to see me walking on the streets you wouldn't fix your lips to say "that looks a like a man".

edited*

ok well i think it would be best for you to post out here becuase i am sure that there are more ppl that would liek to see what you look like and here your story,,,,,,

you say you dated dangerous men? what do u mean by that? what men?

also about the operation like how did u start that at 15? isnt that a bit too young for someone to be making a decision like that at such an early age?? at the age of 15 your brain really isnt in par with your feeling and actions,,everytihng is a jumble,,,,i would think a a procedure like that would be forbidden,,,how did everything go what did u have to do?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »

can i get pics too then????
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options

deleno down low you tell ya girl u like the company of men and trannies
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

You trying to get the best of both worlds?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    You trying to get the best of both worlds?

lmaooo i was confused at this..i didnt know if he was ? also!
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i just want to see the pics.
    I'm not trying to simp or anything but ive never met a ? in person or got a pic from one
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yo woman McPenis are you Beysus who used to post on here
This discussion has been closed.