Do You Believe In The AFTERLIFE?

Options
Jesus Jackson
Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
What happens to you when you die? Will you be reunited with the loved ones you lost? Will you meet ? ? Or does NOTHING happen? What are your thoughts on life after death?

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We're all destined to find out the hard way
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    We're all destined to find out the hard way

If I'm right and consciousness permanently ends with the death of the brain, then we'll never find out.

Then again, every atom that we're made of, including every atom that every neuron is made of, is constantly being recycled by nature. If at least some of the atoms that I'm made of are constantly being replaced by or replacing the atoms that other people are made of, we will always live on through other people (for as long as sentient life on Earth continues anyways).
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? don't know what to do in life so what ? they gon do with the afterlife

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We'll be reincarnated at another time at another place and live out our Karma based on what we've put on our souls.

Basically after life, there is more life.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't know about the afterlife mumbo jumbo, but I do believe [feel] that my g'ma & g'pa + the rest of my deceased family - are watching over me. They are my angels.
    Thats all.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Broccoli, amoebas, ants, and mice don't have an "afterlife".

Neither do humans.
  • edwardnigma
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People die everyday and the world keeps keepiing on....isn't that evidence enough of "AFTER LIFE".

After people die and as they die people are continuously born. If you dont believe in reincarnation cool. But life has never stopped. Name one time that life stopped.....U can't so doesn't logic tell you after you die, nothing happens but more life and living?
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nah, but it would be sweet of we were given our own world to do whatever we want after we die.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

here you go... and when you done with these, get on youtube and look up some more "near death experiences". deep stuff.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People die everyday and the world keeps keepiing on....isn't that evidence enough of "AFTER LIFE".

After people die and as they die people are continuously born. If you dont believe in reincarnation cool. But life has never stopped. Name one time that life stopped.....U can't so doesn't logic tell you after you die, nothing happens but more life and living?
    "After life"≠"Afterlife"
    The afterlife (also referred to as life after death, the Hereafter, the Next World, the Other Side, or the World to Come) is the belief that a part of, or essence of, an individual which carries with it and confers personal identity survives the death of the body of this world and this lifetime, by natural or supernatural means. In some popular views, this continued existence often takes place in a spiritual realm, and in other popular views, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again. In this latter view, such rebirths and deaths may take place over and over again continuously until the individual gains entry to a spiritual realm. Major views on the afterlife derive from religion, esotericism and metaphysics.

Saying things happen after people die is quite different from saying a person's persona/mind somehow persists in some form after their brain dies.
  • edwardnigma
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    nah, but it would be sweet of we were given our own world to do whatever we want after we die.

You mean Like Super MArio on nintendo 64 where u can go everywhere except like the water? Or like GTA where you don't have to do the missions and u can make a game of robbing the hookers? What exactly are u getting at? Cause if you mean like MArio from 64, u can juist ? off!!
  • Lambent
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? ? up, letting people see the afterlife when it wasn't their time to die.
  • edwardnigma
    edited April 2011
    Options

the ? stay doing that ? dog,I don't know whats up with him....I don't know if he think that ? is funny or what * hits blunt
  • Lambent
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You mean Like Super MArio on nintendo 64 where u can go everywhere except like the water? Or like GTA where you don't have to do the missions and u can make a game of robbing the hookers? What exactly are u getting at? Cause if you mean like MArio from 64, u can juist ? off!!

No, I mean literally have the ability to create my one world.

Example: If I want to, I would be able to create a world similar to Earth, except people have powers on some superhero ? .
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options

he dont "mess up". he do things strategically. he want us to KNOW that HE and JESUS and HEAVEN IS REAL. he do it all with intention to get the word out and bring people closer to him. he dont want us to follow the devil and go to hell.. he want all of us to go to heaven and live is peace and happiness.. but there are soooo many doubters and nay sayers out here, even those who curse him, he wants them to see the truth as truth and get it together.

moral of that rant.. he dont mess up lol.
  • s0j0urner
    edited April 2011
    Options

. .
  • edwardnigma
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    he dont "mess up". he do things strategically. he want us to KNOW that HE and JESUS and HEAVEN IS REAL. he do it all with intention to get the word out and bring people closer to him. he dont want us to follow the devil and go to hell.. he want all of us to go to heaven and live is peace and happiness.. but there are soooo many doubters and nay sayers out here, even those who curse him, he wants them to see the truth as truth and get it together.

moral of that rant.. he dont mess up lol.

I don't think ? wants everybody in Heaven nor do i believe ? is that fond of Jesus as a person. Don'tget me wrong I think ? agrees with his views...but as a Person....I don't think ? liked jesus as a person ...ya feel me tho dog
  • s0j0urner
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And is it ironic that THIS so called ? , does not care about all this ? , poor people especially?

Has anyone ever seen ? ?
    Anyone? Anybody? Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
  • edwardnigma
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No, I mean literally have the ability to create my one world.

Example: If I want to, I would be able to create a world similar to Earth, except people have powers on some superhero ? .

Damn Dog, how u just gon blatantly bit Stan Lee and Marvels ? cuz....these ? got books and movies already like that...U saying it like its your original idea and ? ....

See meekins, I don't think ? would want this ? in Heaven just biting everybodys ideas and ? .....U cool and all Lambent but that kinda ? is annoying.I don't think ? would like you as a person dog...He might agree with your ideas even though u biting,but as a person I don't think he would like you....based on your biting habits
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't think ? wants everybody in Heaven nor do i believe ? is that fond of Jesus as a person. Don'tget me wrong I think ? agrees with his views...but as a Person....I don't think ? liked jesus as a person ...ya feel me tho dog

naw i dont know what you talkin about.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Lambent
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn Dog, how u just gon blatantly bit Stan Lee and Marvels ? cuz....these ? got books and movies already like that...U saying it like its your original idea and ? ....

See meekins, I don't think ? would want this ? in Heaven just biting everybodys ideas and ? .....U cool and all Lambent but that kinda ? is annoying.I don't think ? would like you as a person dog...He might agree with your ideas even though u biting,but as a person I don't think he would like you....based on your biting habits

I'd probably make an exact copy of Earth also where I basically can have any power, and do anything I want. I'd live undercover as a normal human and just do ? for lulz.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol.. naw he wouldnt let him in with his mentality. i didnt say he wants everybody the way they are. he wants us to clean our act up and give our life to Jesus and live clean.
  • Lambent
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think the first thing I would do is cause some kind of Zombie outbreak.