It is so difficult...

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
To pry yourself from a girl/woman once you have taken their virginity. They become obsessed. They never wanna leave you. They say things like "the only thing that will separate us is death". "I can't live without you." What is it with that ? ? It's like they immediately fall in love with you. When I lost my virginity I didn't pull any of that ? with the girl I lost it to. Ladies why we gotta pry ourselves from you?

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? you just made a oath in blood what do you expect
  • youngstyles23
    youngstyles23 Members Posts: 51
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its because women think that their virginity is some sort of sacred gift or holy grail or some ? . real rap, dudes just be tryin to bust that first nut to get in the game when they lose their virginity. thats why it takes real ? to be out here takin a woman's virginity. because they will take it and dump them with no remorse. most guys don't have the heart or stomach to do that. so, unless u want someone to cling to u like saran wrap, or unless u want a chick that u can mold into the perfect chick for only u sexually, stay away from the v-cards. it's definitely a hassle.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? you just made a oath in blood what do you expect
    lmao
    its because women think that their virginity is some sort of sacred gift or holy grail or some ? . real rap, dudes just be tryin to bust that first nut to get in the game when they lose their virginity. thats why it takes real ? to be out here takin a woman's virginity. because they will take it and dump them with no remorse. most guys don't have the heart or stomach to do that. so, unless u want someone to cling to u like saran wrap, or unless u want a chick that u can mold into the perfect chick for only u sexually, stay away from the v-cards. it's definitely a hassle.

Really though I think I would have to just disappear on her on some savage real life type ? . Just pull a Hoodini out of the blue.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    its not that serious...
    tell that ? you can't be killed...
    thats what i do...

? i got gunz lying all over my house
  • youngstyles23
    youngstyles23 Members Posts: 51
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao

Really though I think I would have to just disappear on her on some savage real life type ? . Just pull a Hoodini out of the blue.

real ? , thats the best way to do it, and thats with all women that u dont feel like being bothered with. i wont even ? with a chick unless she has her own place because i really dont want them to know where i live unless i feel like im gonna want them around for a while. that way i dont have to deal wit any crazy ass stalker chicks. ? , i straight up tell them " i got a car, i'll come to u. that way, u dont have to leave the comforts of ur home." lol its ? , but it always works.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    do some math for me real quick fam...
    how you dealing with a chic talking about death and have guns lying around that she can easily access?
    realtalk, her hormones probably going nuts...
    step your gun safety game up asap...

It didn't come with a safety. Damn COACH tellin them ? 's you invincible tho?
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It works for me...
    I speak with conviction...

LOLyou sounding like a woman beater son.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is that a bad thing?

To each his own son but beating a woman is just as traumatic as taking her virginity. Beating a woman will make her wanna stay just as much as taking one's virginity.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    To each his own son but beating a woman is just as traumatic as taking her virginity. Beating a woman will make her wanna stay just as much as taking one's virginity.

The truth in this post is hilarious.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i don't know why ? have't figured out that hitting muthafuckas with phonebooks don't leave bruises i'm just saying
  • DaFifthElement
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i don't know why ? have't figured out that hitting muthafuckas with phonebooks don't leave bruises i'm just saying

*Takes notes*