Anyone on the IC suffer from depression?

124»

Comments

• miss7deadlysinz
    miss7deadlysinz Members Posts: 30
    lemzola wrote: »
    My depression stem's from child abuse, teenage abuse, and [some]adult abuse, so it's just become a part as if it's a part of my character

Your body has been abused not your mind. I can ensure you that you are already on the good path to get rid of it because you aknowledge your depression which is the hardest to achieve.

There was a lot of mental [psychological] abuse, as well. Like you said, I've acknowledged it, and the healing process, is the hardest part, it does take [a lot of ] time

Take your time dont burn the steps you will make it sister :)
    you are very courageous to talk about it
    you can pm me about the cause of your depression i m curious to know...

What, so you can screenshot it, and share it, with the I.C, fukk i look like, to you?

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My depression stem's from child abuse, teenage abuse, and [some]adult abuse, so it's just become a part as if it's a part of my character

Your body has been abused not your mind. I can ensure you that you are already on the good path to get rid of it because you aknowledge your depression which is the hardest to achieve.

There was a lot of mental [psychological] abuse, as well. Like you said, I've acknowledged it, and the healing process, is the hardest part, it does take [a lot of ] time

Take your time dont burn the steps you will make it sister :)
    you are very courageous to talk about it
    you can pm me about the cause of your depression i m curious to know...

What, so you can screenshot it, and share it, with the I.C, fukk i look like, to you?

I am a student in sexology. And i m not here to make fun of you bruh. Also I ll not risk being sued. I ll pm you my e mail if you want.

Peace
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A dead goat got pregnant and said it was mine.