Mic Skills:
In ring Ability:
Charisma:

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't call what that dude did, wrestling. I think the only reason he got into the business was to hit somebody for entertainment. Every time I see this dude all I can think of is Mass transit. But to answer the question Mic skills 5 only because it seemed like every time there was a mic in front of him, I couldn't tell if it was a shoot or not. In ring Ability 5 because ? he did was for the "wow" factor. Charisma 9 because he had no fear,
    Him: we gone jump off the eighth story of this building into a swimming pool, okay.
    opponent: but wait, i dont think that's a good idea
    Him: Shut up ? !! *pulls the guy off the building and lands in the pool"
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't call what that dude did, wrestling. I think the only reason he got into the business was to hit somebody for entertainment. Every time I see this dude all I can think of is Mass transit. But to answer the question Mic skills 5 only because it seemed like every time there was a mic in front of him, I couldn't tell if it was a shoot or not. In ring Ability 5 because ? he did was for the "wow" factor. Charisma 9 because he had no fear,
    Him: we gone jump off the eighth story of this building into a swimming pool, okay.
    opponent: but wait, i dont think that's a good idea
    Him: Shut up ? !! *pulls the guy off the building and lands in the pool"

You forgot that he'll taser him on the way down into the pool
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    beanie sigel used to wrestle?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options