A guy spit in my face after I told him I was a ? .

Options
EbonyTran
EbonyTran Banned Users Posts: 570
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I carry a meat cleaver in my purse. I sliced him in the middle of his forehead. I hate when men act thirsty and try to spit wack ass game. I was minding my damn business and he came @ me the wrong way. He should be glad I kept it real because he could've been just another ? who got duped by a ? .

Ladies y'all better be packing protection. ? are getting crazier by the day. What's funny is he was arrested and I wasn't?

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh i pray to gawd please dont let this happen to a young thug...
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh i pray to gawd please dont let this happen to a young thug...

He attacked to me. and yes he was a young thug. That's problem now Straight want ? and Trannies to fear them. I don't back down from no ? or ? . I have my permit to carry a handgun and if I was closer to my vehicle I would've bust a cap in that punk. My safety comes 1st.
  • youngstyles23
    youngstyles23 Members Posts: 51
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i dont care who u are, spittin on someone is the most disrespectful, disgusting thing ever. ? who just spit on people dont have home training or some ? . if somebody spits on me, i would automatically wanna fight. point blank, say wat u want to me, but if u spit on me, im gonna ? u up. real ? .
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »
    I carry a meat cleaver in my purse. I sliced him in the middle of his forehead. I hate when men act thirsty and try to spit wack ass game. I was minding my damn business and he came @ me the wrong way. He should be glad I kept it real because he could've been just another ? who got duped by a ? .

Ladies y'all better be packing protection. ? are getting crazier by the day. What's funny is he was arrested and I wasn't?

You should've killed him for spitting in your face.
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i dont care who u are, spittin on someone is the most disrespectful, disgusting thing ever. ? who just spit on people dont have home training or some ? . if somebody spits on me, i would automatically wanna fight. point blank, say wat u want to me, but if u spit on me, im gonna ? u up. real ? .

Yes, it was unexpected. I was pumping gas in my car and he was across the street @ another gas station. Tell me why this fool was hollering @ me from across the street and I ignored him. So he walked across the street dodging traffic and ? just to talk to me. only to find out i'm a ? . I don't give a damn how ? he was. I was being honest. @ the end I cut him something serious.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

your exactly right, thats a beat down BUUUUUT hes a ? so I would give him a pass
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You should've killed him for spitting in your face.

Yeah it was gross, but not worth killing him.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    coulda been worse. coulda caught a bullet.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i wasnt talkin bout gettin spit on, i was talkin bout being seen talkin to a ? ..

no offense, but ill feel like dying if that happens..
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    coulda been worse. coulda caught a bullet.

I find it funny that i'm being blamed for being who I am. I'm not in the wrong. I was minding my business not thinking about a man. Maybe men should stop running up to every ? with a pretty face and big ? .
    i wasnt talkin bout gettin spit on, i was talkin bout being seen talkin to a ? ..

no offense, but ill feel like dying if that happens..

Nobody in that area knows i'm a ? . I never met this dude a day in my life. everything that glitters ain't always gold. i'm pretty sure you heard that saying.
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Is this Suge Knights son posting all this ? ? ?
    a53809d1.jpg
    44639acd.jpg

He must make your ? hard. What does he have to do with this thread? take your ? fantasies elsewhere.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I find it funny that i'm being blamed for being who I am. I'm not in the wrong. I was minding my business not thinking about a man. Maybe men should stop running up to every ? with a pretty face and big ? .

lol.. aright.. you force yourself out there to be a "? " too much to really be a ? .. i think. or do you? i dont know... IM CONFUSED!! stop F-IN with us... no ? but you keep talkin without proving. just curious *shrugs*
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how fine of a ? are you to be approached like that???
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The tags is killin me
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol.. aright.. you force yourself out there to be a "? " too much to really be a ? .. i think. or do you? i dont know... IM CONFUSED!! stop F-IN with us... no ? but you keep talkin without proving. just curious *shrugs*

I don't force myself out there like that. I don't wear a t-shirt saying "I'm a ? Bash me". I'm not over the top. Smh I'm about to post my pics, but what will that prove. Y'all already have a negative view of Trannies/? .& Please don't say 'No ? '. I can't help the way I look.
  • terbear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how fine of a ? are you to be approached like that???

what difference does it make, you ? guys and girls. Hes perfect for your "Bi-Sexual" ass. You get the best of both worlds
  • EbonyTran
    edited April 2011
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    what difference does it make, you ? guys and girls. Hes perfect for your "Bi-Sexual" ass. You get the best of both worlds

You sound mad. I fall into the Girls category considering I don't have a ? anymore.
  • terbear
    edited April 2011
    Options

I don't force myself out there like that. I don't wear a t-shirt saying "I'm a ? Bash me". I'm not over the top. Smh I'm about to post my pics, but what will that prove. Y'all already have a negative view of Trannies/? .& Please don't say 'No ? '. I can't help the way I look.

All you do is post ? ass ? about being a ? , and ? topics. So i disagree you do flaunt your ? out there. Majority of the people on the IC would have been fine had you said it once but you keep on going with it. ? no one cares at this point we get it your a ? drop it. Talk about something other than ? and ? . Thats no hate either cause I could careless no judgements on my part but jeez all day "? this, ? that" ? . Talk about some ? with substance or that matters.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2011
    Options

she told you dude
    shes a chick
    even tho im bi ? her would be straight
    and ? /trannies matter
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options

i dont got no negative energy toward nobody. thats yo life you gon live it the way you want. i got my own problems. why would i care about how you live yo life? i mean, if it fits you, do you.

and i say you force yoself out there cuz you always referring to yoself as a ? like trying to beat the idea that you "could" be a ? as a joke or sum *shrugs*
  • terbear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You sound mad. I fall into the Girls category considering I don't have a ? anymore.

No ones mad, I just think hes a fraud how you going to ? dudes then not have the ? to tell the girl your now in a relationship that you have ? dudes SMFH no respect for that ? what so ever. Oh you got rid of your ? thats cute your still a dude in my eyes you dont have a ? or fallopian tubes, your a boy in my eyes I'm aloud my opinion just as you are sir.
  • terbear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    she told you dude
    shes a chick
    even tho im bi ? her would be straight
    and ? /trannies matter

No hes a male, who decided he rather be a girl. Still a boy just a very confused one.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No hes a male, who decided he rather be a girl. Still a boy just a very confused one.

how is it you decide what she is??
  • terbear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how is it you decide what she is??

I didnt ? did when he was born with a ? , I'm aloud my opinion right in my eyes he is a male. He thinks hes a female I think hes a male. I dont have to accept that ? , just because he decided to cut his ? off. Its not even a hateful thing I could careless. Its a lie for him to say "I don't force myself out there like that...." thats a lie all day since hes been here "I'm a ? " all his threads have been about ? /trannys. Meekins said it best "and i say you force yoself out there cuz you always referring to yoself as a ? like trying to beat the idea that you "could" be a ? as a joke or sum *shrugs*"
This discussion has been closed.