OKC Vs. Memphis Predictions?!?!

Options

Comments

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    conley is gonna get completely out played by westbrook. durant gonna get his...harden comin off the bench?? ibaka & perk in the paint? OKC got this..
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its over for the Grizz.
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    grizz in 6 or 7 if not 4
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    i'm seriously going with okc with the sweep...lol naw i'll give em 1

okc in 5. i mean it is what it is...memphis proved alot of people wrong in beating the spurs. that might have been just too much for them...OKC is more athletic & can match their size inside (nh)
    We will have to see Sunday then. The Thunder don't want us to have homecourt advantage!!
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    what yall did in the regular season is all good. and i dont have to watch the grizz to know they arent as athletic as OKC. i'm saying they're gonna be spent after this series with the spurs, and would be surprised if they were able to win more than 1 game
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Perkin brings toughness in the paint. Ibaka brings tenacity,speed and power in the paint. Blockin and altering shots. Plus we hav a better bench than them.

that only matters against soft players (like the other gasol) marc bring that same toughness AND actual skill. not as much as his brother but still better than perkins.

like i said ibaka can slow zbo somewhat and the griazzlies have no one to match up with KD and RW.

harden is still mad inconsistent and sometimey. anything he do can be easily offset by oj mayo

OKC dont need an Xfactor to win tho
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Okc in 6 ? getting caught in the moment out chea
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? need to realize that the thunder is destiny to be a great teamn I dont see why ? can't see that with that said okc in 6
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    okc in 6 or 7

lol @ thz kid. He wuz talkn ? bout Okc at the start of the season. Sayin Ibaka aint ? . I like Jazz and Blazers over thunder. Now who looks stupid? When i talk yall should listen and when i preach yall should take notes for future reference.
  • the_apprentice
    the_apprentice Members Posts: 156
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    Damn, this gonna be good. Two west teams I like and they match up well. Ur right, The Grizz might need Rudy Lil B for extra scoring punch for this series.
    I think OKC takes it in 6/7- they got young scorers on their squad, strong bench, phyiscal bigs and a great coach.

I see what you did there...

Anyways, Memphis in 6.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    okc in 5.......
  • 5th Letter
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ thz kid. He wuz talkn ? bout Okc at the start of the season. Sayin Ibaka aint ? . I like Jazz and Blazers over thunder. Now who looks stupid? When i talk yall should listen and when i preach yall should take notes for future reference.

injuries and off court ? ? up the jazz season, and a healthy blazer team is better than the thunder

oh and kris humphries>>serge ibaka
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OKC in 6 games

If Hollins uses Battier/Allen to match up with KD then they have a chance of pushing it to 6 or 7

X factor in this series for the Grizzlies: Mike Conley he will determine many things esp on defense.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? it, Memphis in 6, niccas is hungry

Some season long dreams about to be shattered
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Grizz in 6

Cosign

After I bet on OKC 3 times this year against the grizz and lost, its a known fact Durant can't score on Tony Allen.
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    injuries and off court ? ? up the jazz season, and a healthy blazer team is better than the thunder

oh and kris humphries>>serge ibaka

slap yo self for sayin humpty is better than Serge. Lol @ blazers being better than Okc. U ? kiddin me? Roy is done, Oden cant walk. A 21 yr old Ibaka ? on a 21 yr aldridge. Harden ? on batum. Lets not even talk bout RW and KD. Thats another league
  • 5th Letter
    edited April 2011
    Options
    slap yo self for sayin humpty is better than Serge. Lol @ blazers being better than Okc. U ? kiddin me? Roy is done, Oden cant walk. A 21 yr old Ibaka ? on a 21 yr aldridge. Harden ? on batum. Lets not even talk bout RW and KD. Thats another league

lets wait and see how roy does next season before declaring him "done" and at no point was ibaka better than aldrige. the blazers have quality depth at every position its just a matter of health. camby does what ibaka does and he does it better, alridge provides scoring down low, when healthy roy is as good as durant, and lets not talk about gerald wallace who does a little of everything.

humphries averaged 10.0 ppg and 10.4 rpg, ibaka averaged 9.0 ppg and 7rpg he has the edge in blocks with 2.4 pg

humphries has a better offensive game, he has a post up game and can shoot the jumper at a better %. ibaka gets his points mostly on offensive rebounds and pick and roll/alley oops
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thunder in 5. They have the size to match up with the Grizz in the paint.

Should be an entertaining series.
  • Olorun22
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lets wait and see how roy does next season before declaring him "done" and at no point was ibaka better than aldrige. the blazers have quality depth at every position its just a matter of health. camby does what ibaka does and he does it better, alridge provides scoring down low, when healthy roy is as good as durant, and lets not talk about gerald wallace who does a little of everything.

humphries averaged 10.0 ppg and 10.4 rpg, ibaka averaged 9.0 ppg and 7rpg he has the edge in blocks with 2.4 pg

humphries has a better offensive game, he has a post up game and can shoot the jumper at a better %. ibaka gets his points mostly on offensive rebounds and pick and roll/alley oops

cant believe he just said serge ? on alridge wow!!!
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    cant believe he just said serge ? on alridge wow!!!

i said a 21 yr old ibaka is better than aldridge @ 21. Aldridge has improvd hz offense but hz D is average for a pf. Lets not forget that blazers offense runs thru him when roy wuz out. Ibaka is a better defender. It aint even close. Ibaka's offense needs to be workd on but he is showing steady improvement. Plus keep in mind hz the thunders 3rd option.

i dont care where u come from but uz a bandwagoner. U dint trust thz team but now that presti's hard work is bearing fruits u come in here 'thunder thz thunder that' u was sayin some ? like nate shouldnt ride the pine,he should be a starter blah blah gtfoh. Thunder family is only smoke,spitter and me. The rest had doubts.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Durant struggles against physical defenders so westbrook's gonna have to have a big series I think, but regardless we got this in tough 7 game series i think
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol @ humpty being better than serge. Serge is only 21 and stil learnin the game while humpty is 25 and averagn 10 ppg 10 rpg? Ibaka wil hav better stats when he gets to that age
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Durant struggles against physical defenders so westbrook's gonna have to have a big series I think, but regardless we got this in tough 7 game series i think

u a Thunder fan? Since when?
  • Olorun22
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i said a 21 yr old ibaka is better than aldridge @ 21. Aldridge has improvd hz offense but hz D is average for a pf. Lets not forget that blazers offense runs thru him when roy wuz out. Ibaka is a better defender. It aint even close. Ibaka's offense needs to be workd on but he is showing steady improvement. Plus keep in mind hz the thunders 3rd option.

i dont care where u come from but uz a bandwagoner. U dint trust thz team but now that presti's hard work is bearing fruits u come in here 'thunder thz thunder that' u was sayin some ? like nate shouldnt ride the pine,he should be a starter blah blah gtfoh. Thunder family is only smoke,spitter and me. The rest had doubts.

Hahahaha u mad. ? no hes not at any age and I like ibaka he has potential to be 15 10 2.5 on the thunderI'm not a dickrider like you. i didnt say nate should start wtf i said he shouldnt ride the pine. ? I live in oklahoma all my life how the hell you gonna call me a bandwagoner this is our only pro team and the only reason your a thunder fan is be cuz of serge if he was on the bulls you be on the ? sayin they got next and they got ? lock for the next ten years you say some ridiculous ? sometime
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Hahahaha u mad. ? no hes not at any age and I like ibaka he has potential to be 15 10 2.5 on the thunderI'm not a dickrider like you. i didnt say nate should start wtf i said he shouldnt ride the pine. ? I live in oklahoma all my life how the hell you gonna call me a bandwagoner this is our only pro team and the only reason your a thunder fan is be cuz of serge if he was on the bulls you be on the ? sayin they got next and they got ? lock for the next ten years you say some ridiculous ? sometime

I used to watch lots of KDs games when he wuz at longhorns. Since KD got drafted by sonics/ thunder ive watchd 80 percent of the games. When we wuz 3-29 i had belief, i never questioned presti when he drafted RW, like some fans out there. I told dudes on here that ibaka wil become an elite pf but i wuz called delusional. If you wuz new to the cheap seats i could hav given u a pass but u wuz on here for a while. U never believed in thz team, u had doubts. I dont care if your clay bennets brotha, fact remains u stil had doubts.