School Daze

Options
Plop Star
Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy

I wanna hear some of your high school days............after listening to this sonng toomany memories ran thru my mind

I remember in the 9th grade in 5 th period me and two friends snuck from the class when our class went to sit with another coimputer class, me and a ? named kenny (now just finishing up 4 years in prison) and a ? named joc went in the back room of the teachers office and found 46 lockermates (package of a mirror, picture frame, shelf, divider for a locker). we rolled them out the office 5 minutes before the bell rang on a wagon from her office and set up in the middle of the hallway where everybody post up between class. we sold them ? ofr 5 a piece and sold out by the next class change. a ? made bout 95 dollars and got some hoes out the deal...............

what some of you stories, i got too many and im ? and high as ? and feel like laughing..............imma add on some more

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well damn i guess ervybody was nerds in school.......? it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Too high to remember half of the ? I did in my high school years.

The popular rappers when I was in high school;

Eminem
    DMX
    Jay-Z
    Ja Rule
    Brotha Lynch Hung
    Anyone on So So Def
    Dr. Dre just dropped Chronic 2001

Other Events in my high school years;

September 11th, 2001
    Columbine Shooting
    Lost my virginity April 17th, 1998

I remember I had to be high as hell before I went to school everyday. Couldnt deal with the ? sober. Ditching class, ? with ? , fighting, best times of my life, lol.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i wasnt in school enough to have any memories smh.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ditching class, gettin' ass and hoping to pass my English class!