What would be on your 'Bucket List'? (Things to do before you die!)

Options
2»

Comments

• bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Theres not really too many interesting things i would like to do that i havent already done. Everything else is mostly family orientated.

1. Wanna see my kids go to the Prom
    2. Hopefully have some grandkids
    3. Go to Africa
    4. Its kinda weird but i always wanted to visit other hoods like Chicago, St. Louis, and Houston
    5. Create a business that i could leave to my kids
    6. Write a book about my life
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Anybody can sin, thats why allah is the most forgiving, that is 1 of gods attributes. However islam is like fitness, you cant run 10 miles straight away, you gotta build yourself up step by step and theres something called the devil whispering in your heart tryna make you go astray. Also it should be pointed once you have committed sin after sin, there can be a point where there is no guidance available due to the barrage of sins you committed.

Interesting, I think everyone sins as you say, but I'm not sure why Islam is like fitness from your post? Do you need to lead a full life to accomplish everything that you need to do to be accepted by Allah?
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    What the ? is in africa?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Safari's and rainforests? Loads to do there... if you have the cash.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    learn to play piano
    become a master archer
    go skydiving
    drive an exotic sports car
    go to an alll night party with rich people
    write something that gets published
    talk to an auditorium full of people about what i know/what ive learned
    go to japan, preferably the countryside
    meet a chick i really like and whose into me as well
    dunk lol
    blaze everyday for like a year
    have long career and live comfortably for the most part
    learn a second language
  • RuffDraft
    edited May 2011
    Options
    learn to play piano
    become a master archer
    go skydiving
    drive an exotic sports car
    go to an alll night party with rich people
    write something that gets published
    talk to an auditorium full of people about what i know/what ive learned
    go to japan, preferably the countryside
    meet a chick i really like and whose into me as well
    dunk lol
    blaze everyday for like a year
    have long career and live comfortably for the most part
    learn a second language

You haven't met a chick like this yet?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    You haven't met a chick like this yet?

Naw at least not to my knowledge. I think i might be considered picky and I have horrible luck with women I really like.
  • bmoreeast
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    What the ? is in africa?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lmao!!! Just would like to see the place our ancestors were from. I heard it stinks real bad over there tho.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lose my Virginity.
  • RuffDraft
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Naw at least not to my knowledge. I think i might be considered picky and I have horrible luck with women I really like.

I don't think you're alone on the latter part of your post. It'll come though, I've had it before a few times. But that doesn't mean they always worked out for me either, so even if you meet one, doesn't necessarily mean she won't have baggage that'll mess it up anyways.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »
    I want to have a ? with at least 30 men.

I've always wanted to passionately tongue kiss a girl right after 'coming' all over her face. Seeing a beautiful woman with her face drenched in thick, creamy, white ? gives me this warm, 'magical' feeling inside. Seeing her have sex with two or more men at the same time would also be very exciting.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    I've always wanted to passionately tongue kiss a girl right after 'coming' all over her face. Seeing a beautiful woman with her face drenched in thick, creamy, white ? gives me this warm, 'magical' feeling inside. Seeing her have sex with two or more men at the same time would also be very exciting.

What ?

".........................................................................................."

wtf, wtf.

lmao

n/h.
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In no order:

1. Get a major in Philosophy
    2. Find the right woman to wife (almost impossible)
    3. See the birth of my daughter (unlikely without a good woman, will probably adopt)
    4. Make 100k/yr before I'm 30 (almost there)
    5. Get over all the people that have done me wrong and erase them completely from my brain
    6. Own a house
    7. Have peace within
  • coco_butterfly08
    coco_butterfly08 Members Posts: 170
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I want to go ski diving
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    I don't think you're alone on the latter part of your post. It'll come though, I've had it before a few times. But that doesn't mean they always worked out for me either, so even if you meet one, doesn't necessarily mean she won't have baggage that'll mess it up anyways.

Word. I thought the one came to me finally, but she had baggage. Don't know what to think anymore.
  • RuffDraft
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »

Huh?
    think wrote: »
    Word. I thought the one came to me finally, but she had baggage. Don't know what to think anymore.

Yeah, I'm with you there...
  • bmoreeast
    edited May 2011
    Options
    huruma wrote: »
    i've always wanted to passionately tongue kiss a girl right after 'coming' all over her face. Seeing a beautiful woman with her face drenched in thick, creamy, white ? gives me this warm, 'magical' feeling inside. Seeing her have sex with two or more men at the same time would also be very exciting.

wtf!!!!!!!!!
  • RuffDraft
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    wtf!!!!!!!!!

Did he get hacked because that was outlandish for him?