What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

First Juvi,Mannie,BG,and Turk, now you do it to Drake. Baby rips off all his artist!

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
1493401.jpg

How you got Drake working at Popeyes, how many hit records has this nigga written for ya'll? smh

lmfao
banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.

Replies

• double0sugedouble0suge Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this nigga arms mannn, keep him away from the food!!
  • sniperksniperk Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I know this thread is jokes but Bangladesh isn't laughing.

Dude is unpaid TWICE (!) while Baby is driving an $8 million Maybach with the money made off of 'A Milli' and '6 foot 7'.
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    why doesnt he sue

He'll prolly get countersued for slander...

and lose.
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    he better leave now or that might actually be him
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    "last name server, first name greatest, like foghorn leg horn, i ain't the chicken to play with"
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    see ppl, jews do work 9-5's
    "You say no to pregnant pussy, DanknDrank can't"
  • tab58064tab58064 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    This is a good joke and all, but I doubt if Drake will ever need to work at a greasy-ass poison chicken shack! However, Baby keeps fucking over the people around him. Lil Wayne is the biggest sucka of all. He's having to sell one of his houses to pay off a tax bill all while Baby has spent damn-near the amount Wayne owes on cars. Wayne had better smarten up before he wakes up and it's all over and all he has is a bunch of hits, a few chains, his platinum grill, and a few mil in the bank. When will he learn??? I guess he has that "he won't do it to me" thing going on!!
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,657 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    tab58064 wrote: »
    This is a good joke and all, but I doubt if Drake will ever need to work at a greasy-ass poison chicken shack! However, Baby keeps fucking over the people around him. Lil Wayne is the biggest sucka of all. He's having to sell one of his houses to pay off a tax bill all while Baby has spent damn-near the amount Wayne owes on cars. Wayne had better smarten up before he wakes up and it's all over and all he has is a bunch of hits, a few chains, his platinum grill, and a few mil in the bank. When will he learn??? I guess he has that "he won't do it to me" thing going on!!

ohh come on fam lolol. Wayne made 20 mil last year while behind bars & Drake make 10 million according to forbes from sprite endorsements & shows.... Wayne got 5 mil in tax bills & selling that house for 12.7 mil or something if ya ask me thats a lot better than paying cash to settle the debts on the bright side he still gets 7 million & the property is in florida too & last time i checked for real estate purchases in florida that exceed $4,999,999 theres no capital gains tax......
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Welp .............
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    What rip off this dumb ass canadian sign a contract giving baby 80% of the profits. Drakes a dumb fuck for not reading the fine print!lol
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    1493401.jpg

How you got Drake working at Popeyes, how many hit records has this nigga written for ya'll? smh

lmfao
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines