So my Cuz got a job making 600$ a week and he think rich

politicalthug202
politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
why do ? think making 16.00 an hr make u rich
Im happy he found a decent job in this economy,but dude is over here wildin.
thinking he a baller,talking about he wanna comp my camero off me and he about to be ? bad ? .

Im like fam you need to save yo dough get some more education training and experience
so you can move up. 2400 a month aint no real money fam,especially when u move out of yo moms
house.

he 18 so I guess his craziness can be excused but its alot of older ? in the hood
who think like this. ? be getting them AT&T sales job thinking they made it in life

Im like dude you aint seen real money yet you just getting by

BLK ppl man I tell u

Comments

• Handsome1
    Handsome1 Members Posts: 115
    edited April 2011
    before or after taxes
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    cant go wrong wit 24 ? dun a month if u do it rite
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    shidddddddddd.. id feel rich, to.

you go from no steady income.... to 600 weekly? yea im feeling blessed and im getting my financial issues worked on. im getting my L's back. paying off that 8,000 dollar debt. court fee's, anger management class payed off, get my mom right, put some money in my gramma pocket. yea i could put that money to good use with just a month and a half of stackin it.
  • politicalthug202
    edited April 2011

16.00 an hr is like 1000 every 2 weeks after taxes
    thats 2000 a month

u cant really do know major ? with that where the ? yall live.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    why do ? think making 16.00 an hr make u rich
    Im happy he found a decent job in this economy,but dude is over here wildin.
    thinking he a baller,talking about he wanna comp my camero off me and he about to be ? bad ? .

Im like fam you need to save yo dough get some more education training and experience
    so you can move up. 2400 a month aint no real money fam,especially when u move out of yo moms
    house.

he 18 so I guess his craziness can be excused but its alot of older ? in the hood
    who think like this. ? be getting them AT&T sales job thinking they made it in life

Im like dude you aint seen real money yet you just getting by

BLK ppl man I tell u

Yeah.

Instead of working hard to teach the yutes...

Black people ? on them when they need to be straightened out.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Man I had a job paying 17 an hour and I felt like a ? considering how much I made at the previous job before the economy crashed.
  • politicalthug202
    edited April 2011
    at 18, that's the move.

just continue to be a good older cousin and keep doing what you're doing. Tell him that's good for his age but that aint ? once he hit his 20's. Stay on him and don't let ? up. Keep beatin it in his head that if he don't go to school and gets laid off, it's not likely he'll find anotha job like that so he needs an education to fall back on.

right im like fam you can easily go to school online part-time atleast keep racking up them credits
    and save as much doe as possible.

I remember I got a job making like 14.5o when I was 19 and was knuckleheaded too
    ahhh to be young and crazy again
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    thats food, clothes and bill money ? that ballin bull
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    16.00 an hr is like 1000 every 2 weeks after taxes
    thats 2000 a month

u cant really do know major ? with that where the ? yall live.

Im in south cak, and ? is not expensive here, where at least where im at. like i said, if you do it rite, you shouldnt have any worries, plus he only 18. if he stayin wit his people he shouldnt have to pay bills like that. and down here when u get a job, its 90 days of training, no major taxes (medical, 401-K, Long term/short term disability, etc) are comin out ya check. so stack for dem 90 days, that should be a cool 6 stacks, or atleast a good 5
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Where I grew up, General Motors was the big employer.

A lot of cats thought they hit the big time when they finished school at 18 and were making that GM money.

I struggled on Ramen Noodles and Kraft Dinner while going to university while they were ballin' out in new cars and ? .

Over the years GM started laying off thousands of workers and most of my friends had to find other jobs. They only had a high school education so they wound up going back to school or taking low paying, dead-end jobs to make ends meet.

Meanwhile, my university degree opened doors to me that I never thought possible. It is not just the diploma, it is the connects that you make while you are in school. The job I have now isn't specifically related to my university degree but has allowed me to travel the world and experience things that I never thought possible for someone growing up in my neighbourhood.

Don't settle for the first thing you are offered... money isn't EVERYTHING.
    If you get the knowledge, then money will come.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited April 2011
    Hating ass ?
    When you are currently doin better than the old you...... You are winning
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited April 2011
    I can see how the boasting can be annoying. 2 grand a month isn't exactly peanuts like ? are trying to make it out to be. Especially for a teenager. Are you kidding me? Let him be happy with his doe. I just hope he knows that ? can come crashing down at any second. It'll hurt coming off 16/hr to 8/hr. I've seen it. ? souls were burning and some refuse to work for less...which means they aren't working anymore.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Thats how ? ? they credit up...thinking they making enough they go out and cop something that they want but cant really afford.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Wish I was making 16 per..
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Hating ass ?
    When you are currently doin better than the old you...... You are winning

^^^^this here

cuzzo is 18, let him feel good about his own ?

if you really support the ? , then advise him so that he doesn't ? up his money
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    att does commission on top of there regular check also so he actually makes about 2300-2400 a month even if hes not the top sales person
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Depends on where you live & how you live...

In Philadelphia, you could get a $700 Apartment + Bills & live an okay bachelor life. You wouldn't be able to save alot.

If you moved in with roommates (college kids, etc), you could pay $700 for all your bills and stack $1,300 a month & be caked up.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    well if he really has no bills and no children.low rent then im sure that 600 a week is a good stipend for him
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Wish I was making 16 per..
    U ans me both here I could do alot wirh that extra cash and I aint talkiing buying uneccessary ? either I understand where ts coming from though.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    atleast he making dough
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Depends on where you live & how you live...

In Philadelphia, you could get a $700 Apartment + Bills & live an okay bachelor life. You wouldn't be able to save alot.

If you moved in with roommates (college kids, etc), you could pay $700 for all your bills and stack $1,300 a month & be caked up.

Here in charlotte 700 paying all my bills including rent ,internet,phone,and electricity...for a thousand icould get a lit nicer apt and handle my food bills too....i dont think att dudes making that gere in da queen city. I could stack damn n 30_50% of my pay.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

Here in charlotte 700 paying all my bills including rent ,internet,phone,and electricity...for a thousand icould get a lit nicer aot and handle my food bills too....i dont think att dudes making that gere in da queen city. I could stack damn n 30_50% of my pay.

I live outside of DC now...I stay with roommates. $700 pays rent, internet, phone, subway monthly pass & food. 2 stacks a month would just be an extra $1,300 in savings for me.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011

Real talk righ'chere...plus playboy is only 18yrs old
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Gotta love the youngins... teach that young man. If he knew better he would do better.
  • politicalthug202
    edited April 2011
    where the ? yall live man my rent is like 1300 a month
    for a two bedroom and when I had a single i was still paying 1,000