What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lets Lay This To Rest: Who Lost More? Spider Loc Or Nas?

Replies

• TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    a real triple og cip nigga thats who

blutiful world is hilarous but its probably his best song.nigga is garbage
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Lol @ the tags
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • gunot_killagunot_killa Posts: 1,330
    edited May 2011
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    spider loc lost

spider loc winning nicca u smoking cracc. spider still down with g-unit never been on no faggot shit like your butt buddies in yo avi and gayme. and spider aint getting ganked over 100k per month in child support like nas. when i touch down in h-town me and zro gon chase u down in his blue chrysler. CRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
  • Daniel PlainviewDaniel Plainview Posts: 895
    edited May 2011
    a real triple og cip nigga thats who

never heard of him
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    spider loc winning nicca u smoking cracc. spider still down with g-unit never been on no faggot shit like your butt buddies in yo avi and gayme. and spider aint getting ganked over 100k per month in child support like nas. when i touch down in h-town me and zro gon chase u down in his blue chrysler. CRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Z-ro aint down with g unit fool
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    edited May 2011
    Lol, keep it gangsta nigga
    71179_286113255919_8300064_n.jpg

maryvale joker
    848c3d74dd2476.jpg
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    never heard of him

u will when i keep on promoting.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    z-ro dont even like g unit. he'd probably fuck up spider loc just to do it
    edited May 2011
    z-ro dont even like g unit. he'd probably fuck up spider loc just to do it

me and zro kicked it plenty of times its just 50 he dont like. zro know what me and spider about thats why he dont us and he a crip so ur statement is bullshit.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    me and zro kicked it plenty of times its just 50 he dont like. zro know what me and spider about thats why he dont us and he a crip so ur statement is bullshit.

you think z-ro give a fuck about sets? mr one deep? he cant stand g unit and spider loc is on g unit. on top of that they dissed big moe. let spider come down here for a show and see what happens. notice g unit barely come to houston? ha spider would get his jaw wired by trae. i dont even think that nigga a real crip
    edited May 2011
    you think z-ro give a fuck about sets? mr one deep? he cant stand g unit and spider loc is on g unit. on top of that they dissed big moe. let spider come down here for a show and see what happens. notice g unit barely come to houston? ha spider would get his jaw wired by trae. i dont even think that nigga a real crip

now i actually fucked trae up before at the 2008 ozone awards in houston. not to long after trae punched mike jones trae looked at me and said nigga fuck g-unit and u too bitch. so i went over there and stomped a mudhole on his ashy baldhead with my blue chucks on. and i told him thats why zro said fuck you and the shit you claim. CRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    whatever u say wayne fucker.

at least wayne aint countin $1 bills

Happy%20Birthday%20Lil%20Wayne.jpg

compared to

spider lost
  • diwinoydiwinoy Posts: 50
    edited May 2011
    Парни провести время в электростали встреча на шаболовской взять девушку на ночь елец завести подругу на каширской встреча на кантемировской знакомства индивидуалки. Знакомства интим знакомства в соликамске избавиться от одиночества на кутузовской найти секс на каховской завести любовницу на кунцевской веселые девушки в кирово чепецке. Встречи секс на арбатской Знакомства провести время в электростали интим знакомства на м библиотека ленина онлайн секс в жлобине онлайн секс в комсомольске на амуре знакомство в кургане завести друга в томской области. Мужчины секс в рязани госпожа раб в чите знакомство неформальных баб в могилеве взрослые знакомства в иванофранковске секс краснозаводск знакомства. Встречи секс на авиамоторной
    edited May 2011
    at least wayne aint countin $1 bills

Happy%20Birthday%20Lil%20Wayne.jpg

compared to

spider lost

spider was laughing that shit cause the bitch was full of shit.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    spider was laughing that shit cause the bitch was full of shit.

i dont see why, she probably got more money than him
    edited May 2011
    i dont see why, she probably got more money than him

how she have money when gayme gives about 50k to keep the g-unit logo off his album. the money gayme gives 50 50 gives some of it to spider loc and some to me so gayme broke as shit.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    now i actually fucked trae up before at the 2008 ozone awards in houston. not to long after trae punched mike jones trae looked at me and said nigga fuck g-unit and u too bitch. so i went over there and stomped a mudhole on his ashy baldhead with my blue chucks on. and i told him thats why zro said fuck you and the shit you claim. CRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol okay okay, you gotta stop the front right now. We all havin fun and shit. But you aint knock Trae out, sit your lying ass down, lol. Whats next, you the one that shot 2pac, lol. Ole ducktales ass nigga
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    edited May 2011
    ya'll niggas aint got shit to say now huh yeah thats right 1 rule in the crip handbook: DONT GO AGAINST A CRIP!!!!!!!!.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Lol okay okay, you gotta stop the front right now. We all havin fun and shit. But you aint knock Trae out, sit your lying ass down, lol. Whats next, you the one that shot 2pac, lol. Ole ducktales ass nigga

whatever im setting up a crips beach party in galveston island on memerial day and zro will be there. we only coming in blue nigga.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
    edited May 2011
    ya'll niggas aint got shit to say now huh yeah thats right 1 rule in the crip handbook: DONT GO AGAINST A CRIP!!!!!!!!.

You aint no crip, stop frontin. Nobody believe you.
    ethug2.jpg
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    You aint no crip, stop frontin. Nobody believe you.
    ethug2.jpg

lol at u posting a pic of yourself.
    G Unit Crip 4 Life
    bangadoshish.jpg
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    LOL I started all this saying Spider LOST.

spider has more L's then the 08' Lions.

lol wtf is a gunit crip?

SPIDER LOC LOST
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    edited May 2011
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    LOL I started all this saying Spider LOST.

spider has more L's then the 08' Lions.

lol wtf is a gunit crip?

SPIDER LOC LOST

Damn, the L's for spider loc are horrendous
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    What's wrong with this pic? lol Spider Lost.

this isnt photoshop ether

"you use to be a piru. your name is marvel all you need now is a spider man suit"

9542cfb9.gif
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]