What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lets Lay This To Rest: Who Lost More? Spider Loc Or Nas?

12346»

Replies

• gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    spider joke lost just bein on GGGGG-UFLOP!
    Ya,ll know godamm well gayme afraid of me and he know it. The reason he comes back to compton to pay spider loc in advance so some of my jr crips won't put bulletholes in his chest.

post up a PIK wit U reppin that ggggay-unit shit & Z-RO kickin it n H-TOWN or STFU & GTFOH fUUK A GGGGAY-UNIT CRIP!

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Ya,ll know godamm well gayme afraid of me and he know it. The reason he comes back to compton to pay spider loc in advance so some of my jr crips won't put bulletholes in his chest.

I call shenanigans, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fuck you, I'm a mod