Where They Do That At???

Options
meekins
meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
this girl about 19-20 and her brother 15-16 and she let him see her neked?? then when she catch him beatin his meat, she will just watch for a minute then jump out like she tryna startle him.... yea.. after you got OFF off yo brother beatin his meat.. smh... ewwwwwww!!! nasty!!!

is any of yall people like that? like dont care if yall see eachother neked? to me, thats some incestual type shid.

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it depends..... if i jus walk in the bathroom and i dont kno they n the shower or somthin thats 1 thing..... now if my lil cuzzo messin with them selves ima leave... or ? they ass out... the most i feel fam pass 6 should see of each other is them changing clothes ( under clothes on of course)
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it depends..... if i jus walk in the bathroom and i dont kno they n the shower or somthin thats 1 thing..... now if my lil cuzzo messin with them selves ima leave... or ? they ass out... the most i feel fam pass 6 should see of each other is them changing clothes ( under clothes on of course)

no. NO clothes.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its a sick world out there
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its a sick world out there

shid.. you know i heard that!
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I mean maybe they were...nah ain't no way for me to excuse that. ? ? .
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options

maybe there were what?? close? naw... like you said.. no excusing that. smh. tsk tsk at her life
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

This ^^^^^^^^but my stepmom was loose with the clothes when I was about 13-14. I saw are naked so much it stop being a problem. She was fine as hell but I hated her to no end. Now we cool she is the person I confide in about anything.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    This ^^^^^^^^but my stepmom was loose with the clothes when I was about 13-14. I saw are naked so much it stop being a problem. She was fine as hell but I hated her to no end. Now we cool she is the person I confide in about anything.

step mom? and she was fine? why you aint try to touch her when you was 13-14 and act like you didnt know what you was doing. thats yo STEP mom. that aint yo blood relative and you was young enough to "not know"
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My dad's family is like that, I was getting dressed and my uncle just came in the room and started watching TV, I asked him to leave and he just stared at me like I didn't say anything. smh
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    My dad's family is like that, I was getting dressed and my uncle just came in the room and started watching TV, I asked him to leave and he just stared at me like I didn't say anything. smh

u betta watch out for that uncle is his name chester
  • Dainty
    edited April 2011
    Options
    u betta watch out for that uncle is his name chester

lmao nah it's eddie, smh I learned a long time ago to stay away from him when his wife told me to make sure I locked my door when I sleep at their house.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options

i dont think yo dads FAMILY is like THAT. i think maybe its just yo uncle. i heard so many molestation stories and its ALWAYS the uncle. the uncle is 'always' the creeper. better watch that man.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao nah it's eddie, smh I learned a long time ago to stay away from him when his wife told me to make sure I locked my door when I sleep at their house.

damn she knew he was a ? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Dainty
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    i dont think yo dads FAMILY is like THAT. i think maybe its just yo uncle. i heard so many molestation stories and its ALWAYS the uncle. the uncle is 'always' the creeper. better watch that man.

yea, you right it's just him smh
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea, you right it's just him smh

thats sad cuz now you gotta be extra cautious around that man, but not just you but you gotta make sure you keep a close eye on all the kids in the family around him.. especially if you got yo own kids.
  • Dainty
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    thats sad cuz now you gotta be extra cautious around that man, but not just you but you gotta make sure you keep a close eye on all the kids in the family around him.. especially if you got yo own kids.

yea we all know he's a creep so we just try to stay away from him & his wife tells most of us about him.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea we all know he's a creep so we just try to stay away from him & his wife tells most of us about him.

Damn so she married a ? wat the ? is on her mind?? she shoulda broke a glass vase over his head in his sleep for lookin at underage girls
  • Dainty
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dainty, y hasn't ya uncle been locked up?
    smd @ the kids having to leave the birthday party when ya uncle shows up

I don't think he's done anything to anybody, but I think it's just the way he acts around the females in my family.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dainty gon' get her guts borrowed. Uncle needs a loan.
  • Dainty
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn so she married a ? wat the ? is on her mind?? she shoulda broke a glass vase over his head in his sleep for lookin at underage girls
    I always thought it was because she was desperate. smh
    Dainty gon' get her guts borrowed. Uncle needs a loan.

smh shame on you, that's not funny
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

hahahaha. the ? ?
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn you , dainty!!! you come in & change the gears of my thread smh.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn you dainty
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn you dainty

lls damn why ya'll mad at shorty ya'll wanted her to be more interesting right?? u better take those words back before her gorilla simp comes thru
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lls damn why ya'll mad at shorty ya'll wanted her to be more interesting right?? u better take those words back before her gorilla simp comes thru

nah i just said cause the dude above me said it

sidenote: 2 things 1.) lls <--- wtf does this mean, and 2.) see yall ? in the ecf