2»

Comments

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one game

lol

well...... that boy the truth

its both painful and sickening to see his QB play versus the garbage that commands our offsnss
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Bump this ? when they lose to the Seahawks.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta give that ? props. He dissected the Packers D like classroom science experiment
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uf you in the DMV hit me up when Smith is cut.....im having a cookout....I been waiting 6 years for this
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    just reminds the league to think smarter and if u draft a qb...go to his strengths
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eagz should go after Alex, since they're not bringing Vick back.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Smith is a decent QB, I can see him starting in a few places...but he'll never be a game changer or QB for a superbowl winning team
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you should be more appreciative of his wackness. He indirectly was the main reason your team is as talented as they are today. His multiple seasons of asscheek performances led to the multiple 1st round draft picks which includes Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith & 3 monster O-linemen. He also had many coaches fired which ultimately resulted in your gold diggers to have one of the best coaches in the NFL today. I think you should send him a bottle of champaign.

1339725898384.gif

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernik is a average to below average QB that benefits from Harbaugh's system catering to his strengths.

Alex Smith is/was the same average to below average QB who benefited from the system he was in.

Kaepernik just brings more versatility because he's a better athlete and they can do things like run the option better with him.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kapernick, Griffin, and Wilson are the leading examples of the NFL finally & thankfully pulling its head out its own ass when it comes to Rookie/New QBs
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Uf you in the DMV hit me up when Smith is cut.....im having a cookout....I been waiting 6 years for this

I think you should be more appreciative of his wackness. He indirectly was the main reason your team is as talented as they are today. His multiple seasons of asscheek performances led to the multiple 1st round draft picks which includes Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith & 3 monster O-linemen. He also had many coaches fired which ultimately resulted in your gold diggers to have one of the best coaches in the NFL today. I think you should send him a bottle of champaign.

GOT Damn at this ETHER

tumblr_ll7ieiSuVW1qd48zdo1_500.gif
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kapernick, Griffin, and Wilson are the leading examples of the NFL finally & thankfully pulling its head out its own ass when it comes to Rookie/New QBs

and black QBs who can run
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kaepernik is a average to below average QB that benefits from Harbaugh's system catering to his strengths.

Alex Smith is/was the same average to below average QB who benefited from the system he was in.

Kaepernik just brings more versatility because he's a better athlete and they can do things like run the option better with him.

Average to below average QB doing ? like he did last night?
    No system can make a QB play that well, he's clearly a talented dude that should only get better considering this is only his second year in the league and he hasn't even been starting for a full year.

Smith never had the talent that Kaepernick had, if you watched the games, which you apparently don't, you would have seen that after Kaepernick's first start against the Bears.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    FB was funny as hell last nite.

a lot of ? were talkin' ? when Kaep threw that early pick six.

minutes later they were all on some, "well see, what I meant to say was..."
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CoolJoe I remember folks was all on Cam Newton's ? to last year and he's about twice as talented as Kaepernik.

Kaepernik benefits from a good running game to and offensive line which makes him all the more effective and also its well known that the Packers defense isnt there strong suit.

Not to mention he's playing with probably best defense in the league on the other side of the ball.

Im not a prisoner of the moment like some of you cats if old boy is still playing like this 2-3 years from now I'll give him his props but not until then.

I remember Matt Flynn getting the nod after A Rodgers got hurt a few years back and the Seahawks gave him a contract based on that now he's warming that pine behind a rookie.