Is Rick Ross the only rapper left that still TRUSTS the black community for support?

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Again H Rap you seen that footage of that nerdy looking white kid acting like a ? and getting more excited at the Rick Ross concert more than anyone lol

You seen the white dude on here that posted a pic of his Rick Ross CD collection showing his hand

You are aware white consumers are the majority of Hip Hop Music buyers and you are aware Rick Ross has 4 Gold Albums as well as countless Hit Singles on the Billboard Chart

You are aware historically white suburban teens have purchased Gangsta Rap/Hustler Rap more than any other demographic

126438499.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304649234&Signature=Lz37%2BQzwDc7fq4nz5qUivDob5mk%3D
    Fortunatly I dont see a white kid acting excited and retarted in this pic...what are you talking about??

Im sure that there are some white people that enjoy Ricky Rozay's music and I am sure that there are whites who support dead Prez, Publc Enemy, and other artists who dont cater or pander to the white-Pop demographic.

Im also aware that Afrikan-American entertainment is the #1 source of entertainment for whites if you look at professional sports, music, movies, and even Black-owned websites like AHH...yes I'm fully aware of this.

I was most aware of this when Emenims sales data was made public.
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Exactly. Once you lose your pass from the black community, yo ass ain't getting back WORD TO CURTIS JACKSON

actually ? still ? wit him if he performin his g ? which he does if he performin in a black club like kokos
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Kushington wrote: »
    thats ? because alot of white people grow up poor or around blacks and dont act like eminem, ever heard of country music, thats for poor white people

he is white no matter what....look at his music, its not like the rest of hip hop, and u cant compare him to ross

black people dont even listen to eminem like that unless hes featured on somebody elses ? and definetely dont listen to him in their cars

His environment and upbringing doesnt matter cause he's still white

I dont even understand the point youre trying to make...are you saying because eminem grew up around poor blacks he's a realer hip hop artist than rick ross? if so, thats a stupid ass point

His Music doesn't sound any different to other Artists that speak on the same content he does like poverty, living in a broken home, baby mother drama, trouble with the law

Or different to other Rap Artists who's Music is very Emotional/heart felt

Or other Rap Artists who Sing their Hooks and are very Melody driven

introperspective personal Eminem talking about his life experiences/struggles = similar to 2pac

Slim Shady persona = similar to Redman

Singing on Hooks Max B, ZRO, Kid Cudi etc even though they more so Harmonize while Eminem straight up Sings

And what do you mean by act like Eminem he uses typical slang words people in general do that grew up in the hood, dresses typically how most people in the hood do sweat suits, Nike sneakers hell he even wore du rags back in the day when do you see Eminem wearing a suit like a white yuppie or wearing European white clothing brands like Gucci? Eminem always supported and wore black owned clothing brands like Enyce

And you don't know 1% of blacks in the world so again you can't make ? comments like that and know exactly how many blacks buy his Albums and listen to them
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Why did your picture magically disappear?
    127086615.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304649624&Signature=KE96x8GeeUcIrVDQG1jtjtxNTQI%3D
    Im not quite sure i understand what you are talking about, I was in the process of responding to a post.

If there is a piture in particular that you would like me to post or repost just give me the details and I can grant your request when I finish discussions that pertain to the thread topic.

ANYBODY ELSE THAT SEE'S PICS MAGICALLY DISAPEER or PRODIGY APPEAR, ALERT ME AT ONCE SO I CAN REPOST THEM ASAP...THANX
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    126438499.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304649234&Signature=Lz37%2BQzwDc7fq4nz5qUivDob5mk%3D
    Fortunatly I dont see a white kid acting excited and retarted in this pic...what are you talking about??

Im sure that there are some white people that enjoy Ricky Rozay's music and I am sure that there are whites who support dead Prez, Publc Enemy, and other artists who dont cater or pander to the white-Pop demographic.

Im also aware that Afrikan-American entertainment is the #1 source of entertainment for whites if you look at professional sports, music, movies, and even Black-owned websites like AHH...yes I'm fully aware of this.

I was most aware of this when Emenims sales data was made public.

Rick+Ross+Chelsea+Handler+2010+MTV+Video+Music+jZbB2UrsM1ol.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

Let me try to get you a better picture than that one:

159313915.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304650073&Signature=FP61qnzqxnl6IIBcGxRel%2BKGS0k%3D

Are you surprised that T.V. personalities are attracted to Rozay???????

You still have failed to tell us about the picture that "magically dissapeared".
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    actually ? still ? wit him if he performin his g ? which he does if he performin in a black club like kokos

Nah breh breh 50 been sold out. The sad part is he still flopping.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

And what do you mean by act like Eminem he uses typical slang words people in general do that grew up in the hood, dresses typically how most people in the hood do sweat suits, Nike sneakers hell he even wore du rags back in the day when do you see Eminem wearing a suit like a white yuppie or wearing European white clothing brands like Gucci? Eminem always supported and wore black owned clothing brands like Enyce

And you don't know 1% of blacks in the world so again you can't make ? comments like that and know exactly how many blacks buy his Albums and listen to them

Youre an idiot

eminem is a white trash ?

Are you trying to make the argument that eminem is blacker than rick ross despite being white?

And if you wanna take it there, eminem is not real, if he was real his baby momma would be black and he wouldnt have made that racist song as a teenager...

He's not from the hood, he prolly lived near black people at certain points in his life and imitates them, but that doesnt make him hood, and it definetely doesnt make him black.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    And how can you conveniently leave out the black community that want nothing to do with Rick Ross cos he worked in Law Enforcment as a Correction Officer

And the black community that clown him cos his baby mother made Sex Tapes and is a certified ? lol

And the females in the black community that clown him for being obese
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Youre an idiot

Are you trying to make the argument that eminem is blacker than rick ross despite being white?

And if you wanna take it there, eminem is not real, if he was real his baby momma would be black and he wouldnt have made that racist song as a teenager...

He's not from the hood, he prolly lived near black people at certain points in his life and imitates them, but that doesnt make him hood, and it definetely doesnt make him black.

Why does Eminem have to have a black baby mother to be real? what are you smoking dude?

You seriously telling me he isn't real cos the mother of his kid isn't black?

This can't be life lol
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    I get it now. StillDreaming would rather for young black talent to stay cornered in the shoot 'em up bang bang, and 200 bricks rap. I understand, cause THAT is keeping it black. ? the white man
  • StillDreaming
    edited May 2011
    LOL this heffa actually think black folk was laughing at that corny pimpin curly ? . Outsiders for you I tell ya.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    Youre an idiot

And about Eminem not being from the hood

He grew up in Dresden Street around 7 Mile Road in Detroit black dominated and hood not just any hood but 1 of the murder capitals of America
  • ratchet bity
    edited May 2011

Nah breh breh 50 been sold out. The sad part is he still flopping.

yea but i said when he perform his g ? we still love him his new ? bein wack dont make his old ? not jam anymore . ? juvie still doin shows off of 400 degreez and in an all black club like the one he and ross where performin in he doin his g ? not that pop ? he do that at the white boy club
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    And how can you conveniently leave out the black community that want nothing to do with Rick Ross cos he worked in Law Enforcment as a Correction Officer

And the black community that clown him cos his baby mother made Sex Tapes and is a certified ? lol

126893183.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304650258&Signature=wjEodbWypynx8lXdSUPtoFFy4dk%3D

I dont think these Sistas have a problem with "obesity" from the looks of their frames...

The Black community is thankful that we have family in Corrections to help look out for our families that are on lock.

Im a member of the Black community so Im qualified to say that we could care less about sex-tapes when it comes to music.

You sound overly-sensitive and unstable, because one minute you support the mans music and elevate him over JayZ and now you are concerned with how he is viewed by a community that you are not a member of.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    I get it now. StillDreaming would rather for young black talent to stay cornered in the shoot 'em up bang bang, and 200 bricks rap. I understand, cause THAT is keeping it black. ? the white man

Which is just dumb but it actually is true StillDreaming thinks this
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011

I've been to a few places out of town where this statement can be shut down quick. Ghetto ass hoodrat ? love a fat ? with money
  • Kushington
    edited May 2011

wtf are you talking about

Where are you from, seriously?? black people in the hood and in the burbs listen to rick ross and nobody cares about the correctional officer ? but whiteboys from europe like you

youre a ? loser
  • StillDreaming
    edited May 2011

OK young man you finally got my attention.....

I'm not saying Rick Ross should be the pinnacle of the black emcee. I'm just keeping it real, black ppl are the ones who ? with Ross the most. There are plenty of talented emcees that black folks like, its just not many in the MAINSTREAM who haven't sold out to the POP audience. Look at what Dre tried to do for an example of what I mean. Would you say the fans of the Chronic and 2001 were feeling that INAD ? ??
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    126893183.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304650258&Signature=wjEodbWypynx8lXdSUPtoFFy4dk%3D

I dont think these Sistas have a problem with "obesity" from the looks of their frames...

The Black community is thankful that we have family in Corrections to help look out for our families that are on lock.

Im a member of the Black community so Im qualified to say that we could care less about sex-tapes when it comes to music.

You sound overly-sensitive and unstable, because one minute you support the mans music and elevate him over JayZ and now you are concerned with how he is viewed by a community that you are not a member of.

Those women are pretty fat them self lol hardly model material lol

And yeah like i said he is better than Jay Z but just trying to point out that StillDreaming is wrong about his fan base not being majority white and the majority of his record consumers not being white teens
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    I've been to a few places out of town where this statement can be shut down quick. Ghetto ass hoodrat ? love a fat ? with money

Of course law of averages exist and what you saying is true

But for the most part females period think he is ugly looking
  • Kushington
    edited May 2011
    This dude rhymesfinest is a 14 year old whiteboy from great britain tryin to tell us what black people do in america

AND trying to say eminem is realer than rick ross because eminem grew up on welfare and didnt have his dad, he's borderline racist if the rest of yall cant tell.....

this has to be among the dumbest ? ive ever encountered on the IC and alot of dumb ? goes on in this site
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011

126768672.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304651077&Signature=Zh6l1zbq9%2BLbpCPsJyYnEgr22qQ%3D

JayZ dosent think too kindly of people who say "? the white man".

Or we could change our avatars and hope that young black talent stay cornered in the "Hard out here for a ? " or sippin sizzurp cause THATS keeping it black. Death to the ? .
  • StillDreaming
    edited May 2011
    yea but i said when he perform his g ? we still love him his new ? bein wack dont make his old ? not jam anymore . ? juvie still doin shows off of 400 degreez and in an all black club like the one he and ross where performin in he doin his g ? not that pop ? he do that at the white boy club

Juvie is different though. Post a track where Juvie did anything remotely close to that Hard Rock ? I just posted. Plus I distinctively remember ya boy Curtis making some derogatory remarks about the BET awards one year. Curtis is a white mans slave now, and I can't help but feel comfort in knowing this munkey will never pollute urban radio again with his foolishness.
  • ratchet bity
    edited May 2011
    some time when u in da game a long time fans want u to change i remember people use to say 36 mafia rap bout same ? 20 years they switch it stay makin ? like lolli llolli ? was like we want that old 36
This discussion has been closed.