Claire Huxtable was a terrible wife, mother, and all around b*tch!

Options
Mister_H2H
Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
far as we all know..

she cheated on Cliff TWICE!

had the nerve to pass two of the kids off as his(were dna test not provided in the 80's?)

she hardly ever cooked for the fam(always had cliff in an apron..or the kids eating at other peoples houses)

she had sexually explicit convo's in spanish with men right in front of her husband....then made him feel like ? for even being in the room with them..

top 5 worst black tv moms...

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if it's the two kids i think you're talking about her father was light skinned..and that explains that.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i liked Claire..
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol ...........
  • Mister_H2H
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if it's the two kids i think you're talking about her father was light skinned..and that explains that.

u need to check your cosby knowledge...her father on the show was NOT light skinned...he was black as a field slave...and her mom was a brown skin white haired woman....so cut the excuses!
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You reaching w this one
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited February 2010
    Options
    his father was the light skinned one.. so it still explains it.....
  • Mister_H2H
    edited February 2010
    Options

who's father was light skinned?

cliff's father was lighter than him...but Sandra and Denise was two sunbeams...ain't no way around it...claire dipped on cliff...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The ? was fine doe....lol

but im with you on the ? part. She was a real ? . But you know black women call it "being assertive & strong."
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!

Leave Clair alone she held Cliff down and made sure he ate healthy
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

you're right it was his father. but im sayin ts if you dont think he was light enough i'd suggest you go back and do a refresher course on how genetics work

2054458958_7a8c6d144b.jpg

hyman1_1129924451.jpg
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yall wildin aint no way Denise and Sandra were Cliff's kids....how Rudy and Vanessa gonna be these nappy headed darkies, and Vanessa and Denise were these lite-brite linguine hair chicks...and notice how they were the first two...This would also explain the tension between Vanessa and Denise they knew they had different fathers but they could never call Claire out on it so they attacked each other...If you ask me Denise and Sandra's pops was the neighbor Jeffrey Engles
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The ? was fine doe....lol

but im with you on the ? part. She was a real ? . But you know black women call it "being assertive & strong."

......................yep yep yep
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lmao!!!

Leave Clair alone she held Cliff down and made sure he ate healthy

Cliff just wanted a damn hoagie, let the man live a little
  • Mister_H2H
    edited February 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    yall wildin aint no way Denise and Sandra were Cliff's kids....how Rudy and Vanessa gonna be these nappy headed darkies, and Vanessa and Denise were these lite-brite linguine hair chicks...and notice how they were the first two...This would also explain the tension between Vanessa and Denise they knew they had different fathers but they could never call Claire out on it so they attacked each other...If you ask me Denise and Sandra's pops was the neighbor Jeffrey Engles

zackly...

either the writers for the show were racist white kats who just thought a n!gger was a n!gger....or they should have written in the script that claire stepped out on cliff more than once...she didn't straighten up until theo, vanessa, and rudy came along....? ..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Mister_H2H wrote: »
    who's father was light skinned?

cliff's father was lighter than him...but Sandra and Denise was two sunbeams...ain't no way around it...claire dipped on cliff...

you've never seen two brown skinned parents have ligh-skinned kids? One of my closest friends and her brother are light as hell...im talking Alicia Keys light and their parents and other 3 siblings are all like Claire Huxtable's complexion...it can happen
  • Mister_H2H
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you've never seen two brown skinned parents have ligh-skinned kids? One of my closest friends and her brother are light as hell...im talking Alicia Keys light and their parents and other 3 siblings are all like Claire Huxtable's complexion...it can happen

yea..ANYTHING is possible...

but.....

ed_lover00-cmon-son-med.jpg

owned-12231.jpg
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know a little about genetics and as far as skin color goes its super rare to be crazy different from BOTH of your parents... Its happens I'm sure. In my neighborhood it did not happen very often.